 Chinaboy World Chat Champion

Joined: 14 Jan 2007 Karma :     
|
 Posted: 04:28 - 15 Aug 2014 Post subject: ipad bluetooth pen |
 |
|
I like to write notes when I go the the workshops during my inspections and instead of using the onscreen keyboard to do this, want to but a bluetooth pen. This one (the link below) looks ok, but has anyone got any other ideas or experience of these?
https://www.adonit.net/jot/script/
cheers in advance |
|
 Chinaboy World Chat Champion

Joined: 14 Jan 2007 Karma :     
|
 Posted: 01:40 - 18 Aug 2014 Post subject: |
 |
|
ok, I guess no one has knowledge of these pens, I will order one from taobao and let you know what it works like.  |
|
 fatjames World Chat Champion

Joined: 09 Jul 2011 Karma :   
|
|
 Chinaboy World Chat Champion

Joined: 14 Jan 2007 Karma :     
|
|