|
|
| Author |
Message |
| cloric_tzr |
This post is not being displayed .
|
 cloric_tzr Brolly Dolly
Joined: 14 Mar 2010 Karma :  
|
 Posted: 16:19 - 15 Mar 2011 Post subject: anybody like chess? |
 |
|
its free and easy to use. good for killing those boring momments and stimulating the brain!!!!
https://www.chesscube.com/ ____________________ i dumped my girlfriend the other day! she wouldnt act out one of my fantasy's. all i wanted her to do was come home from work, catch me fucking her sister and join in!!! miserable bitch!
My wifes so ugly, the only thing that goes down on her
Is the internet connection. |
|
| Back to top |
|
You must be logged in to rate posts |
|
 |
| Carl_steveo |
This post is not being displayed .
|
 Carl_steveo World Chat Champion

Joined: 23 Jun 2008 Karma :  
|
 Posted: 16:23 - 15 Mar 2011 Post subject: |
 |
|
I'm not very good at it, when I occasionally play it I tend to just copy the computers moves. Then laugh at them because they can't beat themselves lolz.  ____________________ Current: Honda Nsr 125
Live: Sunderland
Luke "cant be arsed to read your post, but suck my balls anyway." |
|
| Back to top |
|
You must be logged in to rate posts |
|
 |
| cloric_tzr |
This post is not being displayed .
|
 cloric_tzr Brolly Dolly
Joined: 14 Mar 2010 Karma :  
|
|
| Back to top |
|
You must be logged in to rate posts |
|
 |
| blurredman |
This post is not being displayed .
|
 blurredman World Chat Champion

Joined: 18 Sep 2010 Karma :   
|
 Posted: 17:12 - 15 Mar 2011 Post subject: |
 |
|
https://www.projectrho.com/rocket/images/futuregames/trekChess01.jpg
https://www.ferdyonfilms.com/wp-content/uploads/2010/06/prisoner13.jpg ____________________ CBT: 12/06/10, Theory: 22/09/10, Module 1: 09/11/10, Module 2: 19/01/11
Past: 1991 Honda CG125BR-J, 1992 (1980) Honda XL125S, 1996 Kawasaki GPZ500S, 1979 MZ TS150.
Current: 1973 MZ ES250/2 - 18k, 1979 Suzuki TS185ER - 10k, 1981 Honda CX500B - 91k, 1987 MZ ETZ250 - 40k, 1989 MZ ETZ251 - 52k. |
|
| Back to top |
|
You must be logged in to rate posts |
|
 |
| Howling TerrorOutOfOffice |
This post is not being displayed .
|
 Howling TerrorOutOfOffice Super Spammer

Joined: 05 Dec 2008 Karma :    
|
|
| Back to top |
|
You must be logged in to rate posts |
|
 |
| GhostRider |
This post is not being displayed .
|
 GhostRider World Chat Champion

Joined: 31 Jan 2008 Karma :  
|
 Posted: 17:27 - 15 Mar 2011 Post subject: |
 |
|
I do enjoy a game of chess, sadly there are few people who play it. I can't abide a computer program though, to me I need to see the battlefield with my own eyes, as it were. There's an element of being physical with the game which lends it's own character to it and helps me strategise, whereas I feel computer programs are cold and without feeling.
If anyone wants their arse handed to them ( ) I shall happily indulge them.
GhostRider ____________________ I have all the characteristics of a human being: blood, flesh, skin, hair; but not a single, clear, identifiable emotion, except for greed and disgust. Something horrible is happening inside of me and I don't know why. My nightly bloodlust has overflown into my days. I feel lethal, on the verge of frenzy. I think my mask of sanity is about to slip. |
|
| Back to top |
|
You must be logged in to rate posts |
|
 |
| pinkyfloyd |
This post is not being displayed .
|
 pinkyfloyd Super Spammer

Joined: 20 Jul 2010 Karma :   
|
|
| Back to top |
|
You must be logged in to rate posts |
|
 |
| cloric_tzr |
This post is not being displayed .
|
 cloric_tzr Brolly Dolly
Joined: 14 Mar 2010 Karma :  
|
 Posted: 18:18 - 15 Mar 2011 Post subject: |
 |
|
| GhostRider wrote: | I do enjoy a game of chess, sadly there are few people who play it. I can't abide a computer program though, to me I need to see the battlefield with my own eyes, as it were. There's an element of being physical with the game which lends it's own character to it and helps me strategise, whereas I feel computer programs are cold and without feeling.
If anyone wants their arse handed to them (  ) I shall happily indulge them.
GhostRider |
i agree it took me a little while to adjust not seeing a real board of player. you do play real people though. ____________________ i dumped my girlfriend the other day! she wouldnt act out one of my fantasy's. all i wanted her to do was come home from work, catch me fucking her sister and join in!!! miserable bitch!
My wifes so ugly, the only thing that goes down on her
Is the internet connection. |
|
| Back to top |
|
You must be logged in to rate posts |
|
 |
| stonesie |
This post is not being displayed .
|
 stonesie World Chat Champion

Joined: 04 Jul 2010 Karma :     
|
 Posted: 18:59 - 15 Mar 2011 Post subject: |
 |
|
|
|
| Back to top |
|
You must be logged in to rate posts |
|
 |
| blurredman |
This post is not being displayed .
|
 blurredman World Chat Champion

Joined: 18 Sep 2010 Karma :   
|
 Posted: 19:16 - 15 Mar 2011 Post subject: |
 |
|
| stonesie wrote: | https://images.coolvibe.com/wp-content/uploads/2010/12/alien_vs_predator_chess-992x696.jpg |
Where's the marine?
Should have a three side ches that would be interesting.. ____________________ CBT: 12/06/10, Theory: 22/09/10, Module 1: 09/11/10, Module 2: 19/01/11
Past: 1991 Honda CG125BR-J, 1992 (1980) Honda XL125S, 1996 Kawasaki GPZ500S, 1979 MZ TS150.
Current: 1973 MZ ES250/2 - 18k, 1979 Suzuki TS185ER - 10k, 1981 Honda CX500B - 91k, 1987 MZ ETZ250 - 40k, 1989 MZ ETZ251 - 52k. |
|
| Back to top |
|
You must be logged in to rate posts |
|
 |
| WildGoose |
This post is not being displayed .
|
 WildGoose White Van Man

Joined: 21 Mar 2002 Karma :  
|
|
| Back to top |
|
You must be logged in to rate posts |
|
 |
| Carl_steveo |
This post is not being displayed .
|
 Carl_steveo World Chat Champion

Joined: 23 Jun 2008 Karma :  
|
 Posted: 22:01 - 15 Mar 2011 Post subject: |
 |
|
Right thought I would be sad and join up, add me as a friend innit Carl_steveo. We can like be gay and mount our chess horses together.  ____________________ Current: Honda Nsr 125
Live: Sunderland
Luke "cant be arsed to read your post, but suck my balls anyway." |
|
| Back to top |
|
You must be logged in to rate posts |
|
 |
| tvchimp |
This post is not being displayed .
|
 tvchimp World Chat Champion

Joined: 29 Sep 2009 Karma : 
|
 Posted: 23:01 - 15 Mar 2011 Post subject: |
 |
|
I play poker via PokerStars..
I don't have the mental ability to play chess whilst thinking about it, last time I tried to play it, I was constantly asking what to do and where to put my pieces..  ____________________ Bike: Currently Bikeless... Gahh |
|
| Back to top |
|
You must be logged in to rate posts |
|
 |
| ThoughtContro... |
This post is not being displayed .
|
 ThoughtContro... World Chat Champion

Joined: 14 Aug 2008 Karma :   
|
 Posted: 23:03 - 15 Mar 2011 Post subject: |
 |
|
|
|
| Back to top |
|
You must be logged in to rate posts |
|
 |
Old Thread Alert!
The last post was made 15 years, 207 days ago. Instead of replying here, would creating a new thread be more useful? |
 |
|
|