Resend my activation email : Register : Log in 
BCF: Bike Chat Forums


anybody like chess?

Reply to topic
Bike Chat Forums Index -> Random Banter
View previous topic : View next topic  
Author Message

cloric_tzr
Brolly Dolly



Joined: 14 Mar 2010
Karma :

PostPosted: 16:19 - 15 Mar 2011    Post subject: anybody like chess? Reply with quote

its free and easy to use. good for killing those boring momments and stimulating the brain!!!!

https://www.chesscube.com/
____________________
i dumped my girlfriend the other day! she wouldnt act out one of my fantasy's. all i wanted her to do was come home from work, catch me fucking her sister and join in!!! miserable bitch!
My wifes so ugly, the only thing that goes down on her
Is the internet connection.
 Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail You must be logged in to rate posts

Carl_steveo
World Chat Champion



Joined: 23 Jun 2008
Karma :

PostPosted: 16:23 - 15 Mar 2011    Post subject: Reply with quote

I'm not very good at it, when I occasionally play it I tend to just copy the computers moves. Then laugh at them because they can't beat themselves lolz. Laughing
____________________
Current: Honda Nsr 125
Live: Sunderland
Luke "cant be arsed to read your post, but suck my balls anyway."
 Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail You must be logged in to rate posts

cloric_tzr
Brolly Dolly



Joined: 14 Mar 2010
Karma :

PostPosted: 16:34 - 15 Mar 2011    Post subject: Reply with quote

lol i like chess i usually play my girlfriends brother but he quite good so i joined the site ages ago to get better an got hooked its good site you play other people around the world and you can play tournaments and win cubits which you can spend in there online store on video's on good game play and various other things. just thought others might enjoy.
____________________
i dumped my girlfriend the other day! she wouldnt act out one of my fantasy's. all i wanted her to do was come home from work, catch me fucking her sister and join in!!! miserable bitch!
My wifes so ugly, the only thing that goes down on her
Is the internet connection.
 Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail You must be logged in to rate posts

blurredman
World Chat Champion



Joined: 18 Sep 2010
Karma :

PostPosted: 17:12 - 15 Mar 2011    Post subject: Reply with quote

https://www.projectrho.com/rocket/images/futuregames/trekChess01.jpg

https://www.ferdyonfilms.com/wp-content/uploads/2010/06/prisoner13.jpg
____________________
CBT: 12/06/10, Theory: 22/09/10, Module 1: 09/11/10, Module 2: 19/01/11
Past: 1991 Honda CG125BR-J, 1992 (1980) Honda XL125S, 1996 Kawasaki GPZ500S, 1979 MZ TS150.
Current: 1973 MZ ES250/2 - 18k, 1979 Suzuki TS185ER - 10k, 1981 Honda CX500B - 91k, 1987 MZ ETZ250 - 40k, 1989 MZ ETZ251 - 52k.
 Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website You must be logged in to rate posts

Howling TerrorOutOfOffice
Super Spammer



Joined: 05 Dec 2008
Karma :

PostPosted: 17:22 - 15 Mar 2011    Post subject: Reply with quote

I love cheese.
____________________
Diabolical homemade music Bandcamp and Soundcloud
Singer songwriter, Artist and allround good bloke Listen to Andrew Susan Johnston here
The Harry Turner Project
 Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website You must be logged in to rate posts

GhostRider
World Chat Champion



Joined: 31 Jan 2008
Karma :

PostPosted: 17:27 - 15 Mar 2011    Post subject: Reply with quote

I do enjoy a game of chess, sadly there are few people who play it. I can't abide a computer program though, to me I need to see the battlefield with my own eyes, as it were. There's an element of being physical with the game which lends it's own character to it and helps me strategise, whereas I feel computer programs are cold and without feeling.

If anyone wants their arse handed to them ( Cool ) I shall happily indulge them.

GhostRider
____________________
I have all the characteristics of a human being: blood, flesh, skin, hair; but not a single, clear, identifiable emotion, except for greed and disgust. Something horrible is happening inside of me and I don't know why. My nightly bloodlust has overflown into my days. I feel lethal, on the verge of frenzy. I think my mask of sanity is about to slip.
 Back to top
View user's profile Send private message You must be logged in to rate posts

pinkyfloyd
Super Spammer



Joined: 20 Jul 2010
Karma :

PostPosted: 17:54 - 15 Mar 2011    Post subject: Reply with quote

GhostRider wrote:


If anyone wants their arse handed to them ( Cool ) I shall happily indulge them.


Havent played for years. My father used a statement like the above. I handed his arse to him so to speak. Then followed his with grandads. Laughing Wonder if I can still play as well as I did all those years ago.
____________________
illuminateTHEmind wrote: I am just more evolved than most of you guys... this allows me to pick of things quickly which would have normally taken the common man years to master
Hockeystorm65:.well there are childish arguments...there are very childish arguments.....there are really stupid childish arguments and now there are......Pinkfloyd arguments!
Teflon-Mike:I think I agree with just about all Pinky has said.
 Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website You must be logged in to rate posts

cloric_tzr
Brolly Dolly



Joined: 14 Mar 2010
Karma :

PostPosted: 18:18 - 15 Mar 2011    Post subject: Reply with quote

GhostRider wrote:
I do enjoy a game of chess, sadly there are few people who play it. I can't abide a computer program though, to me I need to see the battlefield with my own eyes, as it were. There's an element of being physical with the game which lends it's own character to it and helps me strategise, whereas I feel computer programs are cold and without feeling.

If anyone wants their arse handed to them ( Cool ) I shall happily indulge them.

GhostRider


i agree it took me a little while to adjust not seeing a real board of player. you do play real people though.
____________________
i dumped my girlfriend the other day! she wouldnt act out one of my fantasy's. all i wanted her to do was come home from work, catch me fucking her sister and join in!!! miserable bitch!
My wifes so ugly, the only thing that goes down on her
Is the internet connection.
 Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail You must be logged in to rate posts

stonesie
World Chat Champion



Joined: 04 Jul 2010
Karma :

PostPosted: 18:59 - 15 Mar 2011    Post subject: Reply with quote

https://images.coolvibe.com/wp-content/uploads/2010/12/alien_vs_predator_chess-992x696.jpg
 Back to top
View user's profile Send private message You must be logged in to rate posts

blurredman
World Chat Champion



Joined: 18 Sep 2010
Karma :

PostPosted: 19:16 - 15 Mar 2011    Post subject: Reply with quote

stonesie wrote:
https://images.coolvibe.com/wp-content/uploads/2010/12/alien_vs_predator_chess-992x696.jpg


Where's the marine?

Laughing Laughing

Should have a three side ches that would be interesting..
____________________
CBT: 12/06/10, Theory: 22/09/10, Module 1: 09/11/10, Module 2: 19/01/11
Past: 1991 Honda CG125BR-J, 1992 (1980) Honda XL125S, 1996 Kawasaki GPZ500S, 1979 MZ TS150.
Current: 1973 MZ ES250/2 - 18k, 1979 Suzuki TS185ER - 10k, 1981 Honda CX500B - 91k, 1987 MZ ETZ250 - 40k, 1989 MZ ETZ251 - 52k.
 Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website You must be logged in to rate posts

WildGoose
White Van Man



Joined: 21 Mar 2002
Karma :

PostPosted: 21:13 - 15 Mar 2011    Post subject: Reply with quote

Ghostrider wrote:
There's an element of being physical with the game which lends it's own character to it and helps me strategise


Fair one.
Nothing like launching the board across the room, or shoving the bishop down the waste disposal, to clear a tacticians mind.

I think a lot of the game, but I suck at it. It makes me feel un-intelligent in all honesty, as I seem to not be on the right wavelength to see patterns or plan a grand strategy. This includes getting my arse handed to me by people I have taught the rules to, that shouldn't be allowed.

I bought Chessmaster 11 to try and improve, but found computer interaction too dry. You would have to be really bored to sit through it all.
____________________
So in other words, he stopped you for being flagrantly in posession of a motorcycle in direct contravention of the Hippies, Darkies and People Whose Face I Don't Like The Look of (Police Powers) Act. 1976
 Back to top
View user's profile Send private message You must be logged in to rate posts

Carl_steveo
World Chat Champion



Joined: 23 Jun 2008
Karma :

PostPosted: 22:01 - 15 Mar 2011    Post subject: Reply with quote

Right thought I would be sad and join up, add me as a friend innit Carl_steveo. We can like be gay and mount our chess horses together. Wink
____________________
Current: Honda Nsr 125
Live: Sunderland
Luke "cant be arsed to read your post, but suck my balls anyway."
 Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail You must be logged in to rate posts

tvchimp
World Chat Champion



Joined: 29 Sep 2009
Karma :

PostPosted: 23:01 - 15 Mar 2011    Post subject: Reply with quote

I play poker via PokerStars..

I don't have the mental ability to play chess whilst thinking about it, last time I tried to play it, I was constantly asking what to do and where to put my pieces.. Embarassed
____________________
Bike: Currently Bikeless... Gahh
 Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail You must be logged in to rate posts

ThoughtContro...
World Chat Champion



Joined: 14 Aug 2008
Karma :

PostPosted: 23:03 - 15 Mar 2011    Post subject: Reply with quote

Blurredman wrote:
stonesie wrote:
https://images.coolvibe.com/wp-content/uploads/2010/12/alien_vs_predator_chess-992x696.jpg


Where's the marine?

Laughing Laughing


If they'd have had a big enough board the marines would be the life size pieces.

"My king's bishop just ripped the head off your pawn"

"Knight eviscerates bishop"

Probably need a plentiful supply of marines, and a good cleaner Wink
____________________
Prize cunt
--
"In a world of universal deceit telling the truth is a revolutionary act" - George Orwell
 Back to top
View user's profile Send private message You must be logged in to rate posts
Old Thread Alert!

The last post was made 15 years, 207 days ago. Instead of replying here, would creating a new thread be more useful?
  Display posts from previous:   
This page may contain affiliate links, which means we may earn a small commission if a visitor clicks through and makes a purchase. By clicking on an affiliate link, you accept that third-party cookies will be set.

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Bike Chat Forums Index -> Random Banter All times are GMT + 1 Hour
Page 1 of 1

 
You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum
You cannot attach files in this forum
You cannot download files in this forum

Read the Terms of Use! - Powered by phpBB © phpBB Group
 

Debug Mode: ON - Server: birks (www) - Page Generation Time: 0.10 Sec - Server Load: 0.88 - MySQL Queries: 13 - Page Size: 86.6 Kb