|
|
| Author |
Message |
| stevo as b4 |
This post is not being displayed .
|
 stevo as b4 World Chat Champion
Joined: 17 Jul 2003 Karma :   
|
|
| Back to top |
|
You must be logged in to rate posts |
|
 |
| Commuter_Tim |
This post is not being displayed .
|
 Commuter_Tim World Chat Champion

Joined: 09 May 2013 Karma :  
|
 Posted: 20:10 - 09 Feb 2015 Post subject: |
 |
|
Valid concern is valid, although I don't know what help you plan to get from BCF.
GPs are lazy and overworked and inexperienced these days it seems.
I think sometimes they forget people can die when they get lazy. ____________________ The above post is most likely nonsensical.
I ride a Bandit 600... badly.
Last edited by Commuter_Tim on 22:42 - 09 Feb 2015; edited 1 time in total |
|
| Back to top |
|
You must be logged in to rate posts |
|
 |
| Ste |
This post is not being displayed .
|
 Ste Not Work Safe

Joined: 01 Sep 2002 Karma :    
|
 Posted: 20:14 - 09 Feb 2015 Post subject: |
 |
|
HIV.  |
|
| Back to top |
|
You must be logged in to rate posts |
|
 |
| wr6133 |
This post is not being displayed .
|
 wr6133 World Chat Champion
Joined: 31 Dec 2013 Karma :   
|
|
| Back to top |
|
You must be logged in to rate posts |
|
 |
| metalangel |
This post is not being displayed .
|
 metalangel World Chat Champion

Joined: 27 Feb 2009 Karma :     
|
 Posted: 20:35 - 09 Feb 2015 Post subject: |
 |
|
Any mouth ulcers? I would get massive ones due to stress, right at th back of my mouth next to my throat, and they'd feel just like a sore throat and take about two weeks to heal. ____________________ Previous: 2002 Honda CB500 (sold), 2007 Suzuki SV650SK6 (crashed), 2005 Yamaha FZ6 Fazer (sold). Currently bikeless
"A faired bike will get you 10x more clunge than a unfaired one." -Marlboro Matt |
|
| Back to top |
|
You must be logged in to rate posts |
|
 |
| Ed Case |
This post is not being displayed .
|
 Ed Case World Chat Champion
Joined: 01 Mar 2009 Karma :  
|
|
| Back to top |
|
You must be logged in to rate posts |
|
 |
| Nexus Icon |
This post is not being displayed .
|
 Nexus Icon World Chat Champion
Joined: 26 Aug 2010 Karma :   
|
|
| Back to top |
|
You must be logged in to rate posts |
|
 |
| Ariel Badger |
This post is not being displayed .
|
 Ariel Badger Super Spammer

Joined: 02 Dec 2006 Karma :     
|
|
| Back to top |
|
You must be logged in to rate posts |
|
 |
| scorps |
This post is not being displayed .
|
 scorps World Chat Champion

Joined: 29 Jan 2007 Karma :  
|
 Posted: 22:10 - 09 Feb 2015 Post subject: |
 |
|
sounds like ebolaids, you are finished. Soz and all that  ____________________ Do not presume that I am male. |
|
| Back to top |
|
You must be logged in to rate posts |
|
 |
| kawakid |
This post is not being displayed .
|
 kawakid World Chat Champion

Joined: 15 Mar 2005 Karma :   
|
 Posted: 23:38 - 09 Feb 2015 Post subject: |
 |
|
I had it and I had it for probably over a year.
I got so used to having a sore throat, I would always be sucking boiled sweets.
Now the strange thing is, I saw the doctor, he told me my tonsils don't look good and should be removed. I said something like can't you give me some tablets to make them better, he said no, so I left.
6 months later (still with constant sore throats), I goes back and he says you need your tonsils out.
I got my tonsils out....
I have zero medical knowledge, so I would just see someone who does.
FFS We are in the UK, it's free to see a doctor, it's free to have an operation, just go. ____________________ I've a twin and a 4. |
|
| Back to top |
|
You must be logged in to rate posts |
|
 |
| covent.gardens |
This post is not being displayed .
|
 covent.gardens World Clap Champion

Joined: 09 Jun 2012 Karma :     
|
|
| Back to top |
|
You must be logged in to rate posts |
|
 |
| duhawkz |
This post is not being displayed .
|
 duhawkz World Chat Champion

Joined: 03 Dec 2006 Karma :  
|
 Posted: 00:06 - 10 Feb 2015 Post subject: |
 |
|
Try some Difflam throat spray see if that helps.
https://www.chemistdirect.co.uk/difflam-throat-spray/prd-2o5
You can buy it over the counter from the chemists. I had weird sore throat a while back and it seemed to help. ____________________ "The guy is a worthless cunt and I honestly believe I would be a slightly happier person if he died." - Chris-Red |
|
| Back to top |
|
You must be logged in to rate posts |
|
 |
| stevo as b4 |
This post is not being displayed .
|
 stevo as b4 World Chat Champion
Joined: 17 Jul 2003 Karma :   
|
 Posted: 00:23 - 10 Feb 2015 Post subject: |
 |
|
Yeah it's more than likely the bad aids!
Was hoping it would be something more simple and easily fixed though, but the amount of needles I've had in my arm in the last 2years has probably not helped.
I might try a few different throat sweets, and go and waste another 1/2 day waiting to see the doc, who I thought last time was on more drugs than I am.
Sorry I don't know any sailors though, or anyone with beards and neither do I like clam shells. |
|
| Back to top |
|
You must be logged in to rate posts |
|
 |
| Rogerborg |
This post is not being displayed .
|
 Rogerborg nimbA

Joined: 26 Oct 2010 Karma :    
|
 Posted: 09:55 - 10 Feb 2015 Post subject: |
 |
|
Dibs on bike(s) and/or girlfriend(s). ____________________ Biking is 1/20th as dangerous as horse riding.
GONE: HN125-8, LF-250B, GPz 305, GPZ 500S, Burgman 400 // RIDING: F650GS (800 twin), Royal Enfield Bullet Electra 500 AVL, Ninja 250R because racebike |
|
| Back to top |
|
You must be logged in to rate posts |
|
 |
| M-C |
This post is not being displayed because the poster is banned. Unhide this post / all posts.
|
 M-C Banned

Joined: 02 Feb 2015 Karma :    
|
|
| Back to top |
|
You must be logged in to rate posts |
|
 |
| RhynoCZ |
This post is not being displayed .
|
 RhynoCZ Super Spammer

Joined: 09 Mar 2012 Karma :     
|
 Posted: 19:38 - 10 Feb 2015 Post subject: |
 |
|
Just get it checked at a GP or stop being the wife in your relationship.  ____________________ '87 Honda XBR 500, '96 Kawasaki ZX7R P1, '90 Honda CB-1, '88 Kawasaki GPz550, MZ 150 ETZ
'95 Mercedes-Benz w202 C200 CGI, '98 Mercedes-Benz w210 E200 Kompressor |
|
| Back to top |
|
You must be logged in to rate posts |
|
 |
Old Thread Alert!
The last post was made 11 years, 235 days ago. Instead of replying here, would creating a new thread be more useful? |
 |
|
|