Resend my activation email : Register : Log in 
BCF: Bike Chat Forums


BSB at brands hatch.

Reply to topic
Bike Chat Forums Index -> General Bike Chat
View previous topic : View next topic  
Author Message

nickGT
Nova Slayer



Joined: 07 Jul 2011
Karma :

PostPosted: 10:05 - 29 Sep 2011    Post subject: BSB at brands hatch. Reply with quote

I was considering going to brands on the saturday for the BSB. Apart from the fact It should be a good laugh I am actually going because I was informed you can pick up good deals on helmets and other gear.

Can anyone confirm or deny if this is true?
Cheers

Nick
 Back to top
View user's profile Send private message You must be logged in to rate posts

carlosthejack...
World Chat Champion



Joined: 16 Aug 2010
Karma :

PostPosted: 10:08 - 29 Sep 2011    Post subject: Reply with quote

Yes.
____________________
Responsibility. It's a difficult reality for some. I'm running the 2014 Sheffield Half Marathon on behalf of Bluebell Wood Childrens Hospice. Please sponsor me, even if it's just a quid.
DonnyBrago: "I think you may be confusing rain and napalm..." Paulington: "It's not what you ride, it's how you ride it."
Current rides: '05 VFR800 VTEC, '57 Mondeo 1.8 TDCi #58LEGEND
 Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website You must be logged in to rate posts

P.addy
Red Rocket



Joined: 14 Feb 2008
Karma :

PostPosted: 11:04 - 29 Sep 2011    Post subject: Reply with quote

Didn't know this was on... I may have to have a trip down there.. im only 20mins away Thumbs Up
 Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail You must be logged in to rate posts

AL-
World Chat Champion



Joined: 17 Mar 2005
Karma :

PostPosted: 11:14 - 29 Sep 2011    Post subject: Reply with quote

##Paddy## wrote:
Didn't know this was on... I may have to have a trip down there.. im only 20mins away Thumbs Up


I have VIP tickets for raceday that I won in a comp, if the other half can't get someone to have the kids you are welcome to tag along with me on a freebie Thumbs Up
 Back to top
View user's profile Send private message You must be logged in to rate posts

Barry_M2
World Chat Champion



Joined: 09 Sep 2004
Karma :

PostPosted: 11:16 - 29 Sep 2011    Post subject: Reply with quote

I'm there for the Sunday, not sure about Saturday just yet.

Thumbs Up
____________________
ZXR750R (M2) - For the road.
CBR1000 RR4 - For the track.
https://www.bikechatforums.com/profile.php?mode=viewprofile&u=4332
 Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail You must be logged in to rate posts

P.addy
Red Rocket



Joined: 14 Feb 2008
Karma :

PostPosted: 11:24 - 29 Sep 2011    Post subject: Reply with quote

AL- wrote:
I have VIP tickets for raceday that I won in a comp, if the other half can't get someone to have the kids you are welcome to tag along with me on a freebie Thumbs Up


Shocked Really?

Mr. Green
 Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail You must be logged in to rate posts

AL-
World Chat Champion



Joined: 17 Mar 2005
Karma :

PostPosted: 11:26 - 29 Sep 2011    Post subject: Reply with quote

##Paddy## wrote:
AL- wrote:
I have VIP tickets for raceday that I won in a comp, if the other half can't get someone to have the kids you are welcome to tag along with me on a freebie Thumbs Up


Shocked Really?

Mr. Green


Yeah Cool
 Back to top
View user's profile Send private message You must be logged in to rate posts

P.addy
Red Rocket



Joined: 14 Feb 2008
Karma :

PostPosted: 11:26 - 29 Sep 2011    Post subject: Reply with quote

Sweet, well definitely PM me if its a goer... i'll aim to bring a camera Mr. Green
 Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail You must be logged in to rate posts

nickGT
Nova Slayer



Joined: 07 Jul 2011
Karma :

PostPosted: 14:01 - 29 Sep 2011    Post subject: Reply with quote

It's my 1st time at something like this so really looking forward to it. If anyone is there on the saturday I will be the guy walking around on his own looking a kid in a candy store. Smile
 Back to top
View user's profile Send private message You must be logged in to rate posts

AL-
World Chat Champion



Joined: 17 Mar 2005
Karma :

PostPosted: 14:08 - 29 Sep 2011    Post subject: Reply with quote

nickGT wrote:
It's my 1st time at something like this so really looking forward to it. If anyone is there on the saturday I will be the guy walking around on his own looking a kid in a candy store. Smile


You will have a great time. BSB is brilliant Thumbs Up

Only wish WSBK was still at Brands. Remember when Foggy was at his best in the 90's and there was 135,000 people crammed into Brands. Unbelievable atmosphere, still get goosebumps thinking about it
 Back to top
View user's profile Send private message You must be logged in to rate posts

Wafer_Thin_Ham
Super Spammer



Joined: 18 Nov 2005
Karma :

PostPosted: 14:13 - 29 Sep 2011    Post subject: Reply with quote

Better off waiting until the NEC show IMO. Not that many stands selling gear at BSB in comparison.

Haven't been yet this year, I may have to make an appearence if I'm not working.
____________________
My Flickr
 Back to top
View user's profile Send private message You must be logged in to rate posts
Old Thread Alert!

The last post was made 15 years, 9 days ago. Instead of replying here, would creating a new thread be more useful?
  Display posts from previous:   
This page may contain affiliate links, which means we may earn a small commission if a visitor clicks through and makes a purchase. By clicking on an affiliate link, you accept that third-party cookies will be set.

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Bike Chat Forums Index -> General Bike Chat All times are GMT + 1 Hour
Page 1 of 1

 
You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum
You cannot attach files in this forum
You cannot download files in this forum

Read the Terms of Use! - Powered by phpBB © phpBB Group
 

Debug Mode: ON - Server: birks (www) - Page Generation Time: 0.07 Sec - Server Load: 0.55 - MySQL Queries: 13 - Page Size: 67.48 Kb