|
|
| Author |
Message |
| cc123 |
This post is not being displayed .
|
 cc123 Geez a joab?

Joined: 17 Jan 2005 Karma :   
|
|
| Back to top |
|
You must be logged in to rate posts |
|
 |
| Ric |
This post is not being displayed .
|
 Ric Could Be A Chat Bot

Joined: 22 Nov 2004 Karma :  
|
|
| Back to top |
|
You must be logged in to rate posts |
|
 |
| mchaggis |
This post is not being displayed .
|
 mchaggis World Chat Champion

Joined: 10 May 2004 Karma :    
|
 Posted: 15:12 - 17 Jan 2005 Post subject: |
 |
|
Greetings and Salutations! Nice bike too.
(I prefer it in red or blue though. ) ____________________ I must not be a troll...
Mmmm, Guinness
Discovering the delights of Hammerite and a 3/4" brush.  |
|
| Back to top |
|
You must be logged in to rate posts |
|
 |
| dodsi |
This post is not being displayed .
|
 dodsi Dirty Carny

Joined: 06 Aug 2004 Karma :  
|
|
| Back to top |
|
You must be logged in to rate posts |
|
 |
| cc123 |
This post is not being displayed .
|
 cc123 Geez a joab?

Joined: 17 Jan 2005 Karma :   
|
 Posted: 15:38 - 17 Jan 2005 Post subject: |
 |
|
Cheers, but it's only a standard well kept bike!
And Kwaks really only come in Green!  |
|
| Back to top |
|
You must be logged in to rate posts |
|
 |
| dodsi |
This post is not being displayed .
|
 dodsi Dirty Carny

Joined: 06 Aug 2004 Karma :  
|
|
| Back to top |
|
You must be logged in to rate posts |
|
 |
| yzf750r |
This post is not being displayed .
|
 yzf750r World Chat Champion

Joined: 04 Nov 2004 Karma :  
|
 Posted: 16:02 - 17 Jan 2005 Post subject: |
 |
|
green ones are faster!  |
|
| Back to top |
|
You must be logged in to rate posts |
|
 |
| cc123 |
This post is not being displayed .
|
 cc123 Geez a joab?

Joined: 17 Jan 2005 Karma :   
|
 Posted: 16:06 - 17 Jan 2005 Post subject: |
 |
|
And yzf750 Knows it !!! Didn't want to say myself.....
Faster and with much better looking riders I must say !  |
|
| Back to top |
|
You must be logged in to rate posts |
|
 |
| Dan 4RR |
This post is not being displayed .
|
 Dan 4RR World Chat Champion

Joined: 02 Dec 2004 Karma :     
|
 Posted: 16:07 - 17 Jan 2005 Post subject: |
 |
|
Welcome a board CC123!  |
|
| Back to top |
|
You must be logged in to rate posts |
|
 |
| yzf750r |
This post is not being displayed .
|
 yzf750r World Chat Champion

Joined: 04 Nov 2004 Karma :  
|
|
| Back to top |
|
You must be logged in to rate posts |
|
 |
| BLOFLY 636 |
This post is not being displayed .
|
 BLOFLY 636 Brolly Dolly

Joined: 18 Aug 2004 Karma :   
|
|
| Back to top |
|
You must be logged in to rate posts |
|
 |
| Azmodeus |
This post is not being displayed .
|
 Azmodeus Scooby Slapper
Joined: 24 Aug 2004 Karma :     
|
 Posted: 16:58 - 17 Jan 2005 Post subject: |
 |
|
Just for a point of referance, when I say "Ninja Green" this is the colour i'm on about. First bike I was ever up close to was an all-green Ninja  |
|
| Back to top |
|
You must be logged in to rate posts |
|
 |
| Annabella |
This post is not being displayed .
|
 Annabella Like a person, only smaller

Joined: 03 Feb 2002 Karma :   
|
 Posted: 17:05 - 17 Jan 2005 Post subject: |
 |
|
Hello and welcome.
Yet another bogey-bike! What is this forum coming to!?
Nice shiny bike  ____________________ Avast! Pirates ahoy!
I did Cadwell!
www.bikepics.com/members/bella |
|
| Back to top |
|
You must be logged in to rate posts |
|
 |
| instigator |
This post is not being displayed .
|
 instigator Super Spammer

Joined: 19 Oct 2004 Karma :   
|
 Posted: 17:05 - 17 Jan 2005 Post subject: |
 |
|
Hello cc123, good to have another "central scotlander" on board
Request permission for acess to the scottish board from "proximacore" as thats where we arrange ride-outs. Although, I've not been on one as of yet nor have I met any ofhte scottish clan, but I'm sure they're all relatively sane.
I'm in the centre of glasgow myself, close to the ducati shop
Up for a run anytime, I ride in pretty much any weather as long as my er5 can cope.
cheers
greg
P.S Do you work in the centre of glasgow at all? |
|
| Back to top |
|
You must be logged in to rate posts |
|
 |
| cc123 |
This post is not being displayed .
|
 cc123 Geez a joab?

Joined: 17 Jan 2005 Karma :   
|
|
| Back to top |
|
You must be logged in to rate posts |
|
 |
| saints7 |
This post is not being displayed .
|
 saints7 Two Stroke Sniffer

Joined: 04 Jan 2005 Karma :   
|
 Posted: 17:23 - 17 Jan 2005 Post subject: |
 |
|
Nice bike - welcome to the ZX6R club
Mine's yellow by the way - screams like a demented wasp!
Anybody know if the crash bungs need any fairing mods? |
|
| Back to top |
|
You must be logged in to rate posts |
|
 |
| instigator |
This post is not being displayed .
|
 instigator Super Spammer

Joined: 19 Oct 2004 Karma :   
|
 Posted: 17:25 - 17 Jan 2005 Post subject: |
 |
|
I ride the attachedd. An er5. Slightly modified with the undertray, k&n filter and remus exhaust but apart from that, its boringly normal
Great for town work and going down to see the paretns every fortnight. Blantyre is only 15 miles away from me and theres also "fallen angel" another member who lives just up the road from me. Although not to sure when Fran, fallen angel will have her bike(s) fixed. Hopefully soon
About the snow, yeah I got caught out in that !!! Weatherproof gear is dripping itself dry as we speak. Once we get into spring, theres a good 8 or 10 at the least who would be up for a BCF meet I reckon 
Last edited by instigator on 17:28 - 17 Jan 2005; edited 1 time in total |
|
| Back to top |
|
You must be logged in to rate posts |
|
 |
| Inspire |
This post is not being displayed .
|
 Inspire Nova Slayer
Joined: 06 Nov 2004 Karma :    
|
 Posted: 17:27 - 17 Jan 2005 Post subject: |
 |
|
That's a nice bike! Welcome  |
|
| Back to top |
|
You must be logged in to rate posts |
|
 |
| cc123 |
This post is not being displayed .
|
 cc123 Geez a joab?

Joined: 17 Jan 2005 Karma :   
|
 Posted: 17:37 - 17 Jan 2005 Post subject: |
 |
|
saints7: If you buy R&G ones I think you don't need to modify the fairing, thats what I'm going for, £95 I think direct from R&G..Yup, and I love the way the Kwak screams at full throttle!!
instigator: I'd be up for a meet/ride-out anytime but hopefully in better weather conditions as it sucks right now. I also run Avon AV49&50 tyres which don't cope well with damp patches! Hopefully I'll get access to the Scottish sections and see when the meetups are as it's something I think I would enjoy, getting to know fellow bikers and riding on roads I've not yet tried...
Thanks inspire:  |
|
| Back to top |
|
You must be logged in to rate posts |
|
 |
| yzf750r |
This post is not being displayed .
|
 yzf750r World Chat Champion

Joined: 04 Nov 2004 Karma :  
|
 Posted: 20:06 - 17 Jan 2005 Post subject: |
 |
|
the red, blue and yellow ones are nice colours, you have more time to see them.
green ones are faster!
no offence!  |
|
| Back to top |
|
You must be logged in to rate posts |
|
 |
| shellshock |
This post is not being displayed .
|
 shellshock Spanner Monkey

Joined: 25 Jul 2004 Karma :  
|
 Posted: 20:33 - 17 Jan 2005 Post subject: |
 |
|
Welcome and congratulations on having superb taste in bikes Mines a ZXR400, wanted a 6, but I am too little. Still this ones plenty fast enough (and its got lots of green ) |
|
| Back to top |
|
You must be logged in to rate posts |
|
 |
| Jrod |
This post is not being displayed .
|
 Jrod Page 3 Girl

Joined: 02 Aug 2004 Karma :     
|
 Posted: 20:44 - 17 Jan 2005 Post subject: |
 |
|
My kwakers purple!? Nothing wrong with one that Isn't green.  |
|
| Back to top |
|
You must be logged in to rate posts |
|
 |
| Stu_666 |
This post is not being displayed .
|
 Stu_666 Brolly Dolly

Joined: 27 Jun 2004 Karma :  
|
 Posted: 20:59 - 17 Jan 2005 Post subject: |
 |
|
welcome
That's a f*cking nice bike you've got there and I want one so badly! Perhaps you'd consider a straight swap for my RS125?
Puke green is the only colour to have though. |
|
| Back to top |
|
You must be logged in to rate posts |
|
 |
| P |
This post is not being displayed .
|
 P Scooby Slapper

Joined: 14 Jan 2005 Karma :     
|
 Posted: 13:53 - 20 Jan 2005 Post subject: |
 |
|
Tasty bike.
What made you jump on on a 600 sports bike straight afer your test? Not a bit intimidating?
Can I be nosey and ask where you bought the bike? I'm in Glasgow and most of the bike shops I've been to haven't impressed me that much. Edinburgh on Saturday for my first bike (maybe). |
|
| Back to top |
|
You must be logged in to rate posts |
|
 |
| cc123 |
This post is not being displayed .
|
 cc123 Geez a joab?

Joined: 17 Jan 2005 Karma :   
|
 Posted: 14:19 - 20 Jan 2005 Post subject: |
 |
|
I wanted something that I wasn't going to get sick of or grow out of too quick. I love Ninja's and my mate has a 99' model so seeing him on one made me want one!!
The bike is far better than I'll ever be but it's the easiest bike I've ridden so far. As long as you ain't a clown on it and be careful, it won't bite!
As for performance, well, it's all I need right now and then some. I've had a quick blast on an R1 and I find that stupid fast
I got the bike from a guy in Sheffield. Travelled down from near Glasgow to buy it. It was standard and below average miles. From the photo he sent, it was mint. It was standing in his garage doing nothing for months as he'd bought a new-ish R6 and couldn't get anyone to even come out and look at it. I got a real bargain as he was moving house that week! My mate rode it back in the pi55ing rain.
All it needed was road tax and an overhaul on the front brakes as it had been sitting for a wee while. Great bike, had no problems with it and I'm a very happy chappy!!  ____________________ Old bikes >>> https://www.bikepics.com/members/cc123/ |
|
| Back to top |
|
You must be logged in to rate posts |
|
 |
Old Thread Alert!
The last post was made 21 years, 262 days ago. Instead of replying here, would creating a new thread be more useful? |
 |
|
|