|
|
| Author |
Message |
| pepperami |
This post is not being displayed .
|
 pepperami Super Spammer

Joined: 17 Jan 2010 Karma :    
|
 Posted: 21:38 - 29 Mar 2016 Post subject: Funny comebacks! |
 |
|
After reading the thread Stupid Things You`ve Done, I thought about stupid/funny things I said.
I`ll start.
I was in the local Disco with my mates and saw a group of girls.
They were looking at us and we were looking at them.
Anyway, I thought I would pluck up the courage to ask one of them to dance.
I walked over to them and over the noise of the disco said to one of the girls " Would you like to have a dance?"
Quick as a flash she replied "eggh, f*ck off, you`re ugly"
And in a moment of brilliance and just as quickly, I replied in a relly loud voice " You mis-heard me, I said you look fat in that dress"
Her mates fell about laughing and I went back to my mates alone
So what funny quick comebacks have you done in the past? ____________________ I am the sum total of my own existence, what went before makes me who I am now! |
|
| Back to top |
|
You must be logged in to rate posts |
|
 |
| Beehive Bedlam |
This post is not being displayed because the poster has bad karma. Unhide this post / all posts.
|
 Beehive Bedlam World Chat Champion
Joined: 28 Oct 2013 Karma :     
|
|
| Back to top |
|
You must be logged in to rate posts |
|
 |
| Pjay |
This post is not being displayed .
|
 Pjay World Chat Champion

Joined: 18 Jan 2016 Karma :   
|
|
| Back to top |
|
You must be logged in to rate posts |
|
 |
| Fin |
This post is not being displayed .
|
 Fin World Chat Champion
Joined: 27 Feb 2016 Karma :     
|
|
| Back to top |
|
You must be logged in to rate posts |
|
 |
| dodsi |
This post is not being displayed .
|
 dodsi Dirty Carny

Joined: 06 Aug 2004 Karma :  
|
|
| Back to top |
|
You must be logged in to rate posts |
|
 |
| pepperami |
This post is not being displayed .
|
 pepperami Super Spammer

Joined: 17 Jan 2010 Karma :    
|
 Posted: 22:15 - 29 Mar 2016 Post subject: |
 |
|
Jush a liddle sshin an tonick  ____________________ I am the sum total of my own existence, what went before makes me who I am now! |
|
| Back to top |
|
You must be logged in to rate posts |
|
 |
| hellkat |
This post is not being displayed .
|
 hellkat Super Spammer

Joined: 12 Jul 2004 Karma :  
|
 Posted: 19:10 - 30 Mar 2016 Post subject: |
 |
|
One of the chaps I occasionally hang out with had split up with his bird and had moved into his grandmother's place temporarily.
He's quite a lad about town, actually a pretty cool geezer but quite cocky with it.
I think I might have damaged his reputation when I said "So you're hanging with the Nan-dem nowadays?"
Everybody else fell about.
Luckily he had a sense of humour about it... ... I think... ____________________ Not nearly as interesting in real life. |
|
| Back to top |
|
You must be logged in to rate posts |
|
 |
Old Thread Alert!
The last post was made 10 years, 183 days ago. Instead of replying here, would creating a new thread be more useful? |
 |
|
|