|
|
| Author |
Message |
| Dischord |
This post is not being displayed .
|
 Dischord World Chat Champion

Joined: 08 May 2005 Karma :  
|
|
| Back to top |
|
You must be logged in to rate posts |
|
 |
| serlant |
This post is not being displayed .
|
 serlant Brolly Dolly
Joined: 06 Jul 2009 Karma :    
|
|
| Back to top |
|
You must be logged in to rate posts |
|
 |
| atg90 |
This post is not being displayed .
|
 atg90 Two Stroke Sniffer
Joined: 14 Jun 2012 Karma :    
|
|
| Back to top |
|
You must be logged in to rate posts |
|
 |
| serlant |
This post is not being displayed .
|
 serlant Brolly Dolly
Joined: 06 Jul 2009 Karma :    
|
|
| Back to top |
|
You must be logged in to rate posts |
|
 |
| Dischord |
This post is not being displayed .
|
 Dischord World Chat Champion

Joined: 08 May 2005 Karma :  
|
 Posted: 15:40 - 22 Jun 2013 Post subject: |
 |
|
Cheers guys, I'll have a look into the Widescreen bit. It was recorded at 1080p 30fps but I must admit after converting it to AVI, editing it and then uploading it to youtube the quality has suffered slightly. I also noticed in areas when I was riding towards the sun the quality dropped quite a lot for some reason. Lots to learn  ____________________ 2012 KTM EXC 250
Check out my vids - https://www.youtube.com/user/KTMSparky/videos |
|
| Back to top |
|
You must be logged in to rate posts |
|
 |
| serlant |
This post is not being displayed .
|
 serlant Brolly Dolly
Joined: 06 Jul 2009 Karma :    
|
|
| Back to top |
|
You must be logged in to rate posts |
|
 |
| Dischord |
This post is not being displayed .
|
 Dischord World Chat Champion

Joined: 08 May 2005 Karma :  
|
 Posted: 16:16 - 22 Jun 2013 Post subject: |
 |
|
Aaahh just realised I was actually shooting in 960p which is why the aspect ratio was 4:3, I've changed it now to 1080p and 16:9 I wonder why it didn't load up that way as default?
The reason I convert to avi is because the only editing software I have is windows movie maker and it won't edit Mp4's  ____________________ 2012 KTM EXC 250
Check out my vids - https://www.youtube.com/user/KTMSparky/videos |
|
| Back to top |
|
You must be logged in to rate posts |
|
 |
| atg90 |
This post is not being displayed .
|
 atg90 Two Stroke Sniffer
Joined: 14 Jun 2012 Karma :    
|
|
| Back to top |
|
You must be logged in to rate posts |
|
 |
| Sako |
This post is not being displayed .
|
 Sako World Chat Champion

Joined: 19 Feb 2012 Karma :   
|
|
| Back to top |
|
You must be logged in to rate posts |
|
 |
| Ghost |
This post is not being displayed .
|
 Ghost Could Be A Chat Bot

Joined: 28 Jun 2007 Karma :     
|
 Posted: 18:35 - 22 Jun 2013 Post subject: |
 |
|
Bike is ideally suited to the Llanberis Pass I reckon! Whenever I try and get up there quickly I just end up holding on as best I can while the bike bottoms out everywhere and tries to knock all my teeth out. Keep hoping they'll resurface it one day, it'd be an epic road for sports bikes then  |
|
| Back to top |
|
You must be logged in to rate posts |
|
 |
| drzsta |
This post is not being displayed .
|
 drzsta World Chat Champion

Joined: 20 Apr 2009 Karma :     
|
|
| Back to top |
|
You must be logged in to rate posts |
|
 |
Old Thread Alert!
The last post was made 13 years, 97 days ago. Instead of replying here, would creating a new thread be more useful? |
 |
|
|