Resend my activation email : Register : Log in 
BCF: Bike Chat Forums


20 track day places - ez comp

Reply to topic
Bike Chat Forums Index -> General Bike Chat
View previous topic : View next topic  
Author Message

ws4936
World Chat Champion



Joined: 10 Sep 2009
Karma :

PostPosted: 19:02 - 10 Jul 2014    Post subject: 20 track day places - ez comp Reply with quote

::Click to enter::
https://i.share.pho.to/f52bae38_m.jpeg
____________________
If everything seems under control, you're just not going fast enough.
 Back to top
View user's profile Send private message You must be logged in to rate posts

Wafer_Thin_Ham
Super Spammer



Joined: 18 Nov 2005
Karma :

PostPosted: 08:41 - 11 Jul 2014    Post subject: Reply with quote

Entered. Thumbs Up
____________________
My Flickr
 Back to top
View user's profile Send private message You must be logged in to rate posts

Aff
World Chat Champion



Joined: 05 May 2011
Karma :

PostPosted: 08:49 - 11 Jul 2014    Post subject: Reply with quote

Done, cheers. Thumbs Up
____________________
Current Bikes:Honda 929RR Fireblade, Honda CD200 Benly (Project), Stomp Z2 140
Electric Bike Project
 Back to top
View user's profile Send private message You must be logged in to rate posts

P.addy
Red Rocket



Joined: 14 Feb 2008
Karma :

PostPosted: 09:34 - 11 Jul 2014    Post subject: Reply with quote

Gotta love that catch all address Laughing

Entered, I need more track days.
 Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail You must be logged in to rate posts

Conzar
World Chat Champion



Joined: 11 Jun 2012
Karma :

PostPosted: 09:41 - 11 Jul 2014    Post subject: Reply with quote

https://cdn.meme.li/i/oqffr.jpg
____________________
Current ride: ZX6R 636 ------- Previous:KTM EXC 450 Supermoto --- ZX6R B1H --Hornet 600--CBR 600--SV650
11:05:35 Rob Fzs: i just wanna own an rd350 valve before they send us to war with durkadurkastan
 Back to top
View user's profile Send private message You must be logged in to rate posts

.Bishbash.
World Chat Champion



Joined: 06 Sep 2010
Karma :

PostPosted: 09:47 - 11 Jul 2014    Post subject: Reply with quote

Oh thanks Smile
____________________
Current bike - GSX-R1000 k8
 Back to top
View user's profile Send private message You must be logged in to rate posts

Wafer_Thin_Ham
Super Spammer



Joined: 18 Nov 2005
Karma :

PostPosted: 09:53 - 11 Jul 2014    Post subject: Reply with quote

Stop stealing all of my chances you bastards! Laughing
____________________
My Flickr
 Back to top
View user's profile Send private message You must be logged in to rate posts

P.addy
Red Rocket



Joined: 14 Feb 2008
Karma :

PostPosted: 09:56 - 11 Jul 2014    Post subject: Reply with quote

Wafer_Thin_Ham wrote:
Stop stealing all of my chances you bastards! Laughing


Entered ~200 times Laughing I figure after my track day I need to do better Laughing
 Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail You must be logged in to rate posts

Wafer_Thin_Ham
Super Spammer



Joined: 18 Nov 2005
Karma :

PostPosted: 09:59 - 11 Jul 2014    Post subject: Reply with quote

Paddy. wrote:
Wafer_Thin_Ham wrote:
Stop stealing all of my chances you bastards! Laughing


Entered ~200 times Laughing I figure after my track day I need to do better Laughing


I entered once, but I feel lucky. Cool
____________________
My Flickr
 Back to top
View user's profile Send private message You must be logged in to rate posts

P.addy
Red Rocket



Joined: 14 Feb 2008
Karma :

PostPosted: 10:03 - 11 Jul 2014    Post subject: Reply with quote

My luck has nearly run out, I didn't crash on track so that is my good luck for the year gone. Wink
 Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail You must be logged in to rate posts

Wafer_Thin_Ham
Super Spammer



Joined: 18 Nov 2005
Karma :

PostPosted: 10:12 - 11 Jul 2014    Post subject: Reply with quote

Paddy. wrote:
My luck has nearly run out, I didn't crash on track so that is my good luck for the year gone. Wink


I did last time. Don't go to Rockingham. Laughing
____________________
My Flickr
 Back to top
View user's profile Send private message You must be logged in to rate posts

-Monty-
World Chat Champion



Joined: 20 Apr 2012
Karma :

PostPosted: 13:09 - 11 Jul 2014    Post subject: Reply with quote

Entered this earlier on as I got an email about it. Was feeling lucky until Paddy entered 200 times. Ah well.
____________________
Present: [Kawasaki ZX7r][Suzuki DRZ 400s]
Past: [Honda PCX 125] [Yamaha RXS 100] [Honda CB 500] [Triumph Speed Four] [Honda ST1100 Pan European - Po-Po Edition]
 Back to top
View user's profile Send private message You must be logged in to rate posts

NooBish-AbbZ
Nova Slayer



Joined: 04 Jan 2014
Karma :

PostPosted: 14:30 - 11 Jul 2014    Post subject: Reply with quote

I'm in
____________________
SV650S - Feb '14-March '19
XJ6N- Apr '19 -Present
 Back to top
View user's profile Send private message You must be logged in to rate posts

Slacker24seve...
World Chat Champion



Joined: 10 May 2010
Karma :

PostPosted: 17:51 - 11 Jul 2014    Post subject: Reply with quote

Wafer_Thin_Ham wrote:
Paddy. wrote:
My luck has nearly run out, I didn't crash on track so that is my good luck for the year gone. Wink


I did last time. Don't go to Rockingham. Laughing


Tot said you'd had an off. What happened? Is it shit? Was considering there or Bedford for a cheeky cheap midweeker.
____________________
Triumph Daytona 675 track bike + girlfriend's Honda Hornet 600
Selling a hack/winter bike for less than a grand? PM me.
Banger rallies are ace
 Back to top
View user's profile Send private message You must be logged in to rate posts

Wafer_Thin_Ham
Super Spammer



Joined: 18 Nov 2005
Karma :

PostPosted: 17:58 - 11 Jul 2014    Post subject: Reply with quote

Slacker24seven wrote:


Tot said you'd had an off. What happened? Is it shit? Was considering there or Bedford for a cheeky cheap midweeker.


To be fair it wasn't the track's fault, and out of the two I'd go for Bedford even if it is a little harder on fuel and brakes (that's not just because it's 20 minutes from where I live).

There's a long fastish 90 odd mph left that drops away slightly mid corner, I'd had a couple of little front end slides through it in a couple of sessions. Went into it just a touch faster than normal, and the front and rear just folded as the track dropped away. Left two massive black lines from the apex across the track to the gravel. Bike actually crashed ok, was able to ride it home, but it's covered in gravel rash. Have replaced the bent bits, it just looks a bit unsightly at the moment.

Rockingham is a bit nadgery for my tastes (I tend to like very fast corners like Stowe at Silverstone, or Hawthorn at Brands, and is VERY slippy in the wet (I've crashed there in the wet as well)). maybe it's because I have the 954, but I like being able to let the bike breathe a little. The 1km straight at Bedford lets you do that. All of that said I'll be looking to do Brands GP again soon, it's very expensive, but very fun.

I might be at Bedford on Monday 18th of August with the old man if you fancy it, the same goes for Tot. I learnt a lot about my style from the Rockingham crash, and where I need to improve.
____________________
My Flickr
 Back to top
View user's profile Send private message You must be logged in to rate posts

Slacker24seve...
World Chat Champion



Joined: 10 May 2010
Karma :

PostPosted: 18:01 - 11 Jul 2014    Post subject: Reply with quote

Wafer_Thin_Ham wrote:
Slacker24seven wrote:


Tot said you'd had an off. What happened? Is it shit? Was considering there or Bedford for a cheeky cheap midweeker.


To be fair it wasn't the track's fault, and out of the two I'd go for Bedford even if it is a little harder on fuel and brakes (that's not just because it's 20 minutes from where I live).

There's a long fastish 90 odd mph left that drops away slightly mid corner, I'd had a couple of little front end slides through it in a couple of sessions. Went into it just a touch faster than normal, and the front and rear just folded as the track dropped away. Left two massive black lines from the apex across the track to the gravel. Bike actually crashed ok, was able to ride it home, but it's covered in gravel rash. Have replaced the bent bits, it just looks a bit unsightly at the moment.

Rockingham is a bit nadgery for my tastes (I tend to like very fast corners like Stowe at Silverstone, or Hawthorn at Brands, and is VERY slippy in the wet (I've crashed there in the wet as well)). maybe it's because I have the 954, but I like being able to let the bike breathe a little. The 1km straight at Bedford lets you do that. All of that said I'll be looking to do Brands GP again soon, it's very expensive, but very fun.

I might be at Bedford on Monday 18th of August with the old man if you fancy it, the same goes for Tot.


Funnily enough, that was one of the ones I'd earmarked. What group do you ride in? That could be an option.
____________________
Triumph Daytona 675 track bike + girlfriend's Honda Hornet 600
Selling a hack/winter bike for less than a grand? PM me.
Banger rallies are ace
 Back to top
View user's profile Send private message You must be logged in to rate posts

Wafer_Thin_Ham
Super Spammer



Joined: 18 Nov 2005
Karma :

PostPosted: 18:04 - 11 Jul 2014    Post subject: Reply with quote

Slacker24seven wrote:


Funnily enough, that was one of the ones I'd earmarked. What group do you ride in? That could be an option.


Advanced/Fast/Idiot

Thumbs Up

Old man rides in Novice, may try and convince him to hop up to inters. you?
____________________
My Flickr
 Back to top
View user's profile Send private message You must be logged in to rate posts

Slacker24seve...
World Chat Champion



Joined: 10 May 2010
Karma :

PostPosted: 18:08 - 11 Jul 2014    Post subject: Reply with quote

Wafer_Thin_Ham wrote:
Slacker24seven wrote:


Funnily enough, that was one of the ones I'd earmarked. What group do you ride in? That could be an option.


Advanced/Fast/Idiot

Thumbs Up

Old man rides in Novice, may try and convince him to hop up to inters. you?


Inters. I'd move up to fast if it was a track I knew like Donny or Pembrey, don't fancy it on a new one. I will do soon though!

Tot would probably be in noobs and then move up. Despite the RBN banter he's not slow enough to stay in noobs for long.
____________________
Triumph Daytona 675 track bike + girlfriend's Honda Hornet 600
Selling a hack/winter bike for less than a grand? PM me.
Banger rallies are ace
 Back to top
View user's profile Send private message You must be logged in to rate posts

Wafer_Thin_Ham
Super Spammer



Joined: 18 Nov 2005
Karma :

PostPosted: 18:14 - 11 Jul 2014    Post subject: Reply with quote

Slacker24seven wrote:


Inters. I'd move up to fast if it was a track I knew like Donny or Pembrey, don't fancy it on a new one. I will do soon though!

Tot would probably be in noobs and then move up. Despite the RBN banter he's not slow enough to stay in noobs for long.


Have you seen his fanny bands. Wink

Just let know if you book up, I'm looking if I can get the day off from work tomorrow. Thumbs Up
____________________
My Flickr
 Back to top
View user's profile Send private message You must be logged in to rate posts
Old Thread Alert!

The last post was made 12 years, 86 days ago. Instead of replying here, would creating a new thread be more useful?
  Display posts from previous:   
This page may contain affiliate links, which means we may earn a small commission if a visitor clicks through and makes a purchase. By clicking on an affiliate link, you accept that third-party cookies will be set.

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Bike Chat Forums Index -> General Bike Chat All times are GMT + 1 Hour
Page 1 of 1

 
You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum
You cannot attach files in this forum
You cannot download files in this forum

Read the Terms of Use! - Powered by phpBB © phpBB Group
 

Debug Mode: ON - Server: birks (www) - Page Generation Time: 0.10 Sec - Server Load: 0.95 - MySQL Queries: 13 - Page Size: 106.28 Kb