|
|
| Author |
Message |
| Flatbadger |
This post is not being displayed .
|
 Flatbadger World Chat Champion

Joined: 07 Apr 2012 Karma :   
|
 Posted: 17:06 - 13 Oct 2012 Post subject: Do you do lifesavers when walking? |
 |
|
Not that it's required - but since I'm in that habit on the bike I've found myself doing it elsewhere! Feels a bit daft but it is reassuring that it's getting ingrained on my brain..
Does anyone else do this or am I going lifesaver mad?  ____________________ If you can keep your head when all about you
Are losing theirs and blaming it on you,
You're in ISIS |
|
| Back to top |
|
You must be logged in to rate posts |
|
 |
| anthony_r6 |
This post is not being displayed .
|
 anthony_r6 World Chat Champion

Joined: 31 Mar 2011 Karma :    
|
|
| Back to top |
|
You must be logged in to rate posts |
|
 |
| CaNsA |
This post is not being displayed .
|
 CaNsA Super Spammer

Joined: 02 Jan 2008 Karma :   
|
|
| Back to top |
|
You must be logged in to rate posts |
|
 |
| mysterious_rider |
This post is not being displayed .
|
 mysterious_rider World Chat Champion

Joined: 11 Sep 2010 Karma :   
|
 Posted: 17:43 - 13 Oct 2012 Post subject: |
 |
|
Working in retail means I have to. Otherwise I might get an anklefull of trolley if I don't check where I'm walking.  |
|
| Back to top |
|
You must be logged in to rate posts |
|
 |
| J.M. |
This post is not being displayed .
|
 J.M. World Chat Champion

Joined: 27 Mar 2011 Karma :    
|
|
| Back to top |
|
You must be logged in to rate posts |
|
 |
| Flatbadger |
This post is not being displayed .
|
 Flatbadger World Chat Champion

Joined: 07 Apr 2012 Karma :   
|
|
| Back to top |
|
You must be logged in to rate posts |
|
 |
| bikertomm |
This post is not being displayed .
|
 bikertomm World Chat Champion

Joined: 03 Jul 2010 Karma :   
|
 Posted: 17:54 - 13 Oct 2012 Post subject: |
 |
|
|
|
| Back to top |
|
You must be logged in to rate posts |
|
 |
| WildGoose |
This post is not being displayed .
|
 WildGoose White Van Man

Joined: 21 Mar 2002 Karma :  
|
|
| Back to top |
|
You must be logged in to rate posts |
|
 |
| Flip |
This post is not being displayed .
|
 Flip Super Spammer

Joined: 28 Feb 2004 Karma :  
|
 Posted: 18:09 - 13 Oct 2012 Post subject: |
 |
|
Always do them. Bike. Car. Van. Passenger. Walking.
I'm such a tit.  |
|
| Back to top |
|
You must be logged in to rate posts |
|
 |
| colin1 |
This post is not being displayed .
|
 colin1 Captain Safety
Joined: 17 Feb 2005 Karma :  
|
|
| Back to top |
|
You must be logged in to rate posts |
|
 |
| Alpha-9 |
This post is not being displayed .
|
 Alpha-9 Super Spammer

Joined: 19 Jan 2012 Karma :  
|
|
| Back to top |
|
You must be logged in to rate posts |
|
 |
| Louise |
This post is not being displayed .
|
 Louise World Chat Champion

Joined: 22 May 2006 Karma :   
|
 Posted: 18:30 - 13 Oct 2012 Post subject: |
 |
|
Yes I do - life savers with a Tesco trolley all the time  |
|
| Back to top |
|
You must be logged in to rate posts |
|
 |
| haroman666 |
This post is not being displayed .
|
 haroman666 World Chat Champion

Joined: 17 Sep 2008 Karma :   
|
 Posted: 18:32 - 13 Oct 2012 Post subject: |
 |
|
I do a lifesaver in any instance of changing direction. I'd almost be inclined to do one when changing position with a lady-friend
I have a massive habit of looking at imaginary mirrors too. Especially when on the push-bike. ____________________ The mistresses: 2000 Honda CBR600f, 2000 Honda VTR1000 |
|
| Back to top |
|
You must be logged in to rate posts |
|
 |
| smegbrains |
This post is not being displayed .
|
 smegbrains Scooby Slapper

Joined: 03 Aug 2008 Karma :    
|
|
| Back to top |
|
You must be logged in to rate posts |
|
 |
| Skudd |
This post is not being displayed .
|
 Skudd Super Spammer

Joined: 01 Oct 2006 Karma :   
|
|
| Back to top |
|
You must be logged in to rate posts |
|
 |
| J.M. |
This post is not being displayed .
|
 J.M. World Chat Champion

Joined: 27 Mar 2011 Karma :    
|
|
| Back to top |
|
You must be logged in to rate posts |
|
 |
| carlosthejack... |
This post is not being displayed .
|
 carlosthejack... World Chat Champion

Joined: 16 Aug 2010 Karma :  
|
|
| Back to top |
|
You must be logged in to rate posts |
|
 |
| Flatbadger |
This post is not being displayed .
|
 Flatbadger World Chat Champion

Joined: 07 Apr 2012 Karma :   
|
 Posted: 19:37 - 13 Oct 2012 Post subject: |
 |
|
Hehe, I try to go to the big Sainsbury's round the corner now and again..
https://i.imgur.com/7v1ZO.jpg
As the minutes tick by, my shopping list gets shorter and shorter as I get flustered by thoughtless u-turning, badly placed trollies and by scenes from the Dawn of the Dead. I end up getting about two or three items and just getting out - and down to Tescos where I can shop without getting so annoyed  ____________________ If you can keep your head when all about you
Are losing theirs and blaming it on you,
You're in ISIS |
|
| Back to top |
|
You must be logged in to rate posts |
|
 |
| haroman666 |
This post is not being displayed .
|
 haroman666 World Chat Champion

Joined: 17 Sep 2008 Karma :   
|
|
| Back to top |
|
You must be logged in to rate posts |
|
 |
| Cunnington |
This post is not being displayed .
|
 Cunnington Spanner Monkey

Joined: 01 Jun 2011 Karma :  
|
 Posted: 19:46 - 13 Oct 2012 Post subject: |
 |
|
| Skudd wrote: | Yep always have, I even go Beep Beep when there is a jam. |
If the kids are in the way at home I go "Beep Beep" and they know to move out of the way. I was in a supermarket and a jakey bloke was coming toward us pushing a trolley. Since the wee lass was in the way, I said "Beep Beep", she looked up, then moved out of the way. Jakey bloke obviously thought it was directed at him as he walked past, staring daggers, muttering away behind his crusty beard.
+1 for lifesavers when walking - I just cant help myself ____________________ '82 C50, '81 CB100, '84 GS125, '95 NTV650, '00 Bandit 600, '06 SV650, '56 Z1000, '89 NTV600
The Shaggy D.A. wrote: "You are invisible. Those who can see you are trying to kill you." |
|
| Back to top |
|
You must be logged in to rate posts |
|
 |
| Flatbadger |
This post is not being displayed .
|
 Flatbadger World Chat Champion

Joined: 07 Apr 2012 Karma :   
|
 Posted: 19:46 - 13 Oct 2012 Post subject: |
 |
|
24 hour shopping would be great, but nothing stays open round here - nearest place is 6 miles away, not worth the bother if I'm on a whim.
I could get togged up and pretend I'm a celeb like Alan Partridge in Tandy's  ____________________ If you can keep your head when all about you
Are losing theirs and blaming it on you,
You're in ISIS |
|
| Back to top |
|
You must be logged in to rate posts |
|
 |
| Kickstart |
This post is not being displayed .
|
 Kickstart The Oracle

Joined: 04 Feb 2002 Karma :     
|
|
| Back to top |
|
You must be logged in to rate posts |
|
 |
| Nick 50 |
This post is not being displayed .
|
 Nick 50 World Chat Champion

Joined: 24 Jul 2011 Karma :   
|
 Posted: 19:57 - 13 Oct 2012 Post subject: |
 |
|
Phew, thought I was just a bit weird, thankfully not  ____________________ Current Bikes: ZX7r 97 (Black Beauty), VFR400 NC24 (The banana)
Previous Bikes: Aprilia Tuono 03 (The Beast), CBR600f (97)
First bike: A GZ125 Lemon....... |
|
| Back to top |
|
You must be logged in to rate posts |
|
 |
| ZebraDriver |
This post is not being displayed .
|
 ZebraDriver Scooby Slapper
Joined: 13 Feb 2011 Karma :  
|
|
| Back to top |
|
You must be logged in to rate posts |
|
 |
| J.M. |
This post is not being displayed .
|
 J.M. World Chat Champion

Joined: 27 Mar 2011 Karma :    
|
|
| Back to top |
|
You must be logged in to rate posts |
|
 |
Old Thread Alert!
The last post was made 13 years, 359 days ago. Instead of replying here, would creating a new thread be more useful? |
 |
|
|