 steve09 Scooby Slapper
Joined: 25 Jul 2004 Karma :  
|
|
 simon1221 World Chat Champion

Joined: 28 Jul 2004 Karma :   
|
 Posted: 18:21 - 06 Jan 2005 Post subject: |
 |
|
most modern 2 strokes have powervalves, otherwise they will almost be unrideable
i say go to a 125 after a ped, get used to the gears, dont jump on a 250 with no experience of gears
my opinion  ____________________ DNA50 (sorry) ->> TZR125l >> GPZ500S |
|
 steve09 Scooby Slapper
Joined: 25 Jul 2004 Karma :  
|
|
 Josh|RD125LC World Chat Champion

Joined: 08 Sep 2004 Karma :  
|
 Posted: 20:05 - 06 Jan 2005 Post subject: |
 |
|
Personally I would go for the 125. A jump from a 50cc to a 400-500cc would be a huge jump. At least with a 125 you can have decent speeds etc, have cheaper insurance. I am currently considering a TZR125 when I turn 17. Also been looking at RG, NSR etc. I think the TZR can do around 90mph de-restricted. But with a few extra sports parts I'm sure it would go faster. Also take the RD125LC into consideration. An old bike now but still fun and has the ability to embarass a few other 125's. Their only downfall is their top end of around 80mph. ____________________ Honda MBX50 | Yamaha RD125LC | Suzuki RG125F Lucky Strike | Suzuki GSF600S
RD125LC Pictures |
|