 P.addy Red Rocket
Joined: 14 Feb 2008 Karma :  
|
 Posted: 08:06 - 30 Mar 2012 Post subject: Carb setup |
 |
|
Hey,
Carbs are one thing I've never really touched.
I've heard about moving the needle up one notch and stuff, I have no idea what that means.
I'm going to try and setup a 26mm carb for my road pit and I'd just like a breakdown of what will need adjusting when I fit it. Clueless carb person  |
|
 Reid Nitrous Nuisance
Joined: 24 Jan 2011 Karma :    
|
 Posted: 09:57 - 30 Mar 2012 Post subject: |
 |
|
One "notch" is usually in relation to dynojet (or similar) kits with adjustable height. Top needle in the pic below is stock Mikuni, the other two are from Dynojet and Factory Pro respectively.
https://s93420228.onlinehome.us/fzr/carbs/DSCF0266.JPG |
|
 G The Voice of Reason
Joined: 02 Feb 2002 Karma :     
|
|
 P.addy Red Rocket
Joined: 14 Feb 2008 Karma :  
|
|