|
|
| Author |
Message |
| leonski |
This post is not being displayed .
|
 leonski Spanner Monkey

Joined: 05 Jul 2011 Karma :     
|
 Posted: 14:43 - 28 Sep 2011 Post subject: Helmet + Man flu = Horrible mess |
 |
|
Tbh I have a stinking cold and yesterday on the way back from my mates I had a sneezing fit it just was not just a small one it was many and very snottie.
When I managed to pull over, it was a right mess in my helmet and i nothing to help me clean it.
Has this happened to any one else ? ____________________ there is nothing like the smell of 2stroke in the morning
current beasts..lol de-restricted ludix classic 50 fastest ped ive ever ridden
yamaha ybr 125 working progress .......  |
|
| Back to top |
|
You must be logged in to rate posts |
|
 |
| DrDonnyBrago |
This post is not being displayed .
|
 DrDonnyBrago World Chat Champion

Joined: 03 Jan 2010 Karma :   
|
 Posted: 14:47 - 28 Sep 2011 Post subject: Re: Helmet + Man flu = Horrible mess |
 |
|
Lick it . |
|
| Back to top |
|
You must be logged in to rate posts |
|
 |
| P.addy |
This post is not being displayed .
|
 P.addy Red Rocket
Joined: 14 Feb 2008 Karma :  
|
 Posted: 15:21 - 28 Sep 2011 Post subject: |
 |
|
I haven't sneezed in my helmet yet... if I have I cant remember.. but I really cant recall  |
|
| Back to top |
|
You must be logged in to rate posts |
|
 |
| hazza |
This post is not being displayed .
|
 hazza World Chat Champion
Joined: 28 Sep 2005 Karma :   
|
|
| Back to top |
|
You must be logged in to rate posts |
|
 |
| jjdugen |
This post is not being displayed .
|
 jjdugen World Chat Champion

Joined: 03 Jun 2011 Karma :   
|
|
| Back to top |
|
You must be logged in to rate posts |
|
 |
| temeluchus |
This post is not being displayed .
|
 temeluchus World Chat Champion

Joined: 01 Oct 2008 Karma :    
|
|
| Back to top |
|
You must be logged in to rate posts |
|
 |
| Germ |
This post is not being displayed .
|
 Germ Trackday Trickster

Joined: 13 Aug 2011 Karma :     
|
|
| Back to top |
|
You must be logged in to rate posts |
|
 |
| Clanger |
This post is not being displayed .
|
 Clanger Stirrer

Joined: 27 May 2004 Karma :    
|
 Posted: 19:58 - 28 Sep 2011 Post subject: |
 |
|
Good god man..!!! Get to bed immediately and stop playing the hero, you have man flu...you start doing things 'outside' of bed and woman-kind is not going to believe you are anything less than dying and in need of everything doing for you...  ____________________ Be who you are and say what you feel, because those who mind don't matter, and those who matter won't mind - Dr. Seuss |
|
| Back to top |
|
You must be logged in to rate posts |
|
 |
| HD |
This post is not being displayed .
|
 HD World Chat Champion
Joined: 16 Dec 2009 Karma :   
|
|
| Back to top |
|
You must be logged in to rate posts |
|
 |
| deleted111 |
This post is not being displayed .
|
 deleted111 World Chat Champion
Joined: 17 Jun 2010 Karma :  
|
 Posted: 20:21 - 28 Sep 2011 Post subject: |
 |
|
I had a case of the man flu a few weeks ago. I'd forgotten my lunch, and was hungry, so I rode home at lunch as I only work about 3 miles away.
I got myself some toast. Brown bread if you must know. A bag of crisps and some other stuff.
I wear a snood all year round, up to the bottom of my eyes. Don't really know why...
...ANYWAY. On the ride back to work I sneezed, but I'm one of those 'loud sneezers' and my mouth opens and I make a right noise. This time I made a right mess, too, and ran into the toilets as soon as i got into work to wash my face, and my snood to relieve it of brown bread and snot.
I panic everytime I think I'm going to sneeze on the bike now.
But, my helmet was fine!
 |
|
| Back to top |
|
You must be logged in to rate posts |
|
 |
| rac3r |
This post is not being displayed .
|
 rac3r World Chat Champion

Joined: 04 Sep 2007 Karma :  
|
 Posted: 21:10 - 28 Sep 2011 Post subject: |
 |
|
Winter! You get a runny nose which you usually end up licking as starts to run down  ____________________ Bikes : 2006 CBR125R - 2004 Monster 620ie - 2004 ZX-6R B1H - 2005 Monster S2R 800 - 2011 Street Triple - 2009 Streetfighter 1098 - 2014 ZX-6R 636
 |
|
| Back to top |
|
You must be logged in to rate posts |
|
 |
| leonski |
This post is not being displayed .
|
 leonski Spanner Monkey

Joined: 05 Jul 2011 Karma :     
|
 Posted: 21:15 - 28 Sep 2011 Post subject: |
 |
|
|
|
| Back to top |
|
You must be logged in to rate posts |
|
 |
| TheSmiler |
This post is not being displayed .
|
 TheSmiler World Chat Champion

Joined: 14 Apr 2011 Karma :    
|
 Posted: 23:45 - 28 Sep 2011 Post subject: |
 |
|
First time I went out on the road a fly went into my mouth when I had my visor down so lifted it up save getting anymore in, me being a numpty I spat it out without touching the visor... not the brightest thing I have done  ____________________ CB125>CG125>GN125>ER5>K100RS>R1100RS>K100RS
A2 completed 23/07/15 Ready for the Golden Crisp Packet |
|
| Back to top |
|
You must be logged in to rate posts |
|
 |
| pepperami |
This post is not being displayed .
|
 pepperami Super Spammer

Joined: 17 Jan 2010 Karma :    
|
 Posted: 16:56 - 29 Sep 2011 Post subject: Re: Helmet + Man flu = Horrible mess |
 |
|
|
|
| Back to top |
|
You must be logged in to rate posts |
|
 |
| leonski |
This post is not being displayed .
|
 leonski Spanner Monkey

Joined: 05 Jul 2011 Karma :     
|
 Posted: 16:59 - 29 Sep 2011 Post subject: |
 |
|
This man flu is getting to me. So to avoid a repeat of the other day I've decided to get myself a flip face helmet so I may have chance not to make a nasty mess again.
Or do any of you guys think different about flip face helmets?
 ____________________ there is nothing like the smell of 2stroke in the morning
current beasts..lol de-restricted ludix classic 50 fastest ped ive ever ridden
yamaha ybr 125 working progress .......  |
|
| Back to top |
|
You must be logged in to rate posts |
|
 |
| andyscooter |
This post is not being displayed .
|
 andyscooter World Chat Champion

Joined: 30 May 2009 Karma :  
|
|
| Back to top |
|
You must be logged in to rate posts |
|
 |
| HD |
This post is not being displayed .
|
 HD World Chat Champion
Joined: 16 Dec 2009 Karma :   
|
 Posted: 18:21 - 29 Sep 2011 Post subject: |
 |
|
So because you sneezed in your helmet the other day, you bought another one?  ____________________ Rusty '02 Vito Camper + CBR600F3 |
|
| Back to top |
|
You must be logged in to rate posts |
|
 |
Old Thread Alert!
The last post was made 15 years, 5 days ago. Instead of replying here, would creating a new thread be more useful? |
 |
|
|