|
|
| Author |
Message |
| freestyler_onli |
This post is not being displayed .
|
 freestyler_onli World Chat Champion

Joined: 08 Nov 2004 Karma :  
|
 Posted: 13:18 - 20 Nov 2004 Post subject: Hazard Perception (Again) |
 |
|
I got my CD-ROM sent through about the Theory and Hazard Perception tests. It seemed all striaght forward, but when they showed you when to click for the Hazard- my timing was off and i clicked BEFORE they started the marking. So i should click when i see it, when it starts to develop, and when its over just to make sure. AAAAAGH!!!  |
|
| Back to top |
|
You must be logged in to rate posts |
|
 |
| mrchips |
This post is not being displayed .
|
 mrchips World Chat Champion
Joined: 05 Mar 2004 Karma :     
|
|
| Back to top |
|
You must be logged in to rate posts |
|
 |
| pipnet11 |
This post is not being displayed .
|
 pipnet11 Brolly Dolly

Joined: 17 Sep 2004 Karma :  
|
|
| Back to top |
|
You must be logged in to rate posts |
|
 |
| JodieWodie |
This post is not being displayed .
|
 JodieWodie Reflective Banana

Joined: 22 Jul 2004 Karma :   
|
|
| Back to top |
|
You must be logged in to rate posts |
|
 |
| freestyler_onli |
This post is not being displayed .
|
 freestyler_onli World Chat Champion

Joined: 08 Nov 2004 Karma :  
|
 Posted: 13:41 - 21 Nov 2004 Post subject: |
 |
|
Lovely- ta guys. I'll bear this in mind and let you know how i get on.  |
|
| Back to top |
|
You must be logged in to rate posts |
|
 |
| MZ125 |
This post is not being displayed .
|
 MZ125 Nova Slayer
Joined: 05 Dec 2004 Karma :    
|
 Posted: 21:15 - 06 Dec 2004 Post subject: |
 |
|
I found the test was pretty easy. But I
did think I was going to fail. But I passed
anyway good luck mate.  ____________________ bandit 600 honest i dont brake the speedlimit I just dont stick 2 it |
|
| Back to top |
|
You must be logged in to rate posts |
|
 |
| freestyler_onli |
This post is not being displayed .
|
 freestyler_onli World Chat Champion

Joined: 08 Nov 2004 Karma :  
|
 Posted: 23:25 - 06 Dec 2004 Post subject: |
 |
|
Jees-i forgot about this post.
I passed it by the way Woohoo!!
I did the questions, then i thought about how i did during the hazard perception-but then i said to myself- no-concentrate on this.
In the end i got 35/35 and 62/75.  |
|
| Back to top |
|
You must be logged in to rate posts |
|
 |
Old Thread Alert!
The last post was made 21 years, 304 days ago. Instead of replying here, would creating a new thread be more useful? |
 |
|
|