|
|
| Author |
Message |
| Ghost Racing |
This post is not being displayed .
|
 Ghost Racing Derestricted Danger

Joined: 14 Jan 2005 Karma :    
|
 Posted: 18:42 - 14 Jan 2005 Post subject: [FOR SALE] RACE tuned mini moto's - Only £250 - upto 45mph !! |
 |
|
Hello all
Most of you will have heard about or seen some of the very cheap mini moto's available out there and have most probably hoped if only the real blata's or polini's were as cheap as them - I'd definately get one!
Well unfortunately I don't have the actual blata's for £250 but what I do have is a mini moto better than any other you will have seen at this price! Please have a look at the specification on our bikes - they are already upgraded with approx £100 of racing bits!
The pictures below are of the actual bikes we have - we have them in stock in various colours some different ones from the pictures below also available, however I can't guarantee that we will have a particularlar colour in stock due to stock levels changing!
All bikes come brand new & boxed, with manual, mixing bottle, paddock stand, fully customising sticker set and Tool kit.
https://img64.exs.cx/img64/3833/ghostminis6wh.jpg
specs is as follows on it :
Over £100 of Fitted extra's come as standard including:
• K&N style air filter – allows engine to breath freely increasing power
• Racing Exhaust – Expansion chamber giving increased power & better sound
• Stronger Square Frame – added strength (not full tubular frame)
• Up Rated Forks – Strengthened forks
• Race Callipers – Stronger Brakes to cope with increased power
• Bigger Reeds – Increased engine performance
• Paintwork – quality paintwork in a variety of race replica colours.
ENGINE: 49cc 2 Stroke
COOLING: Air Cooling
START: Pull Start
SPEED: 40+mph
BRAKES: Front & Rear Disc Brakes
DRIVE: Chain Driven
WHEEL: 10" Wheels
EXHAUST: Performance Exhaust
MAX LOAD: 110Kg
FUEL TANK: 2 Litre
MIX: 20:1 (50:1 after worn in)
SIZE: 97 x 56 x 58 cm
WEIGHT: 21Kg
IF YOU HAVE ANY QUESTIONS JUST ASK AWAY OR GIVE ME A CALL!
THANKS
nAz ____________________ www.GhostRacingSeries.com - Mini Moto - Dirt Bikes - Pit Bikes & Gadgets
[email protected]
07835 777 446 |
|
| Back to top |
|
You must be logged in to rate posts |
|
 |
| G |
This post is not being displayed .
|
 G The Voice of Reason
Joined: 02 Feb 2002 Karma :     
|
|
| Back to top |
|
You must be logged in to rate posts |
|
 |
| daz|n00by |
This post is not being displayed .
|
 daz|n00by The Internet

Joined: 11 May 2004 Karma :  
|
 Posted: 18:52 - 14 Jan 2005 Post subject: |
 |
|
would you be any part of the muscbros company that was on her abusing people by any chance ?
seems he was in the same local as you ____________________ "Its Better To Burn Out Than Fade Away!!!!!!" "Lifes a bitch and then you Die"
"I`m a tool, one with just enough intelligence to know it, just enough spirit to resent it...but not enough backbone to do anything about it. " Siggi 2006 pure class.  |
|
| Back to top |
|
You must be logged in to rate posts |
|
 |
| Ghost Racing |
This post is not being displayed .
|
 Ghost Racing Derestricted Danger

Joined: 14 Jan 2005 Karma :    
|
 Posted: 19:03 - 14 Jan 2005 Post subject: |
 |
|
and hello to you to...
a 'normal' mini moto thats an import like these are would reach about 30 - 35mph, with the enhancements we have done on these they do an extra 10mph on average.
Unfortunately not everyone can afford Blata's if they could there would be no need for imports!
Sorry mate - I wouldn't say BOO to anyone let alone abuse.
Thanks for the replies by the way
regards
Naz ____________________ www.GhostRacingSeries.com - Mini Moto - Dirt Bikes - Pit Bikes & Gadgets
[email protected]
07835 777 446 |
|
| Back to top |
|
You must be logged in to rate posts |
|
 |
| simon1221 |
This post is not being displayed .
|
 simon1221 World Chat Champion

Joined: 28 Jul 2004 Karma :   
|
 Posted: 19:09 - 14 Jan 2005 Post subject: |
 |
|
70mph on a mini moto thatd be terrifying, i would be scared of falling off, being only about 2ft from the ground ____________________ DNA50 (sorry) ->> TZR125l >> GPZ500S |
|
| Back to top |
|
You must be logged in to rate posts |
|
 |
| Ghost Racing |
This post is not being displayed .
|
 Ghost Racing Derestricted Danger

Joined: 14 Jan 2005 Karma :    
|
 Posted: 19:12 - 14 Jan 2005 Post subject: |
 |
|
well.. we have some liquid cooled ones which reach about 60mph which are pretty scary! ____________________ www.GhostRacingSeries.com - Mini Moto - Dirt Bikes - Pit Bikes & Gadgets
[email protected]
07835 777 446 |
|
| Back to top |
|
You must be logged in to rate posts |
|
 |
| Ghost Racing |
This post is not being displayed .
|
 Ghost Racing Derestricted Danger

Joined: 14 Jan 2005 Karma :    
|
 Posted: 19:16 - 14 Jan 2005 Post subject: MY BIKES ARE FASTER THAN BLATA MINI MOTO :D |
 |
|
Just done a little bit of research
Blata mini moto's reach speeds of only 35mph which would make my bikes FASTER!!
read below
Blata MiniMoto
Powered by a 39cc 2-stroke petrol engine, these pocket rockets can reach speeds of approximately 35mph, which may sound pretty tame but believe us feels more like 300mph when your backside is just inches from the ground. You'll be wanting to make doubly sure that you are wearing full protection when you get astride one of these mean machines
TAKEN FROM FIREBOX LINK BELOW
https://www.firebox.com/index.html?dir=firebox&action=product&pid=573 ____________________ www.GhostRacingSeries.com - Mini Moto - Dirt Bikes - Pit Bikes & Gadgets
[email protected]
07835 777 446 |
|
| Back to top |
|
You must be logged in to rate posts |
|
 |
| G |
This post is not being displayed .
|
 G The Voice of Reason
Joined: 02 Feb 2002 Karma :     
|
|
| Back to top |
|
You must be logged in to rate posts |
|
 |
| Ghost Racing |
This post is not being displayed .
|
 Ghost Racing Derestricted Danger

Joined: 14 Jan 2005 Karma :    
|
 Posted: 21:50 - 14 Jan 2005 Post subject: |
 |
|
hiya
please read my post before you start criticising!
I have NOT said my bikes are better than BLATA's this is what I wrote
"Well unfortunately I don't have the actual blata's for £250 but what I do have is a mini moto better than any other you will have seen at this price!"
what I'm saying is the mini moto I do is better than what you will usually get at £250.
Also you will find that the Origami is a liquid cooled bike which is a completely different class to the air cooled.
I did NOT ask you if you liked the bikes nor did I ask for a report on what you thought of them - UNTIL you have tested my bikes I suggest you do not RUBBISH them.
I'm just not making a claim that the bikes do 45mph I KNOW they do as they have been tested and have clocked that speed - the guy riding it was 12 stone, on a good day on tarmac. We state in the specs they do 40mph + as the speed you get will depend on weather / road conditions as well as the weight of the rider.
Try one - I'm telling you YOU WILL BE PLEASED! ____________________ www.GhostRacingSeries.com - Mini Moto - Dirt Bikes - Pit Bikes & Gadgets
[email protected]
07835 777 446 |
|
| Back to top |
|
You must be logged in to rate posts |
|
 |
| G |
This post is not being displayed .
|
 G The Voice of Reason
Joined: 02 Feb 2002 Karma :     
|
 Posted: 22:02 - 14 Jan 2005 Post subject: |
 |
|
| Quote: | IF YOU HAVE ANY QUESTIONS JUST ASK AWAY |
I asked questions, as you invited us to.
| Quote: | Also you will find that the Origami is a liquid cooled bike which is a completely different class to the air cooled. |
Do you know anything about minimoto racing?
I admit I'm not up with the latest trends. But have looked into it in the past.
Normal classes '4.2hp' and 'proddy' are for 39cc bikes or below bikes only. Thus a 49cc bike would only be eligible for the 'supers' class; which allows pretty much unlimited tuning and the extra 10cc capacity.
How did you measure this speed of 45mph, out of interest. Do you have any actual proof of this.
| Quote: | Try one - I'm telling you YOU WILL BE PLEASED! |
Do I get a guarentee that I will be pleased?
Do you guarentee they will do 40mph?
I currently have a not-working 6.2hp polini, I somehow doubt the riding will be compareable to that when it was working.
If you took the time to read my post, you would see that I was rubbishing your advertising and knowledge, not the bike's themselves:
| Quote: | Anyway, I don't see that these bikes are actually bad for some cheap fun in a car park. I have ridden a similar one recently and was pleasantly suprised that it wasn't as bad as I expected.
However selling them as 'race tuned' seems totally inappropriate and would seem to me to display a worrying lack of knowledge on your part. |
Last edited by G on 22:17 - 14 Jan 2005; edited 1 time in total |
|
| Back to top |
|
You must be logged in to rate posts |
|
 |
| Ghost Racing |
This post is not being displayed .
|
 Ghost Racing Derestricted Danger

Joined: 14 Jan 2005 Karma :    
|
 Posted: 22:13 - 14 Jan 2005 Post subject: |
 |
|
G
thanks I appreciate your vast knowledge on the subject of MINI MOTO.
Regards
Naz ____________________ www.GhostRacingSeries.com - Mini Moto - Dirt Bikes - Pit Bikes & Gadgets
[email protected]
07835 777 446 |
|
| Back to top |
|
You must be logged in to rate posts |
|
 |
| Ste |
This post is not being displayed .
|
 Ste Not Work Safe

Joined: 01 Sep 2002 Karma :    
|
 Posted: 22:53 - 14 Jan 2005 Post subject: |
 |
|
So are they race tuned and do you have any proof of the 45mph top speed?  |
|
| Back to top |
|
You must be logged in to rate posts |
|
 |
| nick.h |
This post is not being displayed .
|
 nick.h World Chat Champion

Joined: 12 Sep 2004 Karma :     
|
 Posted: 23:57 - 14 Jan 2005 Post subject: |
 |
|
do you have it in for this guy  ____________________ [Italjet MM5A] ll [Rieju RS1 Evolution] ll [Suzuki GS500e] ll [Suzuki GSX600F] ll [Honda CG125] ll [Pug Elyseo 125] ll [Yamaha YZF750R] ll [Yamaha Thunderace] ll [Yamaha R6] ll [Triumph 955i] ll [Hayabusa RZK3] ll [Suzuki RGV250] ll |
|
| Back to top |
|
You must be logged in to rate posts |
|
 |
| stormwarning |
This post is not being displayed .
|
 stormwarning Two Stroke Sniffer

Joined: 04 Jan 2005 Karma :   
|
 Posted: 00:20 - 15 Jan 2005 Post subject: |
 |
|
Everyone's entitled to an opinion. The fella is offering his bikes for sale and then we can all make up our minds.
Personally I wouldn't touch a chinky import, having ridden one and owned Blatas, that's MY opinion.
So, good luck to ya mate, yer gonna need it.  ____________________ https://www.bikebidder.com/index.php / https://www.adopt-a-racer.org.uk/ |
|
| Back to top |
|
You must be logged in to rate posts |
|
 |
| Ghost Racing |
This post is not being displayed .
|
 Ghost Racing Derestricted Danger

Joined: 14 Jan 2005 Karma :    
|
 Posted: 00:27 - 15 Jan 2005 Post subject: |
 |
|
I never expected such a hard time on the forum but fair do's we all have our own opinions.
in responce to the question if they are race tuned:
Yes according to us the bikes are race tuned as they have been giving the following upgrades - I'll leave it up to you to decide if this would in your opinion be classed as 'Race Tuned'.
Over £100 of Fitted extra's come as standard including:
•K&N style air filter – allows engine to breath freely increasing power
•Racing Exhaust – Expansion chamber giving increased power & better sound
•Stronger Square Frame – added strength (not full tubular frame)
•Up Rated Forks – Strengthened forks
•Race Callipers – Stronger Brakes to cope with increased power
•Bigger Reeds – Increased engine performance
•paintwork – quality paintwork in a variety of race replica colours.
45mph was clocked by one of the employees, on the specs we state 40mph plus as it will depend on the rider, weather conditions & where you are riding it.
All I can say is I sell a lot of these and if I was making false claims about it then I'd be getting a lot of complaint's which I don't get. Also some well known websites feature our bikes (they are known as ghost bikes) and if our claims were false they wouldn't feature them! ____________________ www.GhostRacingSeries.com - Mini Moto - Dirt Bikes - Pit Bikes & Gadgets
[email protected]
07835 777 446 |
|
| Back to top |
|
You must be logged in to rate posts |
|
 |
| G |
This post is not being displayed .
|
 G The Voice of Reason
Joined: 02 Feb 2002 Karma :     
|
|
| Back to top |
|
You must be logged in to rate posts |
|
 |
| Ghost Racing |
This post is not being displayed .
|
 Ghost Racing Derestricted Danger

Joined: 14 Jan 2005 Karma :    
|
 Posted: 01:15 - 15 Jan 2005 Post subject: |
 |
|
hello again G!
I understand where you are coming from regarding all mini moto dealers saying their bikes are great quality... the reason I know mine are better is because I know we have invested more money than any other importer and upgraded the bike all round. Many dealers buy our bikes & sell them at a higher price than they do the usual china imports. We have also been told this by many of our dealers who pay slightly more for our bikes as they don't have the usual problems with them as they do with other imported ones.
About racing them it would depend what bikes you are racing our bikes against. We class them as 'race tuned' to highlight to our buyers the difference between what they normally go for & the enhancements we have on our ones. Also I have to use this when I'm explaining to dealers why our trade prices may be slightly higher than what they normally pay for a mini moto...
At the end of the day they are just for fun & a good laugh and you are not spending the crazy amount on them that you would on an actual branded mini moto.
And about not FLAMIN... I prefer to not resort to that!
NOW HOW ABOUT SOME POSITIVE REPLYS - I think I deserve it lol!!! ____________________ www.GhostRacingSeries.com - Mini Moto - Dirt Bikes - Pit Bikes & Gadgets
[email protected]
07835 777 446
Last edited by Ghost Racing on 16:06 - 25 Feb 2005; edited 1 time in total |
|
| Back to top |
|
You must be logged in to rate posts |
|
 |
| culpan |
This post is not being displayed .
|
 culpan Renault 5 Driver

Joined: 10 Jun 2004 Karma :    
|
 Posted: 01:31 - 15 Jan 2005 Post subject: |
 |
|
|
|
| Back to top |
|
You must be logged in to rate posts |
|
 |
| Ghost Racing |
This post is not being displayed .
|
 Ghost Racing Derestricted Danger

Joined: 14 Jan 2005 Karma :    
|
 Posted: 02:01 - 15 Jan 2005 Post subject: |
 |
|
I know where you are coming from & what G was saying but I don't think that I am misleading when I say they are race tuned but i'll leave it for you guys to decide on that.
I've explained my reason's why we class them as that is simply to differenciate them from what the 'normal' china imports are like and how mine are upgraded to a better model.
COME ON SOMEONE MUST WANT ONE!
I got other products too, but I'm not sure if I can take such a battering on them like I have on these lol ____________________ www.GhostRacingSeries.com - Mini Moto - Dirt Bikes - Pit Bikes & Gadgets
[email protected]
07835 777 446 |
|
| Back to top |
|
You must be logged in to rate posts |
|
 |
| Sparks! |
This post is not being displayed .
|
 Sparks! Sir Tart-a-lot

Joined: 30 Aug 2003 Karma :   
|
 Posted: 02:11 - 15 Jan 2005 Post subject: |
 |
|
Race tuned is misleading, that's all G is saying... "race" tuned means tuned to race, not just "uprated" as you say. Your imports /may/ well be the best ones, but they are uprated, NOT race tuned. Stating that they are race tuned may well mislead some people looking to start racing, as they see "race tuned" yadda yadda and presume they have built to be competitive in racing!
Your bikes are "uprated", I personally don't doubt your claimed speed, they probably do that speed, they look pretty decent compared to other imports and look cosmetically a lot better, and also look better quality from the pictures. And the uprated bits sound cool too...
The only reason you've taken a battering here, is because someone called "MuskBros" came on here last week trying to sell cheap crappy midi moto's, then proceeded to flame and insult half the forum  ... so as you can see some people are a bit techy when t comes to people trying to flog mini motos
We aren't a bad lot really though  ____________________ Current Toys: 06 Yamaha WR250F | Nissan 350Z GT | Tech 4 Homes |
|
| Back to top |
|
You must be logged in to rate posts |
|
 |
| Ghost Racing |
This post is not being displayed .
|
 Ghost Racing Derestricted Danger

Joined: 14 Jan 2005 Karma :    
|
 Posted: 02:20 - 15 Jan 2005 Post subject: |
 |
|
Thanks!
No, I'm not gonna start abusing anyone - I'm quite nice really!
And I'm not associated with the guy you mentioned.
What I can say is if any of you guys are local to us and you are interested in buying one, you are more than welcome to come and take a look. I suggest this as then you can personally rate them and not just take my word for it.
We are based in East London about 5 mins away from the West Ham Football ground. ____________________ www.GhostRacingSeries.com - Mini Moto - Dirt Bikes - Pit Bikes & Gadgets
[email protected]
07835 777 446 |
|
| Back to top |
|
You must be logged in to rate posts |
|
 |
| stormwarning |
This post is not being displayed .
|
 stormwarning Two Stroke Sniffer

Joined: 04 Jan 2005 Karma :   
|
|
| Back to top |
|
You must be logged in to rate posts |
|
 |
| Ste |
This post is not being displayed .
|
 Ste Not Work Safe

Joined: 01 Sep 2002 Karma :    
|
|
| Back to top |
|
You must be logged in to rate posts |
|
 |
| Ghost Racing |
This post is not being displayed .
|
 Ghost Racing Derestricted Danger

Joined: 14 Jan 2005 Karma :    
|
 Posted: 17:25 - 15 Jan 2005 Post subject: |
 |
|
well I can assure you these are not the CHEAP lower quality bikes! ____________________ www.GhostRacingSeries.com - Mini Moto - Dirt Bikes - Pit Bikes & Gadgets
[email protected]
07835 777 446 |
|
| Back to top |
|
You must be logged in to rate posts |
|
 |
| gtvipergt |
This post is not being displayed .
|
 gtvipergt Derestricted Danger
Joined: 04 Feb 2005 Karma :   
|
|
| Back to top |
|
You must be logged in to rate posts |
|
 |
Old Thread Alert!
The last post was made 21 years, 243 days ago. Instead of replying here, would creating a new thread be more useful? |
 |
|
|