|
|
| Author |
Message |
| Skudd |
This post is not being displayed .
|
 Skudd Super Spammer

Joined: 01 Oct 2006 Karma :   
|
 Posted: 17:48 - 13 Jan 2015 Post subject: I've Escaped |
 |
|
Honey I'm Home.
Well late yesterday afternoon I got my marching orders and evicted from my comfy waitress service room. Shit loads of drugs to take home with me and getting a nice lady in uniform to administer them every day.
May I just say thank you to all those who have wished me well while I have been in hospital being a sick person, apparently I had been at Death's door ring the bell, banging the letter box and swinging from the door knocker, but Death was to scared to answer the door.
I'm still not very well and I'm totally knackered, I don't think I'm strong enough to walk in my bike gear never mind ride my bike.Stairs are a bugger as is just having a bite to eat. They are still investigating the cancer and I should know a bit more on Thursday although I'm down for more biopsies of the pancreas to find out even more.
All those that I have come into contact with from the paramedics who first came to see me to all the staff on the ward, every member of the team that makes a ward work, have been fantastic. My local hospital can't be faulted and I feel very lucky to have it.
I must apologise for the pictures posted, but my other half is one of those people who looks forward to seeing what Ste posts with some of the pictures giving her ideas. My defence was that I was under the influence of a lot of drugs.
I'm going to have a little nap now as just typing has knackered me out. ____________________ Famous last words of Humpty Dumpty. " Stop pushing me "
Petty Anarchists look at "1984".............. The Visionary looks at "Animal Farm". |
|
| Back to top |
|
You must be logged in to rate posts |
|
 |
| Howling TerrorOutOfOffice |
This post is not being displayed .
|
 Howling TerrorOutOfOffice Super Spammer

Joined: 05 Dec 2008 Karma :    
|
|
| Back to top |
|
You must be logged in to rate posts |
|
 |
| kitty kat |
This post is not being displayed .
|
 kitty kat World Chat Champion

Joined: 20 Jun 2007 Karma :   
|
|
| Back to top |
|
You must be logged in to rate posts |
|
 |
| mentalboy |
This post is not being displayed .
|
 mentalboy World Chat Champion

Joined: 05 May 2012 Karma :   
|
|
| Back to top |
|
You must be logged in to rate posts |
|
 |
| temeluchus |
This post is not being displayed .
|
 temeluchus World Chat Champion

Joined: 01 Oct 2008 Karma :    
|
|
| Back to top |
|
You must be logged in to rate posts |
|
 |
| CaNsA |
This post is not being displayed .
|
 CaNsA Super Spammer

Joined: 02 Jan 2008 Karma :   
|
|
| Back to top |
|
You must be logged in to rate posts |
|
 |
| Clanger |
This post is not being displayed .
|
 Clanger Stirrer

Joined: 27 May 2004 Karma :    
|
 Posted: 20:07 - 13 Jan 2015 Post subject: |
 |
|
Good to hear you are home and getting over it.
...and I owe you a big fat virtual kick up the arse... we had pm chats about you being ill, you assured me you were okay. You weren't okay, clearly...
Clanger, still on the war path!!!  ____________________ Be who you are and say what you feel, because those who mind don't matter, and those who matter won't mind - Dr. Seuss |
|
| Back to top |
|
You must be logged in to rate posts |
|
 |
| trevor saxe-coburg-gotha |
This post is not being displayed .
|
 trevor saxe-coburg-gotha World Chat Champion

Joined: 22 Nov 2012 Karma :   
|
|
| Back to top |
|
You must be logged in to rate posts |
|
 |
| Paddy Blake |
This post is not being displayed .
|
 Paddy Blake World Chat Champion
Joined: 29 Jun 2006 Karma :   
|
 Posted: 22:39 - 13 Jan 2015 Post subject: |
 |
|
Good to hear you are home.
Hopefully it was found early and will be sorted fast.
Speedy recovery to you.
Btw your other half seems sound.  |
|
| Back to top |
|
You must be logged in to rate posts |
|
 |
| binge |
This post is not being displayed .
|
 binge Emo Kiddy

Joined: 03 Jul 2004 Karma :   
|
 Posted: 23:46 - 13 Jan 2015 Post subject: |
 |
|
Good to hear you're back at home pal.
Here's to wishing for a bunch of good news and a speedy recovery. |
|
| Back to top |
|
You must be logged in to rate posts |
|
 |
| Tungtvann |
This post is not being displayed .
|
 Tungtvann World Chat Champion

Joined: 07 Dec 2012 Karma :  
|
|
| Back to top |
|
You must be logged in to rate posts |
|
 |
| duhawkz |
This post is not being displayed .
|
 duhawkz World Chat Champion

Joined: 03 Dec 2006 Karma :  
|
 Posted: 00:38 - 14 Jan 2015 Post subject: Re: I've Escaped |
 |
|
| Skudd wrote: | Honey I'm Home.
Well late yesterday afternoon I got my marching orders and evicted from my comfy waitress service room. Shit loads of drugs to take home with me and getting a nice lady in uniform to administer them every day.
May I just say thank you to all those who have wished me well while I have been in hospital being a sick person, apparently I had been at Death's door ring the bell, banging the letter box and swinging from the door knocker, but Death was to scared to answer the door.
I'm still not very well and I'm totally knackered, I don't think I'm strong enough to walk in my bike gear never mind ride my bike.Stairs are a bugger as is just having a bite to eat. They are still investigating the cancer and I should know a bit more on Thursday although I'm down for more biopsies of the pancreas to find out even more.
All those that I have come into contact with from the paramedics who first came to see me to all the staff on the ward, every member of the team that makes a ward work, have been fantastic. My local hospital can't be faulted and I feel very lucky to have it.
I must apologise for the pictures posted, but my other half is one of those people who looks forward to seeing what Ste posts with some of the pictures giving her ideas. My defence was that I was under the influence of a lot of drugs.
I'm going to have a little nap now as just typing has knackered me out. |
Cool story bro
Glad your final out and I hope it's good news on Thursday ____________________ "The guy is a worthless cunt and I honestly believe I would be a slightly happier person if he died." - Chris-Red |
|
| Back to top |
|
You must be logged in to rate posts |
|
 |
| Raksha |
This post is not being displayed .
|
 Raksha Nova Slayer
Joined: 01 Dec 2014 Karma :    
|
|
| Back to top |
|
You must be logged in to rate posts |
|
 |
| mgh0 |
This post is not being displayed .
|
 mgh0 Scooby Slapper
Joined: 19 Sep 2011 Karma :    
|
|
| Back to top |
|
You must be logged in to rate posts |
|
 |
| andyscooter |
This post is not being displayed .
|
 andyscooter World Chat Champion

Joined: 30 May 2009 Karma :  
|
 Posted: 09:10 - 14 Jan 2015 Post subject: |
 |
|
glad your home
now can we gas him  ____________________ gilera runner vxr200 (chavped)
if its spelt wrong its my fat fingers and daft auto correct on my tablet |
|
| Back to top |
|
You must be logged in to rate posts |
|
 |
| Skudd |
This post is not being displayed .
|
 Skudd Super Spammer

Joined: 01 Oct 2006 Karma :   
|
|
| Back to top |
|
You must be logged in to rate posts |
|
 |
| map |
This post is not being displayed .
|
 map Mr Calendar

Joined: 14 Jun 2004 Karma :     
|
 Posted: 11:23 - 14 Jan 2015 Post subject: |
 |
|
|
|
| Back to top |
|
You must be logged in to rate posts |
|
 |
| Sun Wukong |
This post is not being displayed .
|
 Sun Wukong World Chat Champion

Joined: 02 Nov 2014 Karma :  
|
 Posted: 01:35 - 15 Jan 2015 Post subject: |
 |
|
Good to hear you are out, and there is no further risk of catheter pictures
Take care mate, it's not exactly bike weather anyway, you can give it a week or two. |
|
| Back to top |
|
You must be logged in to rate posts |
|
 |
| yambabe |
This post is not being displayed .
|
 yambabe World Chat Champion

Joined: 12 Jul 2004 Karma :    
|
 Posted: 01:56 - 15 Jan 2015 Post subject: |
 |
|
Welcome home  ____________________ Sod falling in love, I wanna fall in chocolate.  |
|
| Back to top |
|
You must be logged in to rate posts |
|
 |
| woo |
This post is not being displayed .
|
 woo World Chat Champion

Joined: 14 Feb 2005 Karma :   
|
|
| Back to top |
|
You must be logged in to rate posts |
|
 |
| temeluchus |
This post is not being displayed .
|
 temeluchus World Chat Champion

Joined: 01 Oct 2008 Karma :    
|
|
| Back to top |
|
You must be logged in to rate posts |
|
 |
| Vincent |
This post is not being displayed because the poster is banned. Unhide this post / all posts.
|
 Vincent Banned

Joined: 16 Oct 2006 Karma :    
|
 Posted: 16:28 - 15 Jan 2015 Post subject: |
 |
|
Jeez.......only just seen this
GWS  ____________________ Space Is Deep |
|
| Back to top |
|
You must be logged in to rate posts |
|
 |
| GhostRider |
This post is not being displayed .
|
 GhostRider World Chat Champion

Joined: 31 Jan 2008 Karma :  
|
 Posted: 21:01 - 15 Jan 2015 Post subject: |
 |
|
Bastard, I had a tenner on you croaking it by Feb.
GhostRider ____________________ I have all the characteristics of a human being: blood, flesh, skin, hair; but not a single, clear, identifiable emotion, except for greed and disgust. Something horrible is happening inside of me and I don't know why. My nightly bloodlust has overflown into my days. I feel lethal, on the verge of frenzy. I think my mask of sanity is about to slip. |
|
| Back to top |
|
You must be logged in to rate posts |
|
 |
| pepperami |
This post is not being displayed .
|
 pepperami Super Spammer

Joined: 17 Jan 2010 Karma :    
|
 Posted: 20:57 - 16 Jan 2015 Post subject: |
 |
|
Glad you`re out
Now stop being a pussy and get out on that bike
GWS! ____________________ I am the sum total of my own existence, what went before makes me who I am now! |
|
| Back to top |
|
You must be logged in to rate posts |
|
 |
| Mira |
This post is not being displayed .
|
 Mira Scooby Slapper

Joined: 14 Feb 2009 Karma :    
|
 Posted: 22:12 - 16 Jan 2015 Post subject: |
 |
|
Glad you're home. GWS!  ____________________ I have heard there are troubles of more than one kind. Some come from ahead and some come from behind. But I've bought a big bat. I'm all ready you see.
Now my troubles are going to have troubles with me! ~ Dr Seuss. |
|
| Back to top |
|
You must be logged in to rate posts |
|
 |
Old Thread Alert!
The last post was made 11 years, 259 days ago. Instead of replying here, would creating a new thread be more useful? |
 |
|
|