Resend my activation email : Register : Log in 
BCF: Bike Chat Forums


Owie.

Reply to topic
Bike Chat Forums Index -> General Bike Chat Goto page 1, 2, 3  Next
View previous topic : View next topic  
Author Message

MarJay
But it's British!



Joined: 15 Sep 2003
Karma :

PostPosted: 17:49 - 04 Oct 2011    Post subject: Owie. Reply with quote

I had a little... *ahem* ... Mishap on Sunday evening that led to the probable write-off of my Buell, a broken third and fifth metatarsal and a broken right radius.

I was riding on a route I know well and had just exited a roundabout onto an A road. Im fairly sure I was up to speed but not caning it. I noticed just ahead of my front wheel an object in the road. I thought it was a dead squirrel or something but it was directly inline with my front wheel and for a fraction of a second I target fixated on it. Then my front wheel hit it, sending my bike into a tankslapper.

The slapper seemed to last for ages and I remember thinking a number of things very clearly:

1.) How on earth did I get myself into this situation?
2.) How do I get out of this situation? I need to relax my arms and maybe it'll correct itself.
3.) If I have to ditch the bike I'd better go to the left so as to reduce the chances of getting hit by oncoming traffic.
4.) oh shit, this is getting worse!

Next thing I know I'm sliding on my back. The bike went down on the right side and I was propelled towards the right lane. I rolled once and continued sliding. I remember thinking at this point that I was glad I was wearing my hood jeans and that I need to avoid sliding into the oncoming lane. I jammed my elbows into the floor like ski poles and tried to shimmy my body to stay in my lane, which, surprisingly, appeared to be moderately successful. This was at the cost of wearing through the elbow of my jacket... I came to a halt and after the "Oh my god I survived, and uninjured!" moment and aware I was lying in the oncoming lane, I stood and tried to run to the nearest verge but found I could only manage a fairly fast hobble. I sat on the verge and noticed two cars had stopped. the drivers got out and I remember asking them if there was any damage to their cars. Miraculously they said no but the bike had contacted one of the cars. The occupants of the car that was hit told the others that there was no damage and that they were in a lot of a hurry. Surprisingly, they disappeared and I was tended to by the occupants of the first car. It turns out this car had swerved and avoided hitting me and my bike.

One of the guys at the scene was getting agitated about the fact that the ignition on my bike was still switched on. He kept saying "There's no key, you've broken your ignition off!" So I told him a number of times that the ignition switch was on the side but he couldn't get the concept so I stood, walked over to the bike and switched the ignition off. I walked back to my previous sitting place and sat again. I realised there was pain in my right wrist and left foot. The woman in the car had now parked on the opposite verge and the guys there had told me that where I was sitting was not safe. I thought I was OK, but they insisted, so after rolling my bike over onto its left side to get it out of the road they each took an arm and marched me across the road. I could see bits of crash mushroom and stuff in the road as I passed.

They sat me in the front seat of the car and told me they'd called an ambulance. I thought this was overkill because I was just bruised. Then I looked at my right wrist and it looked kinda funny. I told the people there that my foot hurt, and someone loosened my boot. At this point the police arrived and a paramedic in a car. The police went through the usual spiel and I was breathalysed etc. The Paramedic then accidentally trod on my bad foot, and proceeded to attach the heart monitor to my bad arm, then tug on the cable... agh! The policemen re appeared and told me the only thing they saw in the road was an old boot. Perhaps I mistook the boot for a dead animal... The police seemed satisfied that this was the likely cause of the accident and helped me to the now waiting ambulance.

At hospital I had many examinations, many many X rays and a LOT of hanging around. The pretty jr doctor told me that she'd need to set the bone in my wrist. She kept apologising and was clearly not happy about causing me further pain, which was very unlike an experienced doctor! Her and a colleague gave me some gas and air an then set the bone. You know how they do this in the movies right? They give it one brief tug and then its done? Nope. Cue a minute or two of agonising tugging and pressure on the break. They then put a cast on my wrist and sent me for yet more X rays.

They told me that if the X rays were ok, I could go home. If they weren't then they'd have to set the bone again. Not a happy prospect! Luckily the bones wre now in a good position, but they needed to cut a slot into my cast to allow for swelling. The nurse who did this had clearly never used a dremel or angle grinder. At one point I felt like grabbing the cast remover tool off of her and doing it myself!!

They told me to go to my local hospital in the morning to go to the fracture clinic. By this time it was 3am, and I didn't get home until 4am. Bright and early next dayI showed up at the fracture clinic. After yet more X rays (the ones on the CD they gave me were not good enough quality apparently!) They told me they would leave my broken foot without a cast and it should heal on its own but I need an operation on my wrist or I'll get arthritis further down the line. The op is booked for tomorrow... I'm having a steel plate fitted.

In conclusion it was scary, then weird, then painful, then boring. apart from my recovery concerns I am genuinely worried about my confidence on a bike. This is my fourth crash, and the third involving a tankslapper. It was scary as hell and I was very lucky. This is the first time I've broken bones, and although this is the first time I have a fairly definitive cause of the crash, I think its severity along with the potential long recovery time could really dent my confidence. Its also the first time I've had to claim on bike insurance (because the police recovered the bike, and it is worth something and I have fully comp).

I'm wondering if I might be prone to tankslappers on bikes. The first one I had was when I lost the back end on my blade. I caught it before it became a highside but it turned into a slapper and spat me off. The second was on the Speed 4, which I think was the result of me trying to brake on a stuck open throttle.

Anyway, I won't be riding for a while and I'm seriously debating whether or not to bother replacing the Buell. Which surprises me a little.
____________________
British beauty: Triumph Street Triple R; Loony stroker: KR1S; Track fun: GSXR750 L1; Commuter Missile: GSX-S1000F; Cheap project: CBR900RR FireBlade
Remember kids, bikes aren't like lego. You can't easily take a part from one bike and then fit it to another.
 Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail You must be logged in to rate posts

The Artist
Super Spammer



Joined: 06 Jan 2008
Karma :

PostPosted: 17:55 - 04 Oct 2011    Post subject: Reply with quote

Maybe you should get a steering damper
 Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail You must be logged in to rate posts

pepperami
Super Spammer



Joined: 17 Jan 2010
Karma :

PostPosted: 18:00 - 04 Oct 2011    Post subject: Reply with quote

Really sorry to hear about the bike, why not give it a few days before you make any decission?

What does`nt kill you can only make you stronger Thumbs Up
____________________
I am the sum total of my own existence, what went before makes me who I am now!
 Back to top
View user's profile Send private message You must be logged in to rate posts

MarJay
But it's British!



Joined: 15 Sep 2003
Karma :

PostPosted: 18:08 - 04 Oct 2011    Post subject: Reply with quote

pepperami wrote:
Really sorry to hear about the bike, why not give it a few days before you make any decission?

What does`nt kill you can only make you stronger Thumbs Up


Can't make any decisions yet as the insurance assessor has to look at the bike. I strongly suspect it'll be a write off.

Maybe I do need a steering damper... but the Buell isn't exactly known as a slap happy bike. I had one on my blade but hated it so I removed it.
____________________
British beauty: Triumph Street Triple R; Loony stroker: KR1S; Track fun: GSXR750 L1; Commuter Missile: GSX-S1000F; Cheap project: CBR900RR FireBlade
Remember kids, bikes aren't like lego. You can't easily take a part from one bike and then fit it to another.
 Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail You must be logged in to rate posts

Paulington
World Chat Champion



Joined: 11 Mar 2009
Karma :

PostPosted: 18:11 - 04 Oct 2011    Post subject: Reply with quote

You'll be fine MarJay, your injuries are pretty minor and you got away very lucky from that.

You will find, exactly like I did that during your recovery period you will get the 'itch', you will want to get back on and the second you can you will. I could barely walk on my legs which were still broken at the time and I was on my bike riding around!

It will be all good, the confidence dent you feel is totally normal for most people and it will pass once you realise that the accident could have been prevented in some way, it will make you more determined for the future, at least that is what it has done for me!

Why not look for a bike with an electronic steering damper? The one on my GSX-R feels like it's not even there <10mph but when it's needed it really kicks in and does its job.

Best of luck in your recovery MarJay, if you want a chat to someone who's been through what you're going through just a heck of a lot worse, throw me a PM.
____________________
"Four wheels move the body, two wheels move the soul."
Current Vehicles: '89 Kawasaki KDX200, '99 Yamaha XV535, '00 Honda ST1100 Pan-European, '08 Suzuki GSX-R1000, '08 Mitsubishi Lancer GS4 2.0 TDCi, '15 BMW 1 Series 116d Sport Turbo.
CBT: 27/08/08. Theory: 04/09/09. Module 1: 16/09/09. Module 2: 01/10/09.
 Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail You must be logged in to rate posts

keggyhander
World Chat Champion



Joined: 30 Nov 2008
Karma :

PostPosted: 18:35 - 04 Oct 2011    Post subject: Reply with quote

Might be time for a cruiser mate. They don't do tankslappers.
 Back to top
View user's profile Send private message You must be logged in to rate posts

MarJay
But it's British!



Joined: 15 Sep 2003
Karma :

PostPosted: 18:50 - 04 Oct 2011    Post subject: Reply with quote

Paulington wrote:

Why not look for a bike with an electronic steering damper? The one on my GSX-R feels like it's not even there <10mph but when it's needed it really kicks in and does its job.


Hmm interesting thought. Does the CB1000R have one I wonder?

Paulington wrote:
Best of luck in your recovery MarJay, if you want a chat to someone who's been through what you're going through just a heck of a lot worse, throw me a PM.


Cheers buddy, I hoped to get a little insight from someone who has been through similar.

keggyhander... Maybe I'll pick something a little further down the scale between sportsbike and cruiser, but I don't think I'm quite ready for a cruiser yet!
____________________
British beauty: Triumph Street Triple R; Loony stroker: KR1S; Track fun: GSXR750 L1; Commuter Missile: GSX-S1000F; Cheap project: CBR900RR FireBlade
Remember kids, bikes aren't like lego. You can't easily take a part from one bike and then fit it to another.
 Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail You must be logged in to rate posts

Paulington
World Chat Champion



Joined: 11 Mar 2009
Karma :

PostPosted: 19:03 - 04 Oct 2011    Post subject: Reply with quote

As far as I know it doesn't, the HESD (Honda Electronic Steering Damper) is only on the CBR600RR/CBR1000RR.

You'd have to look up any other motorcycles with them on, you could always buy one or a GSX-R type thing, take the fairings off and put some Renthals on?

I'll see if I can find anything, happy to chat too.
____________________
"Four wheels move the body, two wheels move the soul."
Current Vehicles: '89 Kawasaki KDX200, '99 Yamaha XV535, '00 Honda ST1100 Pan-European, '08 Suzuki GSX-R1000, '08 Mitsubishi Lancer GS4 2.0 TDCi, '15 BMW 1 Series 116d Sport Turbo.
CBT: 27/08/08. Theory: 04/09/09. Module 1: 16/09/09. Module 2: 01/10/09.
 Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail You must be logged in to rate posts

mistergixer
World Chat Champion



Joined: 15 Jun 2005
Karma :

PostPosted: 19:04 - 04 Oct 2011    Post subject: Re: Owie. Reply with quote

MarJay wrote:
Her and a colleague gave me some gas and air an then set the bone. You know how they do this in the movies right? They give it one brief tug and then its done? Nope. Cue a minute or two of agonising tugging and pressure on the break.


When my wife broke her wrist, her hand had started to move back up her arm. Whilst I held her back by her arm, the doctor and a nurse held onto her hand and basically hung off it to pull it back down into place.

Despite having given her a lot of drugs, it was clearly agonisingly painful for her. I made the mistake of having a look whilst they did it, and very nearly launched my lunch up and over the doctor.

Puke

Anyway, glad to hear you got off relatively ok.
____________________
Space Monkey #7
Don Eladio is dead. His capos are dead. You have no one left to fight for. Fill your pockets and leave in peace. Or fight me and die!
Mistergixer's videos on YouTube
 Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website You must be logged in to rate posts

Rowey
World Chat Champion



Joined: 07 Oct 2007
Karma :

PostPosted: 20:15 - 04 Oct 2011    Post subject: Reply with quote

Sorry to hear about the crash. It'll always dent your pride and confidence after one. When I got driven into, I did have the thoughts of ditching bikes, but I got the itch again. Best thing you can do is take a few weeks off, heal and try not to think about getting a replacement strait away.

If you decide to get another bike, try some practical mods to help to improve your confidence and make sure you don't have the same problem again. As someone mentioned, a steering dampener, or get a bike with a more stable geometry or get the suspension set up properly. Also what about some HIDs/projectors to better illuminate the road ahead (and objects in it)? Also what about a high vis? So if you come off people will see you better. These seem little but will hopefully settle you again.

EDIT: Just to add to my point. After I got knocked off by a SMIDSY. When I got my new bike, I got a big red one with noisy pipe, bright always on head light (aimed a little high) and wore a high vis for a few months. Definitely built my confidence back up to stop covering the brake at all times.
____________________
ZX6R C6F.
Never argue with an idiot. They'll only bring you down to their level, and beat you with experience.


Last edited by Rowey on 22:13 - 04 Oct 2011; edited 1 time in total
 Back to top
View user's profile Send private message You must be logged in to rate posts

Fisty
Super Spammer



Joined: 11 Apr 2007
Karma :

PostPosted: 20:22 - 04 Oct 2011    Post subject: Reply with quote

After a nasty accident scarily similar to yours but on a Bandit 400, evey bike I have owned has had a steering damper fitted to it by me. Dont give up the bikes because of 1 off. You will regret it.
Get a new bike, fit a good steering damper and enjoy it.

I had bones poking through my arm and balls so bruised they were close to taking them off but Im still riding!

GWS fella.

Tom

Oh yea, where is the MS paint diagram ???
____________________
Quietly and consistently taking the piss.
TL1000R | Hayabusa | ZXR400 | TL1000S | Bandit 400 V
Fatter and faster than Fret
 Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website You must be logged in to rate posts

Howling TerrorOutOfOffice
Super Spammer



Joined: 05 Dec 2008
Karma :

PostPosted: 20:39 - 04 Oct 2011    Post subject: Reply with quote

Man-up.
Do the Buell up the gary.
Punch yourself in the tits.



Relieved to hear you are a survivor. Thumbs Up
____________________
Diabolical homemade music Bandcamp and Soundcloud
Singer songwriter, Artist and allround good bloke Listen to Andrew Susan Johnston here
The Harry Turner Project
 Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website You must be logged in to rate posts

Clanger
Stirrer



Joined: 27 May 2004
Karma :

PostPosted: 21:33 - 04 Oct 2011    Post subject: Reply with quote

mr_fisty wrote:
I had bones poking through my arm and balls so bruised they were close to taking them off but I'm still riding!


Oooh, a double entendre. Intended?

As for MarJay (aka Mr Perfect Wink ) you've tarnished your perfect shine with this incident... sounds like a little dose of manning up and getting back in the proverbial saddle will do the trick. Hope you heal quickly (mentally and physically). Thumbs Up
____________________
Be who you are and say what you feel, because those who mind don't matter, and those who matter won't mind - Dr. Seuss
 Back to top
View user's profile Send private message You must be logged in to rate posts

The Shaggy D.A.
Super Spammer



Joined: 12 Sep 2008
Karma :

PostPosted: 21:36 - 04 Oct 2011    Post subject: Reply with quote

pepperami wrote:
What does`nt kill you can only make you stronger Thumbs Up


Unless it's a stroke, or heart attack.
____________________
Chances are quite high you are not in my Monkeysphere, and I don't care about you. Don't take it personally.
Currently : Royal Enfield 350 Meteor
Previously : CB100N > CB250RS > XJ900F > GT550 > GPZ750R/1000RX > AJS M16 > R100RT > Bullet 500 > CB500 > LS650P > Bullet Electra X & YBR125 > Bullet 350 "Superstar" & YBR125 Custom > Royal Enfield Classic 500 Despatch Limited Edition (28 of 200) & CB Two-Fifty Nighthawk > ER5
 Back to top
View user's profile Send private message You must be logged in to rate posts

MarJay
But it's British!



Joined: 15 Sep 2003
Karma :

PostPosted: 22:31 - 04 Oct 2011    Post subject: Reply with quote

The Shaggy D.A. wrote:
pepperami wrote:
What does`nt kill you can only make you stronger Thumbs Up


Unless it's a stroke, or heart attack.


or tendon injuries...

I've been thinking a bit, and something like a KTM Duke appeals to me, but I bet the seat is too tall for me! Smile
____________________
British beauty: Triumph Street Triple R; Loony stroker: KR1S; Track fun: GSXR750 L1; Commuter Missile: GSX-S1000F; Cheap project: CBR900RR FireBlade
Remember kids, bikes aren't like lego. You can't easily take a part from one bike and then fit it to another.
 Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail You must be logged in to rate posts

rac3r
World Chat Champion



Joined: 04 Sep 2007
Karma :

PostPosted: 23:50 - 04 Oct 2011    Post subject: Reply with quote

Sorry to hear about your off. I did exactly the same thing on Sunday, target fixated on a dead squirrel and went straight over it but luckily nothing came of it

Note to self: Must get steering damper

Oh and get a Monster Mr. Green
____________________
Bikes : 2006 CBR125R - 2004 Monster 620ie - 2004 ZX-6R B1H - 2005 Monster S2R 800 - 2011 Street Triple - 2009 Streetfighter 1098 - 2014 ZX-6R 636

Chequered Flag
 Back to top
View user's profile Send private message You must be logged in to rate posts

D O G
World Chat Champion



Joined: 18 Dec 2006
Karma :

PostPosted: 00:58 - 05 Oct 2011    Post subject: Reply with quote

Clearly you need to eat more pies. Thumbs Up
 Back to top
View user's profile Send private message You must be logged in to rate posts

Jim Mc
Nearly there...



Joined: 28 Dec 2010
Karma :

PostPosted: 03:12 - 05 Oct 2011    Post subject: Reply with quote

my cbr has a damper fitted as standard half way down the yoke concealed, maybe the newer blades do too.
 Back to top
View user's profile Send private message You must be logged in to rate posts

killa
Won't Shut Up



Joined: 18 Oct 2004
Karma :

PostPosted: 08:38 - 05 Oct 2011    Post subject: Reply with quote

It’s a shitter you broke something again Marjay, I know those old injuries ache later in life. Not sure what to suggest if this isn’t the first time. I ride the TLR and so far the damper is great, doesn’t hinder my riding. I had a minor slapper on my 7R from exiting a corner and smacking a cats eye, it’s not a great feeling, i’m not sure how it hasn’t happened more often.
____________________
Cleverly disguised as a responsible adult.
Bike:- Yamaha TRX850 | Killas Biking History | Killas Gaming History | Killas autmotive history
 Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website You must be logged in to rate posts

Kris
World Chat Champion



Joined: 03 Feb 2002
Karma :

PostPosted: 09:21 - 05 Oct 2011    Post subject: Reply with quote

Oof. Sad Sorry to hear of your accident.

Did you tense up, perhaps go rigid and worsen the 'wobble' do you think? Anyhow, hope you get it sorted.

Karma
____________________
NSR125RR - ZXR750H1 - ZX9R E1 - GSF600S - GSF600SK3 - VFR400-NC30 - SV1000N - ST1100-R - CBR900RR-R - GSF1200SK5 - GSF600SK1 - VFR1200FA - GSXR1000K2 - ZZR1400 D8F
www.prisonplanet.com
 Back to top
View user's profile Send private message You must be logged in to rate posts

G
The Voice of Reason



Joined: 02 Feb 2002
Karma :

PostPosted: 10:07 - 05 Oct 2011    Post subject: Reply with quote

The Artist wrote:
Maybe you should get a steering damper

Just what I was thinking when I first saw this on facebook.
It does take a bit of time getting used to the feeling, but you don't notice it when you are used to it.

Oh and have they mentioned steel?
Someone mentioned a steel plate in another thread, but I thought they used funkier alloys these days? (Pretty sure my rods are a titanium alloy.)

Maybe book a CSS school or something for next spring if you're still not feeling confident then.

Oh and yes - a decent chunk of pulling on my leg to set it - think had two or three people doing it too Confused.
 Back to top
View user's profile Send private message You must be logged in to rate posts

P.addy
Red Rocket



Joined: 14 Feb 2008
Karma :

PostPosted: 11:06 - 05 Oct 2011    Post subject: Reply with quote

Firstly..

Folded arms No MS Paint in this thread.

Glad to hear you came out relatively ok.

I've come off a few times now, not through own fault as such (not saying you were at fault...) but it does give you a massive feeling of why do I even bother riding.

What made me not want to give up was while i was still crippled and riding around in my wheelchair.. my friends turned up at my house.. a good 5 or 6 bikers parked on the drive.

The bastards Laughing Just made me want to get back on one... not being able to stand at all kinda prevented my from that, but really made me think when I have the money to get a new bike, im doing it... much to my parents dismay Laughing

You'll learn from it, you have far more riding experience than me, this could have happened to anyone... better it happens to someone who knows what they are doing so you can rectify most problems before they happen and escape with minimal injuries, than a noob like me that would wobble like mad, fly into oncoming traffic and end up 6ft under.

Better still, the boot could have not been there... but you get my point Laughing

Get well soon.

I'll just leave this here..

https://www.motorcycle-exhausts.co.uk/admin/images/GG_GPS_Silencer_HONDA_CB_1000_R_2008_on_65934.jpeg
 Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail You must be logged in to rate posts

totalllama82
Crazy Courier



Joined: 03 Jan 2011
Karma :

PostPosted: 13:21 - 05 Oct 2011    Post subject: Reply with quote

MarJay wrote:
pepperami wrote:
Really sorry to hear about the bike, why not give it a few days before you make any decission?

What does`nt kill you can only make you stronger Thumbs Up


Can't make any decisions yet as the insurance assessor has to look at the bike. I strongly suspect it'll be a write off.

Maybe I do need a steering damper... but the Buell isn't exactly known as a slap happy bike. I had one on my blade but hated it so I removed it.


Out of interest, what weight are you? My mate who is 5ft 2 and 7 stone gets slappers on his R6 all the time.

I'm yet to get one on my ZX9 or YXF600r and im 6ft 4 and 20 stone. I wondered if it was down to the weight of the rider?
____________________
Gone: Haotian HT125-8 / Yamaha YZF 600R Thundercat / Kawasaki ZX9R C2
Current: Kawasaki ZZR 1400 A7F
 Back to top
View user's profile Send private message You must be logged in to rate posts

thx1138
World Chat Champion



Joined: 06 Oct 2005
Karma :

PostPosted: 13:22 - 05 Oct 2011    Post subject: Reply with quote

Flipping 'eck. Glad you are relatively okay. I had a very minor off on Sunday, but got away with a bruised leg and a bent lever and a few scratches to bike.

In retrospect, do you think that the people who helped you were well meaning bumblers, or do you think that you were better off moving from where you were?
 Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail You must be logged in to rate posts

Old Git Racing
World Chat Champion



Joined: 08 Aug 2009
Karma :

PostPosted: 13:24 - 05 Oct 2011    Post subject: Reply with quote

Glad you're ok (relatively). A bit of a confidence crisis is inevitable after a mishap like that, the is it me, am I crap at this thing but it will come back and you'll be raring to go. Think you've just been unlucky to suffer more than one tank slapper incident.

Steering dampers are good, all my bikes have them. Suspension set up can affect it too, if you're very light and the bike isn't set up for it there isn't enough compliance to damp it out. (Wouldn't help with hitting a boot though).

Get well soon and I hope it isn't your arse wiping hand.

OGR
____________________
2022 Tiger Sport 660 2019 Street Twin 2003 K3 gixxer 1000 1998 Srad 600 track hack
 Back to top
View user's profile Send private message You must be logged in to rate posts
Old Thread Alert!

The last post was made 15 years, 4 days ago. Instead of replying here, would creating a new thread be more useful?
  Display posts from previous:   
This page may contain affiliate links, which means we may earn a small commission if a visitor clicks through and makes a purchase. By clicking on an affiliate link, you accept that third-party cookies will be set.

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Bike Chat Forums Index -> General Bike Chat All times are GMT + 1 Hour
Goto page 1, 2, 3  Next
Page 1 of 3

 
You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum
You cannot attach files in this forum
You cannot download files in this forum

Read the Terms of Use! - Powered by phpBB © phpBB Group
 

Debug Mode: ON - Server: birks (www) - Page Generation Time: 0.17 Sec - Server Load: 0.5 - MySQL Queries: 13 - Page Size: 144.7 Kb