Resend my activation email : Register : Log in 
BCF: Bike Chat Forums


Maximuscle Refer and Earn

Reply to topic
Bike Chat Forums Index -> Found on the 'Net Goto page 1, 2  Next
View previous topic : View next topic  
Author Message

trevoriv
World Chat Champion



Joined: 04 Jun 2005
Karma :

PostPosted: 21:53 - 22 Feb 2011    Post subject: Maximuscle Refer and Earn Reply with quote

**Spamish**

For any of you kids into supplements and wealthy enough to afford the branded stuff Wink then click this link https://www.maximuscle.com/ref/2131522699 and earn 'referral points' which basically equates to 10% off (£50 spend = £5 off next time) and you get a free shaker with the first order which is worth a fiver.

Every little helps and all that jazz. Thumbs Up
____________________
Past: '96 Thundercat, '02 ZX636R (A1P), '58 KTM 690 SM LC4 Current: '06 ZX636R (C6F)
Mudskipper wrote: Someone just has to sig that...
 Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website You must be logged in to rate posts

fire
World Chat Champion



Joined: 06 Feb 2006
Karma :

PostPosted: 03:58 - 23 Feb 2011    Post subject: Reply with quote

I used maxi-muscle cyclone for almost a year.
Servings are 50% Whey Protein (Only 4 Amino Acids), A by-Product of the dairy industry, that is likely to wreck your kidneys in the long run.

If your spending that much, Get Sun Warrior Brown Rice Protein, 18 Amino Acids, 85% Highly Digestible Organic Protein.

Maxi-muscle have the better marketing strategy, that's all.
____________________
Write off! Honda NSR150 RR ('01) - Sold Cagiva Mito Evolution ('00) - Sold Honda NSR125 ('01) - Current Gasgas TXT 250 ('98) - Sold Kawasaki Z750 ('10) - Write off! Yamaha FZ1 ('09) - Current Ducati Streetfighter 848 ('14)
 Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail You must be logged in to rate posts

fire
World Chat Champion



Joined: 06 Feb 2006
Karma :

PostPosted: 18:26 - 23 Feb 2011    Post subject: Reply with quote

I should of mentioned this earlier. Go down to your local powerhouse a couple times then ask them for a 20% off Card, they usually give you one without too much hassle. Cheap Maximuscle + More Thumbs Up
____________________
Write off! Honda NSR150 RR ('01) - Sold Cagiva Mito Evolution ('00) - Sold Honda NSR125 ('01) - Current Gasgas TXT 250 ('98) - Sold Kawasaki Z750 ('10) - Write off! Yamaha FZ1 ('09) - Current Ducati Streetfighter 848 ('14)
 Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail You must be logged in to rate posts

LordShaftesbu...
World Chat Champion



Joined: 03 Sep 2008
Karma :

PostPosted: 23:22 - 23 Feb 2011    Post subject: Reply with quote

FIRE_NSR wrote:
I used maxi-muscle cyclone for almost a year.
Servings are 50% Whey Protein (Only 4 Amino Acids), A by-Product of the dairy industry, that is likely to wreck your kidneys in the long run.


Whey protein does not contain only 4 amino acids. Where do you get this crap? Do you just make it up on the spot?

And the kidney damage? Please explain why whey protein will damage your kidneys.
 Back to top
View user's profile Send private message You must be logged in to rate posts

Silver
World Chat Champion



Joined: 03 Oct 2004
Karma :

PostPosted: 23:43 - 23 Feb 2011    Post subject: Reply with quote

Doug97 wrote:
And the kidney damage? Please explain why whey protein will damage your kidneys.


+1.
 Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail You must be logged in to rate posts

Visitor Q
$25 whore



Joined: 30 Apr 2004
Karma :

PostPosted: 11:34 - 24 Feb 2011    Post subject: Reply with quote

Doug97 wrote:

And the kidney damage? Please explain why whey protein will damage your kidneys.


He's probably talking about creatine. Creatine is great, but you got to be careful with water.

A lot of stuff just chuck is in now for the hell of it.

Bloody sted heads Rolling Eyes
____________________
China traffic/travel bike vid - When I make a sweeping statement, please add the word 'statistically' in to the sentence before you bitch...
From September 2014 to January/February 2015 I will not be using any English, nor reading any. As such, I won't be on here. PM at will, but I won't be checking/posting unless in emergencies. Certainly not for the first couple of months. Please berate me savagely if I break that rule...
 Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail You must be logged in to rate posts

GhostRider
World Chat Champion



Joined: 31 Jan 2008
Karma :

PostPosted: 13:16 - 24 Feb 2011    Post subject: Reply with quote

Doug97 wrote:
And the kidney damage? Please explain why whey protein will damage your kidneys.


+2.

Quote:
He's probably talking about creatine. Creatine is great, but you got to be careful with water.


Ah right, it's like the time I said that too much bread is bad for your heart, when I actually meant cholesterol.....

GhostRider
____________________
I have all the characteristics of a human being: blood, flesh, skin, hair; but not a single, clear, identifiable emotion, except for greed and disgust. Something horrible is happening inside of me and I don't know why. My nightly bloodlust has overflown into my days. I feel lethal, on the verge of frenzy. I think my mask of sanity is about to slip.
 Back to top
View user's profile Send private message You must be logged in to rate posts

Visitor Q
$25 whore



Joined: 30 Apr 2004
Karma :

PostPosted: 13:34 - 24 Feb 2011    Post subject: Reply with quote

GhostRider wrote:


Quote:
He's probably talking about creatine. Creatine is great, but you got to be careful with water.


Ah right, it's like the time I said that too much bread is bad for your heart, when I actually meant cholesterol.....

GhostRider


Not sure if that was sarcastic or not, but certainly 'too many eggs are bad for your heart = too much cholesterol' style of argument, yes.

The more expensive ones try to quantify it but adding extra shite in.

100% whey protein shouldn't be a problem, again, unless he means going into ketosis from being a tard.

Meh, I don't care.
____________________
China traffic/travel bike vid - When I make a sweeping statement, please add the word 'statistically' in to the sentence before you bitch...
From September 2014 to January/February 2015 I will not be using any English, nor reading any. As such, I won't be on here. PM at will, but I won't be checking/posting unless in emergencies. Certainly not for the first couple of months. Please berate me savagely if I break that rule...
 Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail You must be logged in to rate posts

GhostRider
World Chat Champion



Joined: 31 Jan 2008
Karma :

PostPosted: 13:47 - 24 Feb 2011    Post subject: Reply with quote

Bonny wrote:
GhostRider wrote:


Quote:
He's probably talking about creatine. Creatine is great, but you got to be careful with water.


Ah right, it's like the time I said that too much bread is bad for your heart, when I actually meant cholesterol.....

GhostRider


Not sure if that was sarcastic or not, but certainly 'too many eggs are bad for your heart = too much cholesterol' style of argument, yes.

The more expensive ones try to quantify it but adding extra shite in.

100% whey protein shouldn't be a problem, again, unless he means going into ketosis from being a tard.

Meh, I don't care.


Indeed it was sarcasm, in that whey protein and creatine are two very different things, so my bread/cholesterol thing was a play on apples/oranges, actually aimed at OP rather than yourself Wink

Going into ketosis won't be a problem unless he's diabetic.

GhostRider
____________________
I have all the characteristics of a human being: blood, flesh, skin, hair; but not a single, clear, identifiable emotion, except for greed and disgust. Something horrible is happening inside of me and I don't know why. My nightly bloodlust has overflown into my days. I feel lethal, on the verge of frenzy. I think my mask of sanity is about to slip.
 Back to top
View user's profile Send private message You must be logged in to rate posts

Visitor Q
$25 whore



Joined: 30 Apr 2004
Karma :

PostPosted: 14:37 - 24 Feb 2011    Post subject: Reply with quote

GhostRider wrote:


Indeed it was sarcasm, in that whey protein and creatine are two very different things, so my bread/cholesterol thing was a play on apples/oranges, actually aimed at OP rather than yourself Wink

Going into ketosis won't be a problem unless he's diabetic.

GhostRider


True, and my main point was I'm sure plenty of whey protein has added stuff in it that should be dosed properly.

Besides, it all tastes like jizz anyway.
____________________
China traffic/travel bike vid - When I make a sweeping statement, please add the word 'statistically' in to the sentence before you bitch...
From September 2014 to January/February 2015 I will not be using any English, nor reading any. As such, I won't be on here. PM at will, but I won't be checking/posting unless in emergencies. Certainly not for the first couple of months. Please berate me savagely if I break that rule...
 Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail You must be logged in to rate posts

Silver
World Chat Champion



Joined: 03 Oct 2004
Karma :

PostPosted: 14:39 - 24 Feb 2011    Post subject: Reply with quote

Bonny wrote:
Besides, it all tastes like jizz anyway.


I was going to disagree until I realised that I don't know what jizz tastes like...
 Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail You must be logged in to rate posts

GhostRider
World Chat Champion



Joined: 31 Jan 2008
Karma :

PostPosted: 15:12 - 24 Feb 2011    Post subject: Reply with quote

Quote:
True, and my main point was I'm sure plenty of whey protein has added stuff in it that should be dosed properly.


Ay, but the jurys still way out on deciding if Creatine has any detrimental renal effects, all the evidence suggests not.


Silver wrote:
Bonny wrote:
Besides, it all tastes like jizz anyway.


I was going to disagree until I realised that I don't know what jizz tastes like...


Don't get him started, he's worryingly proud of that one.....

GhostRider
____________________
I have all the characteristics of a human being: blood, flesh, skin, hair; but not a single, clear, identifiable emotion, except for greed and disgust. Something horrible is happening inside of me and I don't know why. My nightly bloodlust has overflown into my days. I feel lethal, on the verge of frenzy. I think my mask of sanity is about to slip.


Last edited by GhostRider on 15:18 - 24 Feb 2011; edited 1 time in total
 Back to top
View user's profile Send private message You must be logged in to rate posts

Chalky.
World Chat Champion



Joined: 30 Jun 2010
Karma :

PostPosted: 15:13 - 24 Feb 2011    Post subject: Reply with quote

Maximuscle is for morons. Ripoff.
 Back to top
View user's profile Send private message You must be logged in to rate posts

Visitor Q
$25 whore



Joined: 30 Apr 2004
Karma :

PostPosted: 17:17 - 24 Feb 2011    Post subject: Reply with quote

Ha, other great lines toted by men because it makes them feel 'bigger';

1. Honestly, I've never wanked.

2. Seriously, I have never fucked a fatty

3. Cried, me, never.

I find your insecurity disturbing.

And I turn it back on you. What do you think of women who get all funny when you kiss them after you go down on them? Or ones who won't suck it after you've been fucking them.

But yeh, right, I've never lost a fight EVER
____________________
China traffic/travel bike vid - When I make a sweeping statement, please add the word 'statistically' in to the sentence before you bitch...
From September 2014 to January/February 2015 I will not be using any English, nor reading any. As such, I won't be on here. PM at will, but I won't be checking/posting unless in emergencies. Certainly not for the first couple of months. Please berate me savagely if I break that rule...
 Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail You must be logged in to rate posts

Silver
World Chat Champion



Joined: 03 Oct 2004
Karma :

PostPosted: 17:57 - 24 Feb 2011    Post subject: Reply with quote

Bonny wrote:
Ha, other great lines toted by men because it makes them feel 'bigger';

1. Honestly, I've never wanked.

2. Seriously, I have never fucked a fatty

3. Cried, me, never.

I find your insecurity disturbing.


I find you protest too much Laughing
 Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail You must be logged in to rate posts

LordShaftesbu...
World Chat Champion



Joined: 03 Sep 2008
Karma :

PostPosted: 20:23 - 24 Feb 2011    Post subject: Reply with quote

Bonny wrote:
He's probably talking about creatine. Creatine is great, but you got to be careful with water.

A lot of stuff just chuck is in now for the hell of it.

Bloody sted heads Rolling Eyes


I dunno, it's whey protein that Maxi-muscle is packed with.

And creatine also does not contain 4 amino acids. It's just wrong whichever way you cut it.
 Back to top
View user's profile Send private message You must be logged in to rate posts

trevoriv
World Chat Champion



Joined: 04 Jun 2005
Karma :

PostPosted: 00:19 - 25 Feb 2011    Post subject: Reply with quote

I've always used Maximuscle cyclone after having stomach problems with the cheap bulk stuff like Met-RX and Sci-MX.

I could probably get slightly better results with different stuff but I'd rather stick with what I know doesnt cause me any problems and what I know works.

I can normally get 1.2kg for £25 through a mate who's a pro football coach so it's nay too bad pricewise.

I then moved to Promax which was cheaper but the results weren't as noticable as Cyclone.

I've since fallen in love, got lazy and comfortable and got fat. Laughing Karma Thumbs Up
____________________
Past: '96 Thundercat, '02 ZX636R (A1P), '58 KTM 690 SM LC4 Current: '06 ZX636R (C6F)
Mudskipper wrote: Someone just has to sig that...
 Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website You must be logged in to rate posts

DJH
Trackday Trickster



Joined: 09 Jun 2010
Karma :

PostPosted: 00:26 - 25 Feb 2011    Post subject: Reply with quote

Spent £75 using your link i ordered a shaker aswell i hope i dont get 2. Confused I got double points for my next order how much did you earn off me? Cool
 Back to top
View user's profile Send private message You must be logged in to rate posts

trevoriv
World Chat Champion



Joined: 04 Jun 2005
Karma :

PostPosted: 00:37 - 25 Feb 2011    Post subject: Reply with quote

Some points apparently Thumbs Up

All goes towards my get thin(ner) for my holipops fund. Danke Thumbs Up
____________________
Past: '96 Thundercat, '02 ZX636R (A1P), '58 KTM 690 SM LC4 Current: '06 ZX636R (C6F)
Mudskipper wrote: Someone just has to sig that...
 Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website You must be logged in to rate posts

Pabbers
Scooby Slapper



Joined: 24 Nov 2010
Karma :

PostPosted: 00:46 - 25 Feb 2011    Post subject: Reply with quote

Dumb question alert!!!

Whats this stuff for? Very good for you or something? If so, what does it do?
 Back to top
View user's profile Send private message You must be logged in to rate posts

Silver
World Chat Champion



Joined: 03 Oct 2004
Karma :

PostPosted: 00:51 - 25 Feb 2011    Post subject: Reply with quote

Pabbers wrote:
Dumb question alert!!!

Whats this stuff for? Very good for you or something? If so, what does it do?


Protein supplements? Repairing and building muscle after working out.
 Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail You must be logged in to rate posts

0ddball
World Chat Champion



Joined: 15 Jul 2005
Karma :

PostPosted: 01:06 - 25 Feb 2011    Post subject: Reply with quote

Jesus, the price people pay for a fancy label. https://www.myprotein.com/ Much cheaper, just as effective and it tastes pretty good.
____________________
ZXR750L
 Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail You must be logged in to rate posts

GhostRider
World Chat Champion



Joined: 31 Jan 2008
Karma :

PostPosted: 10:29 - 25 Feb 2011    Post subject: Reply with quote

trevoriv wrote:
I've always used Maximuscle cyclone after having stomach problems with the cheap bulk stuff like Met-RX and Sci-MX.


Since when the flackin hell was Met-RX cheap?!?

I'll echo what Oddball said, myprotein.co.uk for the cheapest and best tasting stuff I've ever come across.

GhostRider
____________________
I have all the characteristics of a human being: blood, flesh, skin, hair; but not a single, clear, identifiable emotion, except for greed and disgust. Something horrible is happening inside of me and I don't know why. My nightly bloodlust has overflown into my days. I feel lethal, on the verge of frenzy. I think my mask of sanity is about to slip.
 Back to top
View user's profile Send private message You must be logged in to rate posts

Silver
World Chat Champion



Joined: 03 Oct 2004
Karma :

PostPosted: 10:45 - 25 Feb 2011    Post subject: Reply with quote

GhostRider wrote:
I'll echo what Oddball said, myprotein.co.uk for the cheapest and best tasting stuff I've ever come across.


I'm no expert, so would anyone care to make a bit more sense of the billions of options? Laughing
https://www.myprotein.com/uk/cats/categories/mpessentials/protein_powders?page=all&orderby=3

(there's karma available Wink )
 Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail You must be logged in to rate posts

Chalky.
World Chat Champion



Joined: 30 Jun 2010
Karma :

PostPosted: 10:52 - 25 Feb 2011    Post subject: Reply with quote

Long and short is that they're different types of protein, and from different sources. Everyone's different when it comes to what works best for them.

The most common that people are on is the impact whey protein.
 Back to top
View user's profile Send private message You must be logged in to rate posts
Old Thread Alert!

The last post was made 15 years, 219 days ago. Instead of replying here, would creating a new thread be more useful?
  Display posts from previous:   
This page may contain affiliate links, which means we may earn a small commission if a visitor clicks through and makes a purchase. By clicking on an affiliate link, you accept that third-party cookies will be set.

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Bike Chat Forums Index -> Found on the 'Net All times are GMT + 1 Hour
Goto page 1, 2  Next
Page 1 of 2

 
You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum
You cannot attach files in this forum
You cannot download files in this forum

Read the Terms of Use! - Powered by phpBB © phpBB Group
 

Debug Mode: ON - Server: birks (www) - Page Generation Time: 0.09 Sec - Server Load: 0.96 - MySQL Queries: 13 - Page Size: 134.92 Kb