Resend my activation email : Register : Log in 
BCF: Bike Chat Forums


Funny comebacks!

Reply to topic
Bike Chat Forums Index -> Random Banter
View previous topic : View next topic  
Author Message

pepperami
Super Spammer



Joined: 17 Jan 2010
Karma :

PostPosted: 21:38 - 29 Mar 2016    Post subject: Funny comebacks! Reply with quote

After reading the thread Stupid Things You`ve Done, I thought about stupid/funny things I said.

I`ll start.
I was in the local Disco with my mates and saw a group of girls.
They were looking at us and we were looking at them.
Anyway, I thought I would pluck up the courage to ask one of them to dance.
I walked over to them and over the noise of the disco said to one of the girls " Would you like to have a dance?"
Quick as a flash she replied "eggh, f*ck off, you`re ugly"
And in a moment of brilliance and just as quickly, I replied in a relly loud voice " You mis-heard me, I said you look fat in that dress" Laughing
Her mates fell about laughing and I went back to my mates alone Smile

So what funny quick comebacks have you done in the past?
____________________
I am the sum total of my own existence, what went before makes me who I am now!
 Back to top
View user's profile Send private message You must be logged in to rate posts
Beehive Bedlam This post is not being displayed because the poster has bad karma. Unhide this post / all posts.

Pjay
World Chat Champion



Joined: 18 Jan 2016
Karma :

PostPosted: 21:51 - 29 Mar 2016    Post subject: Reply with quote

If you want my comeback, you can wipe it off your wifes teeth.
 Back to top
View user's profile Send private message You must be logged in to rate posts

Fin
World Chat Champion



Joined: 27 Feb 2016
Karma :

PostPosted: 21:54 - 29 Mar 2016    Post subject: Reply with quote

How much have you had to drink pepperami?

be honest
 Back to top
View user's profile Send private message You must be logged in to rate posts

dodsi
Dirty Carny



Joined: 06 Aug 2004
Karma :

PostPosted: 22:13 - 29 Mar 2016    Post subject: Reply with quote

Not really a comeback but I once said to a lass in a bar who was wearing a '21st' sash "congratulations on getting to 21 stone " her friends immediately started laughing until they realised their friends feels were damaged.
 Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail You must be logged in to rate posts

pepperami
Super Spammer



Joined: 17 Jan 2010
Karma :

PostPosted: 22:15 - 29 Mar 2016    Post subject: Reply with quote

Jush a liddle sshin an tonick Wasted
____________________
I am the sum total of my own existence, what went before makes me who I am now!
 Back to top
View user's profile Send private message You must be logged in to rate posts

hellkat
Super Spammer



Joined: 12 Jul 2004
Karma :

PostPosted: 19:10 - 30 Mar 2016    Post subject: Reply with quote

One of the chaps I occasionally hang out with had split up with his bird and had moved into his grandmother's place temporarily.

He's quite a lad about town, actually a pretty cool geezer but quite cocky with it.

I think I might have damaged his reputation when I said "So you're hanging with the Nan-dem nowadays?"

Everybody else fell about.
Luckily he had a sense of humour about it... Shifty ... I think...
____________________
Not nearly as interesting in real life.
 Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail You must be logged in to rate posts
Old Thread Alert!

The last post was made 10 years, 183 days ago. Instead of replying here, would creating a new thread be more useful?
  Display posts from previous:   
This page may contain affiliate links, which means we may earn a small commission if a visitor clicks through and makes a purchase. By clicking on an affiliate link, you accept that third-party cookies will be set.

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Bike Chat Forums Index -> Random Banter All times are GMT + 1 Hour
Page 1 of 1

 
You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum
You cannot attach files in this forum
You cannot download files in this forum

Read the Terms of Use! - Powered by phpBB © phpBB Group
 

Debug Mode: ON - Server: birks (www) - Page Generation Time: 0.08 Sec - Server Load: 1.24 - MySQL Queries: 13 - Page Size: 51.11 Kb