Resend my activation email : Register : Log in 
BCF: Bike Chat Forums


Dyno Day - £15 (London)

Reply to topic
Bike Chat Forums Index -> General Bike Chat
View previous topic : View next topic  
Author Message

j.silvs
World Chat Champion



Joined: 01 Dec 2012
Karma :

PostPosted: 07:07 - 19 Jun 2013    Post subject: Dyno Day - £15 (London) Reply with quote

Just came across this:

https://polepositionint.com/index.php/en/

Offering dyno runs for £15 on Saturdays! Thumbs Up
 Back to top
View user's profile Send private message You must be logged in to rate posts

Clutchy
World Chat Champion



Joined: 08 Nov 2011
Karma :

PostPosted: 08:04 - 19 Jun 2013    Post subject: Reply with quote

Will be going Smile
____________________
Malaguti F12 Phantom-Dead, Suzuki AY50- Dead, NRG power DD LQ, CBR125.
*33 BHP restriction up on 10/12/14* Current bikes/car: SV 650 S/ MKIV GOLF
Guide to pass your test with no lessons!
 Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail You must be logged in to rate posts

Tungtvann
World Chat Champion



Joined: 07 Dec 2012
Karma :

PostPosted: 08:07 - 19 Jun 2013    Post subject: Reply with quote

That'd be pretty cool to see what my bike was putting down, and to see if the exhaust has knocked any power off it or anything.
 Back to top
View user's profile Send private message You must be logged in to rate posts

j.silvs
World Chat Champion



Joined: 01 Dec 2012
Karma :

PostPosted: 09:22 - 19 Jun 2013    Post subject: Reply with quote

I have booked in for this Saturday!

Anyone know who I can go to, to get a custom map for my bike after I have had the Dyno done?
 Back to top
View user's profile Send private message You must be logged in to rate posts

c_dug
Super Spammer



Joined: 04 Sep 2007
Karma :

PostPosted: 10:31 - 19 Jun 2013    Post subject: Reply with quote

Should have held off a bit before booking, we could have arranged a bcf meet thingy, I'm for it come pay day Thumbs Up
____________________
I am a bellend, I am a man of constant sorrow, I am a gummy bear, I am a rock.
 Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail You must be logged in to rate posts

c_dug
Super Spammer



Joined: 04 Sep 2007
Karma :

PostPosted: 10:33 - 19 Jun 2013    Post subject: Reply with quote

Also I've had my tyres done there before, they're a really decent bunch of guys Thumbs Up
____________________
I am a bellend, I am a man of constant sorrow, I am a gummy bear, I am a rock.
 Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail You must be logged in to rate posts

P.addy
Red Rocket



Joined: 14 Feb 2008
Karma :

PostPosted: 10:58 - 19 Jun 2013    Post subject: Reply with quote

J.Silvs wrote:
I have booked in for this Saturday!

Anyone know who I can go to, to get a custom map for my bike after I have had the Dyno done?


You want the dyno and mapping done at the same time. That way they can adjust it as it goes etc.

I can't justify riding that far, will just get it done locally. Laughing
 Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail You must be logged in to rate posts

chris-red
Have you considered a TDM?



Joined: 21 Sep 2005
Karma :

PostPosted: 11:02 - 19 Jun 2013    Post subject: Reply with quote

Busy this Saturday but would like to go one day and have a run done on the Four, I pass this place every day on the way to work.
____________________
Well, you know what they say. If you want to save the world, you have to push a few old ladies down the stairs.
Skudd:- Perhaps she just thinks you are a window licker and is being nice just in case she becomes another Jill Dando.
WANTED:- Fujinon (Fuji) M42 (Screw on) lenses, let me know if you have anything.
 Back to top
View user's profile Send private message You must be logged in to rate posts

j.silvs
World Chat Champion



Joined: 01 Dec 2012
Karma :

PostPosted: 13:00 - 19 Jun 2013    Post subject: Reply with quote

Yeah I pass it too.

BCF day could of been a good idea.

I dont mind holding off till a few can do it?! - What dates do people have?
 Back to top
View user's profile Send private message You must be logged in to rate posts
MC This post is not being displayed because the poster is banned. Unhide this post / all posts.

c_dug
Super Spammer



Joined: 04 Sep 2007
Karma :

PostPosted: 17:28 - 19 Jun 2013    Post subject: Reply with quote

Wonder if mine would reach tripple Thinking
____________________
I am a bellend, I am a man of constant sorrow, I am a gummy bear, I am a rock.
 Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail You must be logged in to rate posts

P.addy
Red Rocket



Joined: 14 Feb 2008
Karma :

PostPosted: 17:39 - 19 Jun 2013    Post subject: Reply with quote

MC wrote:
Wonder if my bike would reach double figures Embarassed


Probably not Sad

I want mine to make 120+ at the wheel please Sad
 Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail You must be logged in to rate posts

c_dug
Super Spammer



Joined: 04 Sep 2007
Karma :

PostPosted: 15:05 - 20 Jun 2013    Post subject: Reply with quote

Listy list is listy (or isn't at the moment)

https://www.bikechatforums.com/viewtopic.php?t=273933&highlight=
____________________
I am a bellend, I am a man of constant sorrow, I am a gummy bear, I am a rock.
 Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail You must be logged in to rate posts
Old Thread Alert!

The last post was made 13 years, 107 days ago. Instead of replying here, would creating a new thread be more useful?
  Display posts from previous:   
This page may contain affiliate links, which means we may earn a small commission if a visitor clicks through and makes a purchase. By clicking on an affiliate link, you accept that third-party cookies will be set.

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Bike Chat Forums Index -> General Bike Chat All times are GMT + 1 Hour
Page 1 of 1

 
You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum
You cannot attach files in this forum
You cannot download files in this forum

Read the Terms of Use! - Powered by phpBB © phpBB Group
 

Debug Mode: ON - Server: birks (www) - Page Generation Time: 0.08 Sec - Server Load: 0.6 - MySQL Queries: 13 - Page Size: 74.83 Kb