|
|
| Author |
Message |
| Clanger |
This post is not being displayed .
|
 Clanger Stirrer

Joined: 27 May 2004 Karma :    
|
 Posted: 18:01 - 30 Jan 2011 Post subject: Irritating thing... |
 |
|
I've lost my 'back' button on the internet. I have Mozilla Firefox, and earlier I was right clicking on the tool bar at the top and getting rid of all the bits that I've managed to accumulate.
But I got carried away, and lost the back button and the menu topics like view and stuff. I've right clicked to find them again, but they aren't there.
I have even uninstalled and reinstalled Firefox, but all that happened is it reloaded as I had left it.
By some major accident I have managed to re-load google toolbar, but alas BACK is missing... I don't understand it enough to know what to do... it's slowly winding me up... can anyone help, before the laptop goes out of the window?? ____________________ Be who you are and say what you feel, because those who mind don't matter, and those who matter won't mind - Dr. Seuss |
|
| Back to top |
|
You must be logged in to rate posts |
|
 |
| ncrn |
This post is not being displayed .
|
 ncrn World Chat Champion

Joined: 24 May 2006 Karma :   
|
 Posted: 18:03 - 30 Jan 2011 Post subject: |
 |
|
|
|
| Back to top |
|
You must be logged in to rate posts |
|
 |
| Clanger |
This post is not being displayed .
|
 Clanger Stirrer

Joined: 27 May 2004 Karma :    
|
 Posted: 18:28 - 30 Jan 2011 Post subject: |
 |
|
^^^ I wish it would, but I don't have File Edit View History Bookmarks Tools or Help up there anymore (which is why I can't do as Firefox suggests!!!) - even my home button is missing.  ____________________ Be who you are and say what you feel, because those who mind don't matter, and those who matter won't mind - Dr. Seuss |
|
| Back to top |
|
You must be logged in to rate posts |
|
 |
| ian789 |
This post is not being displayed .
|
 ian789 Crazy Courier
Joined: 09 Apr 2010 Karma : 
|
|
| Back to top |
|
You must be logged in to rate posts |
|
 |
| Clanger |
This post is not being displayed .
|
 Clanger Stirrer

Joined: 27 May 2004 Karma :    
|
|
| Back to top |
|
You must be logged in to rate posts |
|
 |
| jimspeed |
This post is not being displayed .
|
 jimspeed World Chat Champion

Joined: 05 Mar 2010 Karma :   
|
|
| Back to top |
|
You must be logged in to rate posts |
|
 |
| Frost |
This post is not being displayed .
|
 Frost World Chat Champion

Joined: 26 May 2004 Karma :  
|
|
| Back to top |
|
You must be logged in to rate posts |
|
 |
| colin1 |
This post is not being displayed .
|
 colin1 Captain Safety
Joined: 17 Feb 2005 Karma :  
|
|
| Back to top |
|
You must be logged in to rate posts |
|
 |
| CaNsA |
This post is not being displayed .
|
 CaNsA Super Spammer

Joined: 02 Jan 2008 Karma :   
|
 Posted: 00:49 - 31 Jan 2011 Post subject: |
 |
|
right click on the navigation toolbar and select customize
sorted |
|
| Back to top |
|
You must be logged in to rate posts |
|
 |
| Clanger |
This post is not being displayed .
|
 Clanger Stirrer

Joined: 27 May 2004 Karma :    
|
|
| Back to top |
|
You must be logged in to rate posts |
|
 |
| ms51ves3 |
This post is not being displayed .
|
 ms51ves3 Super Spammer

Joined: 08 Jun 2007 Karma :     
|
|
| Back to top |
|
You must be logged in to rate posts |
|
 |
Old Thread Alert!
The last post was made 15 years, 242 days ago. Instead of replying here, would creating a new thread be more useful? |
 |
|
|