|
|
| Author |
Message |
| trevoriv |
This post is not being displayed .
|
 trevoriv World Chat Champion

Joined: 04 Jun 2005 Karma :  
|
 Posted: 21:53 - 22 Feb 2011 Post subject: Maximuscle Refer and Earn |
 |
|
**Spamish**
For any of you kids into supplements and wealthy enough to afford the branded stuff then click this link https://www.maximuscle.com/ref/2131522699 and earn 'referral points' which basically equates to 10% off (£50 spend = £5 off next time) and you get a free shaker with the first order which is worth a fiver.
Every little helps and all that jazz.  ____________________ Past: '96 Thundercat, '02 ZX636R (A1P), '58 KTM 690 SM LC4 Current: '06 ZX636R (C6F)
Mudskipper wrote: Someone just has to sig that... |
|
| Back to top |
|
You must be logged in to rate posts |
|
 |
| fire |
This post is not being displayed .
|
 fire World Chat Champion

Joined: 06 Feb 2006 Karma :  
|
|
| Back to top |
|
You must be logged in to rate posts |
|
 |
| fire |
This post is not being displayed .
|
 fire World Chat Champion

Joined: 06 Feb 2006 Karma :  
|
 Posted: 18:26 - 23 Feb 2011 Post subject: |
 |
|
I should of mentioned this earlier. Go down to your local powerhouse a couple times then ask them for a 20% off Card, they usually give you one without too much hassle. Cheap Maximuscle + More  ____________________ Write off! Honda NSR150 RR ('01) - Sold Cagiva Mito Evolution ('00) - Sold Honda NSR125 ('01) - Current Gasgas TXT 250 ('98) - Sold Kawasaki Z750 ('10) - Write off! Yamaha FZ1 ('09) - Current Ducati Streetfighter 848 ('14) |
|
| Back to top |
|
You must be logged in to rate posts |
|
 |
| LordShaftesbu... |
This post is not being displayed .
|
 LordShaftesbu... World Chat Champion

Joined: 03 Sep 2008 Karma :   
|
|
| Back to top |
|
You must be logged in to rate posts |
|
 |
| Silver |
This post is not being displayed .
|
 Silver World Chat Champion

Joined: 03 Oct 2004 Karma :   
|
|
| Back to top |
|
You must be logged in to rate posts |
|
 |
| Visitor Q |
This post is not being displayed .
|
 Visitor Q $25 whore

Joined: 30 Apr 2004 Karma :     
|
|
| Back to top |
|
You must be logged in to rate posts |
|
 |
| GhostRider |
This post is not being displayed .
|
 GhostRider World Chat Champion

Joined: 31 Jan 2008 Karma :  
|
 Posted: 13:16 - 24 Feb 2011 Post subject: |
 |
|
| Doug97 wrote: | And the kidney damage? Please explain why whey protein will damage your kidneys. |
+2.
| Quote: | He's probably talking about creatine. Creatine is great, but you got to be careful with water. |
Ah right, it's like the time I said that too much bread is bad for your heart, when I actually meant cholesterol.....
GhostRider ____________________ I have all the characteristics of a human being: blood, flesh, skin, hair; but not a single, clear, identifiable emotion, except for greed and disgust. Something horrible is happening inside of me and I don't know why. My nightly bloodlust has overflown into my days. I feel lethal, on the verge of frenzy. I think my mask of sanity is about to slip. |
|
| Back to top |
|
You must be logged in to rate posts |
|
 |
| Visitor Q |
This post is not being displayed .
|
 Visitor Q $25 whore

Joined: 30 Apr 2004 Karma :     
|
 Posted: 13:34 - 24 Feb 2011 Post subject: |
 |
|
| GhostRider wrote: |
| Quote: | He's probably talking about creatine. Creatine is great, but you got to be careful with water. |
Ah right, it's like the time I said that too much bread is bad for your heart, when I actually meant cholesterol.....
GhostRider |
Not sure if that was sarcastic or not, but certainly 'too many eggs are bad for your heart = too much cholesterol' style of argument, yes.
The more expensive ones try to quantify it but adding extra shite in.
100% whey protein shouldn't be a problem, again, unless he means going into ketosis from being a tard.
Meh, I don't care. ____________________ China traffic/travel bike vid - When I make a sweeping statement, please add the word 'statistically' in to the sentence before you bitch...
From September 2014 to January/February 2015 I will not be using any English, nor reading any. As such, I won't be on here. PM at will, but I won't be checking/posting unless in emergencies. Certainly not for the first couple of months. Please berate me savagely if I break that rule... |
|
| Back to top |
|
You must be logged in to rate posts |
|
 |
| GhostRider |
This post is not being displayed .
|
 GhostRider World Chat Champion

Joined: 31 Jan 2008 Karma :  
|
 Posted: 13:47 - 24 Feb 2011 Post subject: |
 |
|
| Bonny wrote: | | GhostRider wrote: |
| Quote: | He's probably talking about creatine. Creatine is great, but you got to be careful with water. |
Ah right, it's like the time I said that too much bread is bad for your heart, when I actually meant cholesterol.....
GhostRider |
Not sure if that was sarcastic or not, but certainly 'too many eggs are bad for your heart = too much cholesterol' style of argument, yes.
The more expensive ones try to quantify it but adding extra shite in.
100% whey protein shouldn't be a problem, again, unless he means going into ketosis from being a tard.
Meh, I don't care. |
Indeed it was sarcasm, in that whey protein and creatine are two very different things, so my bread/cholesterol thing was a play on apples/oranges, actually aimed at OP rather than yourself
Going into ketosis won't be a problem unless he's diabetic.
GhostRider ____________________ I have all the characteristics of a human being: blood, flesh, skin, hair; but not a single, clear, identifiable emotion, except for greed and disgust. Something horrible is happening inside of me and I don't know why. My nightly bloodlust has overflown into my days. I feel lethal, on the verge of frenzy. I think my mask of sanity is about to slip. |
|
| Back to top |
|
You must be logged in to rate posts |
|
 |
| Visitor Q |
This post is not being displayed .
|
 Visitor Q $25 whore

Joined: 30 Apr 2004 Karma :     
|
|
| Back to top |
|
You must be logged in to rate posts |
|
 |
| Silver |
This post is not being displayed .
|
 Silver World Chat Champion

Joined: 03 Oct 2004 Karma :   
|
|
| Back to top |
|
You must be logged in to rate posts |
|
 |
| GhostRider |
This post is not being displayed .
|
 GhostRider World Chat Champion

Joined: 31 Jan 2008 Karma :  
|
 Posted: 15:12 - 24 Feb 2011 Post subject: |
 |
|
| Quote: | True, and my main point was I'm sure plenty of whey protein has added stuff in it that should be dosed properly. |
Ay, but the jurys still way out on deciding if Creatine has any detrimental renal effects, all the evidence suggests not.
| Silver wrote: | | Bonny wrote: | Besides, it all tastes like jizz anyway. |
I was going to disagree until I realised that I don't know what jizz tastes like... |
Don't get him started, he's worryingly proud of that one.....
GhostRider ____________________ I have all the characteristics of a human being: blood, flesh, skin, hair; but not a single, clear, identifiable emotion, except for greed and disgust. Something horrible is happening inside of me and I don't know why. My nightly bloodlust has overflown into my days. I feel lethal, on the verge of frenzy. I think my mask of sanity is about to slip.
Last edited by GhostRider on 15:18 - 24 Feb 2011; edited 1 time in total |
|
| Back to top |
|
You must be logged in to rate posts |
|
 |
| Chalky. |
This post is not being displayed .
|
 Chalky. World Chat Champion
Joined: 30 Jun 2010 Karma :  
|
|
| Back to top |
|
You must be logged in to rate posts |
|
 |
| Visitor Q |
This post is not being displayed .
|
 Visitor Q $25 whore

Joined: 30 Apr 2004 Karma :     
|
 Posted: 17:17 - 24 Feb 2011 Post subject: |
 |
|
Ha, other great lines toted by men because it makes them feel 'bigger';
1. Honestly, I've never wanked.
2. Seriously, I have never fucked a fatty
3. Cried, me, never.
I find your insecurity disturbing.
And I turn it back on you. What do you think of women who get all funny when you kiss them after you go down on them? Or ones who won't suck it after you've been fucking them.
But yeh, right, I've never lost a fight EVER ____________________ China traffic/travel bike vid - When I make a sweeping statement, please add the word 'statistically' in to the sentence before you bitch...
From September 2014 to January/February 2015 I will not be using any English, nor reading any. As such, I won't be on here. PM at will, but I won't be checking/posting unless in emergencies. Certainly not for the first couple of months. Please berate me savagely if I break that rule... |
|
| Back to top |
|
You must be logged in to rate posts |
|
 |
| Silver |
This post is not being displayed .
|
 Silver World Chat Champion

Joined: 03 Oct 2004 Karma :   
|
|
| Back to top |
|
You must be logged in to rate posts |
|
 |
| LordShaftesbu... |
This post is not being displayed .
|
 LordShaftesbu... World Chat Champion

Joined: 03 Sep 2008 Karma :   
|
|
| Back to top |
|
You must be logged in to rate posts |
|
 |
| trevoriv |
This post is not being displayed .
|
 trevoriv World Chat Champion

Joined: 04 Jun 2005 Karma :  
|
 Posted: 00:19 - 25 Feb 2011 Post subject: |
 |
|
I've always used Maximuscle cyclone after having stomach problems with the cheap bulk stuff like Met-RX and Sci-MX.
I could probably get slightly better results with different stuff but I'd rather stick with what I know doesnt cause me any problems and what I know works.
I can normally get 1.2kg for £25 through a mate who's a pro football coach so it's nay too bad pricewise.
I then moved to Promax which was cheaper but the results weren't as noticable as Cyclone.
I've since fallen in love, got lazy and comfortable and got fat.  ____________________ Past: '96 Thundercat, '02 ZX636R (A1P), '58 KTM 690 SM LC4 Current: '06 ZX636R (C6F)
Mudskipper wrote: Someone just has to sig that... |
|
| Back to top |
|
You must be logged in to rate posts |
|
 |
| DJH |
This post is not being displayed .
|
 DJH Trackday Trickster
Joined: 09 Jun 2010 Karma :   
|
 Posted: 00:26 - 25 Feb 2011 Post subject: |
 |
|
Spent £75 using your link i ordered a shaker aswell i hope i dont get 2. I got double points for my next order how much did you earn off me?  |
|
| Back to top |
|
You must be logged in to rate posts |
|
 |
| trevoriv |
This post is not being displayed .
|
 trevoriv World Chat Champion

Joined: 04 Jun 2005 Karma :  
|
 Posted: 00:37 - 25 Feb 2011 Post subject: |
 |
|
Some points apparently
All goes towards my get thin(ner) for my holipops fund. Danke  ____________________ Past: '96 Thundercat, '02 ZX636R (A1P), '58 KTM 690 SM LC4 Current: '06 ZX636R (C6F)
Mudskipper wrote: Someone just has to sig that... |
|
| Back to top |
|
You must be logged in to rate posts |
|
 |
| Pabbers |
This post is not being displayed .
|
 Pabbers Scooby Slapper
Joined: 24 Nov 2010 Karma :  
|
|
| Back to top |
|
You must be logged in to rate posts |
|
 |
| Silver |
This post is not being displayed .
|
 Silver World Chat Champion

Joined: 03 Oct 2004 Karma :   
|
|
| Back to top |
|
You must be logged in to rate posts |
|
 |
| 0ddball |
This post is not being displayed .
|
 0ddball World Chat Champion

Joined: 15 Jul 2005 Karma :  
|
 Posted: 01:06 - 25 Feb 2011 Post subject: |
 |
|
Jesus, the price people pay for a fancy label. https://www.myprotein.com/ Much cheaper, just as effective and it tastes pretty good. ____________________ ZXR750L |
|
| Back to top |
|
You must be logged in to rate posts |
|
 |
| GhostRider |
This post is not being displayed .
|
 GhostRider World Chat Champion

Joined: 31 Jan 2008 Karma :  
|
|
| Back to top |
|
You must be logged in to rate posts |
|
 |
| Silver |
This post is not being displayed .
|
 Silver World Chat Champion

Joined: 03 Oct 2004 Karma :   
|
|
| Back to top |
|
You must be logged in to rate posts |
|
 |
| Chalky. |
This post is not being displayed .
|
 Chalky. World Chat Champion
Joined: 30 Jun 2010 Karma :  
|
|
| Back to top |
|
You must be logged in to rate posts |
|
 |
Old Thread Alert!
The last post was made 15 years, 219 days ago. Instead of replying here, would creating a new thread be more useful? |
 |
|
|