|
|
| Author |
Message |
| ws4936 |
This post is not being displayed .
|
 ws4936 World Chat Champion

Joined: 10 Sep 2009 Karma :   
|
|
| Back to top |
|
You must be logged in to rate posts |
|
 |
| Wafer_Thin_Ham |
This post is not being displayed .
|
 Wafer_Thin_Ham Super Spammer

Joined: 18 Nov 2005 Karma :    
|
 Posted: 08:41 - 11 Jul 2014 Post subject: |
 |
|
Entered.  ____________________ My Flickr |
|
| Back to top |
|
You must be logged in to rate posts |
|
 |
| Aff |
This post is not being displayed .
|
 Aff World Chat Champion

Joined: 05 May 2011 Karma :    
|
 Posted: 08:49 - 11 Jul 2014 Post subject: |
 |
|
|
|
| Back to top |
|
You must be logged in to rate posts |
|
 |
| P.addy |
This post is not being displayed .
|
 P.addy Red Rocket
Joined: 14 Feb 2008 Karma :  
|
 Posted: 09:34 - 11 Jul 2014 Post subject: |
 |
|
Gotta love that catch all address
Entered, I need more track days. |
|
| Back to top |
|
You must be logged in to rate posts |
|
 |
| Conzar |
This post is not being displayed .
|
 Conzar World Chat Champion

Joined: 11 Jun 2012 Karma :   
|
 Posted: 09:41 - 11 Jul 2014 Post subject: |
 |
|
https://cdn.meme.li/i/oqffr.jpg ____________________ Current ride: ZX6R 636 ------- Previous:KTM EXC 450 Supermoto --- ZX6R B1H --Hornet 600--CBR 600--SV650
11:05:35 Rob Fzs: i just wanna own an rd350 valve before they send us to war with durkadurkastan |
|
| Back to top |
|
You must be logged in to rate posts |
|
 |
| .Bishbash. |
This post is not being displayed .
|
 .Bishbash. World Chat Champion

Joined: 06 Sep 2010 Karma :   
|
 Posted: 09:47 - 11 Jul 2014 Post subject: |
 |
|
Oh thanks  ____________________ Current bike - GSX-R1000 k8 |
|
| Back to top |
|
You must be logged in to rate posts |
|
 |
| Wafer_Thin_Ham |
This post is not being displayed .
|
 Wafer_Thin_Ham Super Spammer

Joined: 18 Nov 2005 Karma :    
|
 Posted: 09:53 - 11 Jul 2014 Post subject: |
 |
|
Stop stealing all of my chances you bastards!  ____________________ My Flickr |
|
| Back to top |
|
You must be logged in to rate posts |
|
 |
| P.addy |
This post is not being displayed .
|
 P.addy Red Rocket
Joined: 14 Feb 2008 Karma :  
|
 Posted: 09:56 - 11 Jul 2014 Post subject: |
 |
|
|
|
| Back to top |
|
You must be logged in to rate posts |
|
 |
| Wafer_Thin_Ham |
This post is not being displayed .
|
 Wafer_Thin_Ham Super Spammer

Joined: 18 Nov 2005 Karma :    
|
 Posted: 09:59 - 11 Jul 2014 Post subject: |
 |
|
I entered once, but I feel lucky.  ____________________ My Flickr |
|
| Back to top |
|
You must be logged in to rate posts |
|
 |
| P.addy |
This post is not being displayed .
|
 P.addy Red Rocket
Joined: 14 Feb 2008 Karma :  
|
 Posted: 10:03 - 11 Jul 2014 Post subject: |
 |
|
My luck has nearly run out, I didn't crash on track so that is my good luck for the year gone.  |
|
| Back to top |
|
You must be logged in to rate posts |
|
 |
| Wafer_Thin_Ham |
This post is not being displayed .
|
 Wafer_Thin_Ham Super Spammer

Joined: 18 Nov 2005 Karma :    
|
|
| Back to top |
|
You must be logged in to rate posts |
|
 |
| -Monty- |
This post is not being displayed .
|
 -Monty- World Chat Champion

Joined: 20 Apr 2012 Karma :   
|
|
| Back to top |
|
You must be logged in to rate posts |
|
 |
| NooBish-AbbZ |
This post is not being displayed .
|
 NooBish-AbbZ Nova Slayer
Joined: 04 Jan 2014 Karma :     
|
|
| Back to top |
|
You must be logged in to rate posts |
|
 |
| Slacker24seve... |
This post is not being displayed .
|
 Slacker24seve... World Chat Champion

Joined: 10 May 2010 Karma :   
|
|
| Back to top |
|
You must be logged in to rate posts |
|
 |
| Wafer_Thin_Ham |
This post is not being displayed .
|
 Wafer_Thin_Ham Super Spammer

Joined: 18 Nov 2005 Karma :    
|
 Posted: 17:58 - 11 Jul 2014 Post subject: |
 |
|
| Slacker24seven wrote: |
Tot said you'd had an off. What happened? Is it shit? Was considering there or Bedford for a cheeky cheap midweeker. |
To be fair it wasn't the track's fault, and out of the two I'd go for Bedford even if it is a little harder on fuel and brakes (that's not just because it's 20 minutes from where I live).
There's a long fastish 90 odd mph left that drops away slightly mid corner, I'd had a couple of little front end slides through it in a couple of sessions. Went into it just a touch faster than normal, and the front and rear just folded as the track dropped away. Left two massive black lines from the apex across the track to the gravel. Bike actually crashed ok, was able to ride it home, but it's covered in gravel rash. Have replaced the bent bits, it just looks a bit unsightly at the moment.
Rockingham is a bit nadgery for my tastes (I tend to like very fast corners like Stowe at Silverstone, or Hawthorn at Brands, and is VERY slippy in the wet (I've crashed there in the wet as well)). maybe it's because I have the 954, but I like being able to let the bike breathe a little. The 1km straight at Bedford lets you do that. All of that said I'll be looking to do Brands GP again soon, it's very expensive, but very fun.
I might be at Bedford on Monday 18th of August with the old man if you fancy it, the same goes for Tot. I learnt a lot about my style from the Rockingham crash, and where I need to improve. ____________________ My Flickr |
|
| Back to top |
|
You must be logged in to rate posts |
|
 |
| Slacker24seve... |
This post is not being displayed .
|
 Slacker24seve... World Chat Champion

Joined: 10 May 2010 Karma :   
|
 Posted: 18:01 - 11 Jul 2014 Post subject: |
 |
|
| Wafer_Thin_Ham wrote: | | Slacker24seven wrote: |
Tot said you'd had an off. What happened? Is it shit? Was considering there or Bedford for a cheeky cheap midweeker. |
To be fair it wasn't the track's fault, and out of the two I'd go for Bedford even if it is a little harder on fuel and brakes (that's not just because it's 20 minutes from where I live).
There's a long fastish 90 odd mph left that drops away slightly mid corner, I'd had a couple of little front end slides through it in a couple of sessions. Went into it just a touch faster than normal, and the front and rear just folded as the track dropped away. Left two massive black lines from the apex across the track to the gravel. Bike actually crashed ok, was able to ride it home, but it's covered in gravel rash. Have replaced the bent bits, it just looks a bit unsightly at the moment.
Rockingham is a bit nadgery for my tastes (I tend to like very fast corners like Stowe at Silverstone, or Hawthorn at Brands, and is VERY slippy in the wet (I've crashed there in the wet as well)). maybe it's because I have the 954, but I like being able to let the bike breathe a little. The 1km straight at Bedford lets you do that. All of that said I'll be looking to do Brands GP again soon, it's very expensive, but very fun.
I might be at Bedford on Monday 18th of August with the old man if you fancy it, the same goes for Tot. |
Funnily enough, that was one of the ones I'd earmarked. What group do you ride in? That could be an option. ____________________ Triumph Daytona 675 track bike + girlfriend's Honda Hornet 600
Selling a hack/winter bike for less than a grand? PM me.
Banger rallies are ace |
|
| Back to top |
|
You must be logged in to rate posts |
|
 |
| Wafer_Thin_Ham |
This post is not being displayed .
|
 Wafer_Thin_Ham Super Spammer

Joined: 18 Nov 2005 Karma :    
|
|
| Back to top |
|
You must be logged in to rate posts |
|
 |
| Slacker24seve... |
This post is not being displayed .
|
 Slacker24seve... World Chat Champion

Joined: 10 May 2010 Karma :   
|
|
| Back to top |
|
You must be logged in to rate posts |
|
 |
| Wafer_Thin_Ham |
This post is not being displayed .
|
 Wafer_Thin_Ham Super Spammer

Joined: 18 Nov 2005 Karma :    
|
|
| Back to top |
|
You must be logged in to rate posts |
|
 |
Old Thread Alert!
The last post was made 12 years, 86 days ago. Instead of replying here, would creating a new thread be more useful? |
 |
|
|