Resend my activation email : Register : Log in 
BCF: Bike Chat Forums


I've Escaped

Reply to topic
Bike Chat Forums Index -> Dear Auntie BCF... Goto page 1, 2, 3, 4  Next
View previous topic : View next topic  
Author Message

Skudd
Super Spammer



Joined: 01 Oct 2006
Karma :

PostPosted: 17:48 - 13 Jan 2015    Post subject: I've Escaped Reply with quote

Honey I'm Home.

Well late yesterday afternoon I got my marching orders and evicted from my comfy waitress service room. Shit loads of drugs to take home with me and getting a nice lady in uniform to administer them every day.

May I just say thank you to all those who have wished me well while I have been in hospital being a sick person, apparently I had been at Death's door ring the bell, banging the letter box and swinging from the door knocker, but Death was to scared to answer the door. Laughing

I'm still not very well and I'm totally knackered, I don't think I'm strong enough to walk in my bike gear never mind ride my bike.Stairs are a bugger as is just having a bite to eat. They are still investigating the cancer and I should know a bit more on Thursday although I'm down for more biopsies of the pancreas to find out even more.

All those that I have come into contact with from the paramedics who first came to see me to all the staff on the ward, every member of the team that makes a ward work, have been fantastic. My local hospital can't be faulted and I feel very lucky to have it.

I must apologise for the pictures posted, but my other half is one of those people who looks forward to seeing what Ste posts with some of the pictures giving her ideas. My defence was that I was under the influence of a lot of drugs.

I'm going to have a little nap now as just typing has knackered me out.
____________________
Famous last words of Humpty Dumpty. " Stop pushing me "
Petty Anarchists look at "1984".............. The Visionary looks at "Animal Farm".
 Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail You must be logged in to rate posts

Howling TerrorOutOfOffice
Super Spammer



Joined: 05 Dec 2008
Karma :

PostPosted: 17:56 - 13 Jan 2015    Post subject: Reply with quote

Good to have you back.

[no karma given as you're not that special to me]
____________________
Diabolical homemade music Bandcamp and Soundcloud
Singer songwriter, Artist and allround good bloke Listen to Andrew Susan Johnston here
The Harry Turner Project
 Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website You must be logged in to rate posts

kitty kat
World Chat Champion



Joined: 20 Jun 2007
Karma :

PostPosted: 17:57 - 13 Jan 2015    Post subject: Reply with quote

At least you are home and have been able to post on here. There are an awful lot of people who think a lot about you care about you even though they do not see you very often. Hope you get your strength back soon. Big BIG hugs to you and your wonderful lady, Judith.
 Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail You must be logged in to rate posts

mentalboy
World Chat Champion



Joined: 05 May 2012
Karma :

PostPosted: 19:11 - 13 Jan 2015    Post subject: Reply with quote

Glad to hear you're home, wising you the best for round 2.
____________________
Make mine a Corona.
 Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail You must be logged in to rate posts

temeluchus
World Chat Champion



Joined: 01 Oct 2008
Karma :

PostPosted: 19:46 - 13 Jan 2015    Post subject: Reply with quote

I still bagsy all your stuff should you expire.
____________________
Some shite cruiser. Now with guns and FREEDOM!
 Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website You must be logged in to rate posts

CaNsA
Super Spammer



Joined: 02 Jan 2008
Karma :

PostPosted: 20:07 - 13 Jan 2015    Post subject: Reply with quote

temeluchus wrote:
I still bagsy all your stuff should you expire.

All of it?
I thought we were gonna split it.....
 Back to top
View user's profile Send private message You must be logged in to rate posts

Clanger
Stirrer



Joined: 27 May 2004
Karma :

PostPosted: 20:07 - 13 Jan 2015    Post subject: Reply with quote

Good to hear you are home and getting over it.

...and I owe you a big fat virtual kick up the arse... we had pm chats about you being ill, you assured me you were okay. You weren't okay, clearly...

Clanger, still on the war path!!! Mad
____________________
Be who you are and say what you feel, because those who mind don't matter, and those who matter won't mind - Dr. Seuss
 Back to top
View user's profile Send private message You must be logged in to rate posts

trevor saxe-coburg-gotha
World Chat Champion



Joined: 22 Nov 2012
Karma :

PostPosted: 22:31 - 13 Jan 2015    Post subject: Reply with quote

Skudd-u-like - back in da hood.

Ahem.

Anyway yeah, nice one. And be sure to build up a nice big stash of opioids for teh bbq.
____________________
"Life is a sexually transmitted disease and the mortality rate is one hundred percent."

Mobylette Type 50 ---> Raleigh Grifter ---> Neval Minsk 125
 Back to top
View user's profile Send private message You must be logged in to rate posts

Paddy Blake
World Chat Champion



Joined: 29 Jun 2006
Karma :

PostPosted: 22:39 - 13 Jan 2015    Post subject: Reply with quote

Good to hear you are home. Thumbs Up

Hopefully it was found early and will be sorted fast.

Speedy recovery to you.

Btw your other half seems sound. Thumbs Up
 Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail You must be logged in to rate posts

binge
Emo Kiddy



Joined: 03 Jul 2004
Karma :

PostPosted: 23:46 - 13 Jan 2015    Post subject: Reply with quote

Good to hear you're back at home pal.

Thumbs Up Here's to wishing for a bunch of good news and a speedy recovery.
 Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail You must be logged in to rate posts

Tungtvann
World Chat Champion



Joined: 07 Dec 2012
Karma :

PostPosted: 00:02 - 14 Jan 2015    Post subject: Reply with quote

Glad you're doing okay and hope you get better soon! There's a BCF BBQ being organised and I'm sure you'd like to go to that!
 Back to top
View user's profile Send private message You must be logged in to rate posts

duhawkz
World Chat Champion



Joined: 03 Dec 2006
Karma :

PostPosted: 00:38 - 14 Jan 2015    Post subject: Re: I've Escaped Reply with quote

Skudd wrote:
Honey I'm Home.

Well late yesterday afternoon I got my marching orders and evicted from my comfy waitress service room. Shit loads of drugs to take home with me and getting a nice lady in uniform to administer them every day.

May I just say thank you to all those who have wished me well while I have been in hospital being a sick person, apparently I had been at Death's door ring the bell, banging the letter box and swinging from the door knocker, but Death was to scared to answer the door. Laughing

I'm still not very well and I'm totally knackered, I don't think I'm strong enough to walk in my bike gear never mind ride my bike.Stairs are a bugger as is just having a bite to eat. They are still investigating the cancer and I should know a bit more on Thursday although I'm down for more biopsies of the pancreas to find out even more.

All those that I have come into contact with from the paramedics who first came to see me to all the staff on the ward, every member of the team that makes a ward work, have been fantastic. My local hospital can't be faulted and I feel very lucky to have it.

I must apologise for the pictures posted, but my other half is one of those people who looks forward to seeing what Ste posts with some of the pictures giving her ideas. My defence was that I was under the influence of a lot of drugs.

I'm going to have a little nap now as just typing has knackered me out.


Cool story bro Wink

Glad your final out and I hope it's good news on Thursday
____________________
"The guy is a worthless cunt and I honestly believe I would be a slightly happier person if he died." - Chris-Red
 Back to top
View user's profile Send private message You must be logged in to rate posts

Raksha
Nova Slayer



Joined: 01 Dec 2014
Karma :

PostPosted: 00:47 - 14 Jan 2015    Post subject: Reply with quote

get well as soon as you can skudd good to know that your home.
 Back to top
View user's profile Send private message You must be logged in to rate posts

mgh0
Scooby Slapper



Joined: 19 Sep 2011
Karma :

PostPosted: 01:43 - 14 Jan 2015    Post subject: Reply with quote

Just read the other thread.

I am an intensive care nurse specialising in liver surgery etc.

If I can be of any help my pm box is always open.
____________________
"Courage is not defined by those who fought and did not fall, it is defined by those who fell and rose to fight again." Adrienne Rich.
 Back to top
View user's profile Send private message You must be logged in to rate posts

andyscooter
World Chat Champion



Joined: 30 May 2009
Karma :

PostPosted: 09:10 - 14 Jan 2015    Post subject: Reply with quote

Thumbs Up glad your home






now can we gas him Laughing
____________________
gilera runner vxr200 (chavped)
if its spelt wrong its my fat fingers and daft auto correct on my tablet
 Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail You must be logged in to rate posts

Skudd
Super Spammer



Joined: 01 Oct 2006
Karma :

PostPosted: 10:43 - 14 Jan 2015    Post subject: Reply with quote

CaNsA wrote:
temeluchus wrote:
I still bagsy all your stuff should you expire.

All of it?
I thought we were gonna split it.....


Are you sure my gear will fit? It might be a tad tight on CaNsa due to the Xmas bulge stopping pants being fastened. Teme on the other hand cuts a fine figure of a man who seems to know how to order a proper meal. Laughing

Thanks you two for visiting, it was a great pick me up. Thumbs Up
____________________
Famous last words of Humpty Dumpty. " Stop pushing me "
Petty Anarchists look at "1984".............. The Visionary looks at "Animal Farm".
 Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail You must be logged in to rate posts

map
Mr Calendar



Joined: 14 Jun 2004
Karma :

PostPosted: 11:23 - 14 Jan 2015    Post subject: Reply with quote

Skudd wrote:
Are you sure my gear will fit? It might be a tad tight on CaNsa due to the Xmas bulge stopping pants being fastened...

Shocked I just don't want to know how erotic CaNsA thinks Xmas is Embarassed

gws btw.

Plus has Paddy offered to trade your bike for mobility scooter yet?
____________________
...and the whirlwind is in the thorn trees, it's hard for thee to kick against the pricks...
Gibbs, what did Duckie look like when he was younger? Very Happy
 Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website You must be logged in to rate posts

Sun Wukong
World Chat Champion



Joined: 02 Nov 2014
Karma :

PostPosted: 01:35 - 15 Jan 2015    Post subject: Reply with quote

Good to hear you are out, and there is no further risk of catheter pictures Laughing

Take care mate, it's not exactly bike weather anyway, you can give it a week or two.
 Back to top
View user's profile Send private message You must be logged in to rate posts

yambabe
World Chat Champion



Joined: 12 Jul 2004
Karma :

PostPosted: 01:56 - 15 Jan 2015    Post subject: Reply with quote

Welcome home Smile
____________________
Sod falling in love, I wanna fall in chocolate. Very Happy
 Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail You must be logged in to rate posts

woo
World Chat Champion



Joined: 14 Feb 2005
Karma :

PostPosted: 14:18 - 15 Jan 2015    Post subject: Reply with quote

stay strong bud!
____________________
Elen sila lummen omentielvo!
 Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail You must be logged in to rate posts

temeluchus
World Chat Champion



Joined: 01 Oct 2008
Karma :

PostPosted: 15:00 - 15 Jan 2015    Post subject: Reply with quote

Skudd wrote:
Teme on the other hand cuts a fine figure of a man who seems to know how to order a proper meal. Laughing


Well, few can be as svelte as we are.
____________________
Some shite cruiser. Now with guns and FREEDOM!
 Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website You must be logged in to rate posts
Vincent This post is not being displayed because the poster is banned. Unhide this post / all posts.

GhostRider
World Chat Champion



Joined: 31 Jan 2008
Karma :

PostPosted: 21:01 - 15 Jan 2015    Post subject: Reply with quote

Bastard, I had a tenner on you croaking it by Feb.

Wub

GhostRider
____________________
I have all the characteristics of a human being: blood, flesh, skin, hair; but not a single, clear, identifiable emotion, except for greed and disgust. Something horrible is happening inside of me and I don't know why. My nightly bloodlust has overflown into my days. I feel lethal, on the verge of frenzy. I think my mask of sanity is about to slip.
 Back to top
View user's profile Send private message You must be logged in to rate posts

pepperami
Super Spammer



Joined: 17 Jan 2010
Karma :

PostPosted: 20:57 - 16 Jan 2015    Post subject: Reply with quote

Glad you`re out Thumbs Up


Now stop being a pussy and get out on that bike Laughing

GWS!
____________________
I am the sum total of my own existence, what went before makes me who I am now!
 Back to top
View user's profile Send private message You must be logged in to rate posts

Mira
Scooby Slapper



Joined: 14 Feb 2009
Karma :

PostPosted: 22:12 - 16 Jan 2015    Post subject: Reply with quote

Glad you're home. GWS! Thumbs Up
____________________
I have heard there are troubles of more than one kind. Some come from ahead and some come from behind. But I've bought a big bat.  I'm all ready you see.
Now my troubles are going to have troubles with me! ~ Dr Seuss.
 Back to top
View user's profile Send private message You must be logged in to rate posts
Old Thread Alert!

The last post was made 11 years, 258 days ago. Instead of replying here, would creating a new thread be more useful?
  Display posts from previous:   
This page may contain affiliate links, which means we may earn a small commission if a visitor clicks through and makes a purchase. By clicking on an affiliate link, you accept that third-party cookies will be set.

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Bike Chat Forums Index -> Dear Auntie BCF... All times are GMT + 1 Hour
Goto page 1, 2, 3, 4  Next
Page 1 of 4

 
You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum
You cannot attach files in this forum
You cannot download files in this forum

Read the Terms of Use! - Powered by phpBB © phpBB Group
 

Debug Mode: ON - Server: birks (www) - Page Generation Time: 0.08 Sec - Server Load: 0.77 - MySQL Queries: 13 - Page Size: 129.24 Kb