|
|
| Author |
Message |
| rew632 |
This post is not being displayed .
|
 rew632 L Plate Warrior

Joined: 26 Feb 2014 Karma :  
|
 Posted: 16:40 - 26 Feb 2014 Post subject: Just saying hello :) |
 |
|
Hey everyone, I thought I would post a little about myself as I'm new here. My name is Kevin but people from the internetz call me rew because my username is rew632 (not sure why I picked that name) I'm 24YO. I passed my test almost 2 years ago and had my CBT for 1 year so overall have almost 3 years riding.
I done my test myself and had all of 3 lessons as money was tight but I somehow passed everything 1st time, I would say Roadcraft Nottingham's YouTube videos helped a lot and still do to this day.
I still have my little Suzuki EN 125 and she has got me through all my tests and to work and back. I have not long changed to a 1980 CX500 (some will not be liking that lol) I like the bike I know all about the names people call it but.... I like it, well mostly its engine and I wouldn't change a thing about it.
I'm from Glasgow so I hope to have a few meets with people around Scotland and hopefully get down south for the odd meet now and then. I'm happy to ride and meet in the rain as I feel it just ups the challenge
I don't ride "fast" and will only filter when needed so I don't know how that goes with group rides?
Thanks for reading this and I hope to talk to you all soon.
Ride safe |
|
| Back to top |
|
You must be logged in to rate posts |
|
 |
| DrSnoosnoo |
This post is not being displayed .
|
 DrSnoosnoo World Chat Champion

Joined: 28 Mar 2012 Karma :   
|
 Posted: 16:41 - 26 Feb 2014 Post subject: |
 |
|
HI REW632
 ____________________ I'm Sam; Northern, Ginger, Lover
Did have: '95 ZZR600 '83 CG125 '97 ZZR1100 '15 Hypermotard 821 SP Do Have: '10 ZX10R |
|
| Back to top |
|
You must be logged in to rate posts |
|
 |
| blurredman |
This post is not being displayed .
|
 blurredman World Chat Champion

Joined: 18 Sep 2010 Karma :   
|
 Posted: 17:07 - 26 Feb 2014 Post subject: |
 |
|
Hello and welcome.
CX owner myself.  ____________________ CBT: 12/06/10, Theory: 22/09/10, Module 1: 09/11/10, Module 2: 19/01/11
Past: 1991 Honda CG125BR-J, 1992 (1980) Honda XL125S, 1996 Kawasaki GPZ500S, 1979 MZ TS150.
Current: 1973 MZ ES250/2 - 18k, 1979 Suzuki TS185ER - 10k, 1981 Honda CX500B - 91k, 1987 MZ ETZ250 - 40k, 1989 MZ ETZ251 - 52k. |
|
| Back to top |
|
You must be logged in to rate posts |
|
 |
| rew632 |
This post is not being displayed .
|
 rew632 L Plate Warrior

Joined: 26 Feb 2014 Karma :  
|
|
| Back to top |
|
You must be logged in to rate posts |
|
 |
| panrider_uk |
This post is not being displayed .
|
 panrider_uk World Chat Champion

Joined: 23 Sep 2007 Karma :  
|
|
| Back to top |
|
You must be logged in to rate posts |
|
 |
| rew632 |
This post is not being displayed .
|
 rew632 L Plate Warrior

Joined: 26 Feb 2014 Karma :  
|
|
| Back to top |
|
You must be logged in to rate posts |
|
 |
| stinkwheel |
This post is not being displayed .
|
 stinkwheel Bovine Proctologist

Joined: 12 Jul 2004 Karma :    
|
|
| Back to top |
|
You must be logged in to rate posts |
|
 |
| rew632 |
This post is not being displayed .
|
 rew632 L Plate Warrior

Joined: 26 Feb 2014 Karma :  
|
|
| Back to top |
|
You must be logged in to rate posts |
|
 |
| kerr |
This post is not being displayed .
|
 kerr World Chat Champion

Joined: 08 May 2011 Karma :  
|
 Posted: 19:34 - 26 Feb 2014 Post subject: |
 |
|
Welcome in ya wegie
Make sure you join the scottish section too, there is talk about a go kart meet, which might or might not happen
Youl like it here, providing you have a thick skin  ____________________ aprilia 125 Af1 Futura >> Suzuki gsxr 600 srad >> J1 zx6r >> cbr 600rr >> Speed Triple |
|
| Back to top |
|
You must be logged in to rate posts |
|
 |
| ws4936 |
This post is not being displayed .
|
 ws4936 World Chat Champion

Joined: 10 Sep 2009 Karma :   
|
 Posted: 19:38 - 26 Feb 2014 Post subject: |
 |
|
Hey Rew.
Welcome back, and all that jazz.
Safe riding.  ____________________ If everything seems under control, you're just not going fast enough. |
|
| Back to top |
|
You must be logged in to rate posts |
|
 |
| Rogerborg |
This post is not being displayed .
|
 Rogerborg nimbA

Joined: 26 Oct 2010 Karma :    
|
|
| Back to top |
|
You must be logged in to rate posts |
|
 |
| ws4936 |
This post is not being displayed .
|
 ws4936 World Chat Champion

Joined: 10 Sep 2009 Karma :   
|
 Posted: 20:45 - 26 Feb 2014 Post subject: |
 |
|
CX500 has no character??
Myth Busted ____________________ If everything seems under control, you're just not going fast enough. |
|
| Back to top |
|
You must be logged in to rate posts |
|
 |
| Rigga |
This post is not being displayed .
|
 Rigga World Chat Champion

Joined: 29 Nov 2012 Karma :  
|
 Posted: 21:08 - 26 Feb 2014 Post subject: |
 |
|
Howdy  ____________________ Current bike: Honda CBR 1100xx |
|
| Back to top |
|
You must be logged in to rate posts |
|
 |
| deadwolf |
This post is not being displayed .
|
 deadwolf Could Be A Chat Bot

Joined: 24 Jan 2013 Karma :   
|
 Posted: 03:14 - 27 Feb 2014 Post subject: |
 |
|
Hey
Some nice custom CX500s out there, getting popular as cafe racer stock judging from the way bike porn websites keep spamming them. They've come a long way since their gullepump days. ____________________ Motorsapien Art |
|
| Back to top |
|
You must be logged in to rate posts |
|
 |
| Saltire |
This post is not being displayed .
|
 Saltire Could Be A Chat Bot

Joined: 11 Apr 2013 Karma :     
|
 Posted: 03:18 - 27 Feb 2014 Post subject: |
 |
|
Welcome to BCF
Also Glasgow based  |
|
| Back to top |
|
You must be logged in to rate posts |
|
 |
| blurredman |
This post is not being displayed .
|
 blurredman World Chat Champion

Joined: 18 Sep 2010 Karma :   
|
 Posted: 10:14 - 27 Feb 2014 Post subject: |
 |
|
| rew632 wrote: | Hey snoosnoo and blurredman. Nice, I have a cx500B, 1980, 50,000 on her atm what about yourself? |
1982- it's a pretty late B, Just gone over 60k.  ____________________ CBT: 12/06/10, Theory: 22/09/10, Module 1: 09/11/10, Module 2: 19/01/11
Past: 1991 Honda CG125BR-J, 1992 (1980) Honda XL125S, 1996 Kawasaki GPZ500S, 1979 MZ TS150.
Current: 1973 MZ ES250/2 - 18k, 1979 Suzuki TS185ER - 10k, 1981 Honda CX500B - 91k, 1987 MZ ETZ250 - 40k, 1989 MZ ETZ251 - 52k. |
|
| Back to top |
|
You must be logged in to rate posts |
|
 |
Old Thread Alert!
The last post was made 12 years, 218 days ago. Instead of replying here, would creating a new thread be more useful? |
 |
|
|