|
|
| Author |
Message |
| vjezerick |
This post is not being displayed .
|
 vjezerick Derestricted Danger
Joined: 03 Dec 2011 Karma :   
|
 Posted: 20:10 - 03 Dec 2011 Post subject: Aprilia Tuono 125cc |
 |
|
Hi guys. Hope you're all well.
I have recently bought my aprilia "april" heh and there's has been afew problems along the way.
#1 I heared the starter motor sound(when you press the ignition button) when I pulled up, at the lights.
#2 in third gear(sometimes 2nd) just as I'm about to hit power band the bike cuts out.
solution: i checked the rave valve and there was half of the circle missing, so I replaced it with a new part.
#3 now that I thought I fixed the issue, I attempt to start the bike up and noticed there was petrol firing out into the exhaust and when I took the exhaust off previous to fitting the RAVE VALVE, there was plenty of petrol in the actual exhaust. I'm talking PLENTY. almost all full of petrol.
attempted solution: I removed the carb and check it out, there was a piece of red type hard material in there, not in a position of harm, but, there non- the less. I removed that and re-fitted the carb and went onto decoke the piston head.
that's basically it, i have no idea what's going on. My main concern is the petrol and where it is going.
any speculation would be massivelty appreicated.
take care, Dan. |
|
| Back to top |
|
You must be logged in to rate posts |
|
 |
| vjezerick |
This post is not being displayed .
|
 vjezerick Derestricted Danger
Joined: 03 Dec 2011 Karma :   
|
|
| Back to top |
|
You must be logged in to rate posts |
|
 |
| MarJay |
This post is not being displayed .
|
 MarJay But it's British!

Joined: 15 Sep 2003 Karma :     
|
|
| Back to top |
|
You must be logged in to rate posts |
|
 |
| vjezerick |
This post is not being displayed .
|
 vjezerick Derestricted Danger
Joined: 03 Dec 2011 Karma :   
|
|
| Back to top |
|
You must be logged in to rate posts |
|
 |
| WannaBeDude |
This post is not being displayed .
|
 WannaBeDude World Chat Champion
Joined: 05 Jul 2011 Karma :    
|
 Posted: 01:30 - 06 Dec 2011 Post subject: |
 |
|
sorry, i'm not that well educated.
For that line you deserve all the help you need
Have you cleaned the carb, air filter, can you tell us more about the bike age and condition ?
How olds the sparkplug ?
Checked the fuel line is in A 1 conidtion ..
That will do for now  ____________________ Jogging on, destination living. |
|
| Back to top |
|
You must be logged in to rate posts |
|
 |
| MarJay |
This post is not being displayed .
|
 MarJay But it's British!

Joined: 15 Sep 2003 Karma :     
|
|
| Back to top |
|
You must be logged in to rate posts |
|
 |
| G |
This post is not being displayed .
|
 G The Voice of Reason
Joined: 02 Feb 2002 Karma :     
|
|
| Back to top |
|
You must be logged in to rate posts |
|
 |
| c_dug |
This post is not being displayed .
|
 c_dug Super Spammer

Joined: 04 Sep 2007 Karma :    
|
|
| Back to top |
|
You must be logged in to rate posts |
|
 |
| G |
This post is not being displayed .
|
 G The Voice of Reason
Joined: 02 Feb 2002 Karma :     
|
|
| Back to top |
|
You must be logged in to rate posts |
|
 |
| c_dug |
This post is not being displayed .
|
 c_dug Super Spammer

Joined: 04 Sep 2007 Karma :    
|
 Posted: 11:33 - 06 Dec 2011 Post subject: |
 |
|
I really am confused then, I'll take this opportunity to STFU and stop offering advice  ____________________ I am a bellend, I am a man of constant sorrow, I am a gummy bear, I am a rock. |
|
| Back to top |
|
You must be logged in to rate posts |
|
 |
| G |
This post is not being displayed .
|
 G The Voice of Reason
Joined: 02 Feb 2002 Karma :     
|
|
| Back to top |
|
You must be logged in to rate posts |
|
 |
| c_dug |
This post is not being displayed .
|
 c_dug Super Spammer

Joined: 04 Sep 2007 Karma :    
|
|
| Back to top |
|
You must be logged in to rate posts |
|
 |
| MarJay |
This post is not being displayed .
|
 MarJay But it's British!

Joined: 15 Sep 2003 Karma :     
|
|
| Back to top |
|
You must be logged in to rate posts |
|
 |
| vjezerick |
This post is not being displayed .
|
 vjezerick Derestricted Danger
Joined: 03 Dec 2011 Karma :   
|
|
| Back to top |
|
You must be logged in to rate posts |
|
 |
| Noxious89123 |
This post is not being displayed .
|
 Noxious89123 World Chat Champion

Joined: 10 Jun 2007 Karma :    
|
|
| Back to top |
|
You must be logged in to rate posts |
|
 |
| vjezerick |
This post is not being displayed .
|
 vjezerick Derestricted Danger
Joined: 03 Dec 2011 Karma :   
|
|
| Back to top |
|
You must be logged in to rate posts |
|
 |
Old Thread Alert!
The last post was made 14 years, 286 days ago. Instead of replying here, would creating a new thread be more useful? |
 |
|
|