 CaNsA Super Spammer

Joined: 02 Jan 2008 Karma :   
|
|
 -LG- World Chat Champion
Joined: 02 Jul 2010 Karma :  
|
 Posted: 10:19 - 13 Jun 2011 Post subject: |
 |
|
I've never had a tax return .
How do you find out if you're due one? I'm guessing they won't just give it back without you asking lol.
Got anything planned for it? |
|
 CaNsA Super Spammer

Joined: 02 Jan 2008 Karma :   
|
 Posted: 10:21 - 13 Jun 2011 Post subject: |
 |
|
For about 5 years they have sent me letters asking for my employment history/wages etc.
I always "meant to get round to it"
Last month they sent me another, it was filed in the "to do pile"
I have never sent them anything, this is a complete surprise  |
|
 Carl_steveo World Chat Champion

Joined: 23 Jun 2008 Karma :  
|
|
 multijoy World Chat Champion

Joined: 03 Oct 2008 Karma :   
|
|