 natefz6 Brolly Dolly

Joined: 06 Apr 2005 Karma :  
|
 Posted: 10:12 - 28 Mar 2014 Post subject: Stop and Go Plugs? |
 |
|
So after having a very slow puncture about a month ago i re-inflated the tyre and the pressure has been OK.
This morning I noticed a nail in it which I think may be the cause
So back to the question, Stop and go plugs. How easy? How good? worth while or just try to find a shop that will plug it, although I don't fancy my chances in London town.
Edit:Reading this it looks like they are only temporary
https://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/Stop-Go-Workshop-Tyre-Plugger-Kit-Tool-25-Plugs-/141121372891?pt=LH_DefaultDomain_3&hash=item20db7d42db
Cheers! ____________________ "no I didn't steal it that's just the way I ride" |
|
 Michaeljf Borekit Bruiser
Joined: 23 Apr 2012 Karma :    
|
|
 Robby Dirty Old Man

Joined: 16 May 2002 Karma :   
|
|
 Rogerborg nimbA

Joined: 26 Oct 2010 Karma :    
|
|
 natefz6 Brolly Dolly

Joined: 06 Apr 2005 Karma :  
|
|