|
|
| Author |
Message |
| Rogerborg |
This post is not being displayed .
|
 Rogerborg nimbA

Joined: 26 Oct 2010 Karma :    
|
 Posted: 14:29 - 06 Apr 2016 Post subject: |
 |
|
Psst, BodyGuard, you logged in to the wrong account.  ____________________ Biking is 1/20th as dangerous as horse riding.
GONE: HN125-8, LF-250B, GPz 305, GPZ 500S, Burgman 400 // RIDING: F650GS (800 twin), Royal Enfield Bullet Electra 500 AVL, Ninja 250R because racebike |
|
| Back to top |
|
You must be logged in to rate posts |
|
 |
| orac |
This post is not being displayed .
|
 orac World Chat Champion
Joined: 25 Sep 2011 Karma :   
|
|
| Back to top |
|
You must be logged in to rate posts |
|
 |
| M.C |
This post is not being displayed .
|
 M.C Super Spammer
Joined: 29 Sep 2015 Karma :    
|
 Posted: 20:45 - 06 Apr 2016 Post subject: |
 |
|
People who move my helmet, pulling the breath deflector out in the process  |
|
| Back to top |
|
You must be logged in to rate posts |
|
 |
| Fin |
This post is not being displayed .
|
 Fin World Chat Champion
Joined: 27 Feb 2016 Karma :     
|
 Posted: 21:24 - 06 Apr 2016 Post subject: |
 |
|
Fucking Horse riders, Again. They are my most hated road users by far.
I slow down to about 5mph to give way to the horse and so that the horse doesn't flip out and kill the person, they then wave at me to slow down as I'm doing 5mph next to them. I then carry on only to meet 3 riders abreast a mile down (which I think is illegal, again I slow to a walking pace only for all 3 of them to be waving to slow down, I laugh at them which they can see then I speed up away from them.
The thing is I have to be careful because if one of their horses flips out and kills the cunt the other 2 riders will say in court I was speeding, not giving way or yielding, revving the engine, beeping the horn, horse is always fine etc. In my opinion I am nice to them, I once turned off my engine and waited a few minutes for a horse to pass, I don't slow for walkers or cyclists and they never complain (in countryside). They then have the cheek to tell me to slow down after hearing me slow down from as soon as I see them. |
|
| Back to top |
|
You must be logged in to rate posts |
|
 |
| winz |
This post is not being displayed .
|
 winz World Chat Champion

Joined: 05 Feb 2015 Karma :  
|
|
| Back to top |
|
You must be logged in to rate posts |
|
 |
| Rogerborg |
This post is not being displayed .
|
 Rogerborg nimbA

Joined: 26 Oct 2010 Karma :    
|
 Posted: 08:39 - 07 Apr 2016 Post subject: |
 |
|
No, I've seen it too. A reflex palm down gesture, regardless of what speed you're doing. I like to coast past, clutch in and practically in the opposite ditch while giving a cheery wave, just to prick their ingrained sense of grievance.
Right, today: a Homeless infesting the one piece of semi-covered ground nearby that bikes park on. Just lying there curled up in its free[*] bag, like it's got some sort of right to abuse the private land that we normally make use of.
Is there a council warden that I can call to have it impounded? Don't they all have to be microchipped by now?
[UPDATE] The Homeless has moved in. It's formed some sort of primitive cardboard nest, and marked its territory liberally with what's either cider, Homeless urine, or a combination of both. Maaaarvellous.
[*] Glasgow is not short of Homeless Huggers. There's some outfit giving away so many sleeping bags that Homeless often don't even bother hanging on to them, they just leave them lying around once they're soiled and shuffle off to claim another. There are also several shelters: sleeping rough is a choice. ____________________ Biking is 1/20th as dangerous as horse riding.
GONE: HN125-8, LF-250B, GPz 305, GPZ 500S, Burgman 400 // RIDING: F650GS (800 twin), Royal Enfield Bullet Electra 500 AVL, Ninja 250R because racebike |
|
| Back to top |
|
You must be logged in to rate posts |
|
 |
| ScaredyCat |
This post is not being displayed .
|
 ScaredyCat World Chat Champion

Joined: 19 May 2012 Karma :   
|
|
| Back to top |
|
You must be logged in to rate posts |
|
 |
| Rogerborg |
This post is not being displayed .
|
 Rogerborg nimbA

Joined: 26 Oct 2010 Karma :    
|
 Posted: 07:55 - 08 Apr 2016 Post subject: |
 |
|
Protip: ignore the Argos 9 carat bling, go straight for the trainers. ____________________ Biking is 1/20th as dangerous as horse riding.
GONE: HN125-8, LF-250B, GPz 305, GPZ 500S, Burgman 400 // RIDING: F650GS (800 twin), Royal Enfield Bullet Electra 500 AVL, Ninja 250R because racebike |
|
| Back to top |
|
You must be logged in to rate posts |
|
 |
| MarJay |
This post is not being displayed .
|
 MarJay But it's British!

Joined: 15 Sep 2003 Karma :     
|
|
| Back to top |
|
You must be logged in to rate posts |
|
 |
| recman |
This post is not being displayed .
|
 recman World Chat Champion

Joined: 26 Mar 2012 Karma :   
|
 Posted: 19:51 - 08 Apr 2016 Post subject: |
 |
|
People who think they know best, have to do things/find out the hard way and find people with experience and knowledge boring.
Catch you later, in A&E.  |
|
| Back to top |
|
You must be logged in to rate posts |
|
 |
| Fisty |
This post is not being displayed .
|
 Fisty Super Spammer

Joined: 11 Apr 2007 Karma :    
|
|
| Back to top |
|
You must be logged in to rate posts |
|
 |
| Chuffin Nora |
This post is not being displayed .
|
 Chuffin Nora World Chat Champion
Joined: 02 Sep 2013 Karma :  
|
|
| Back to top |
|
You must be logged in to rate posts |
|
 |
| andyscooter |
This post is not being displayed .
|
 andyscooter World Chat Champion

Joined: 30 May 2009 Karma :  
|
 Posted: 09:06 - 10 Apr 2016 Post subject: |
 |
|
got to make sandwiches
loads of them for a kids party
thought that's why I got married
ps the above is a joke ____________________ gilera runner vxr200 (chavped)
if its spelt wrong its my fat fingers and daft auto correct on my tablet |
|
| Back to top |
|
You must be logged in to rate posts |
|
 |
| pepperami |
This post is not being displayed .
|
 pepperami Super Spammer

Joined: 17 Jan 2010 Karma :    
|
 Posted: 18:28 - 10 Apr 2016 Post subject: |
 |
|
What fecking grinds my gears!, I`ll tell you what grinds my fecking gears!
I start putting a few pennies away to have a bit of work done on my Kawasaki, and this happens!
The windscreen wiper motor on the car decides to eat it`self not a five minute fix
Then I walk in the house for the missus to tell that the cooker is trying to kill it`self and take us with it.
The safety switch that stops the cooker being used with the lid down has broken and two knobs have fallen off! WTF!
So a new cooker is going to be purchased and I have the ball-ache of trying to sort out the windscreen wiper motor.
You can bet I will have to end up pulling out half the dash  ____________________ I am the sum total of my own existence, what went before makes me who I am now! |
|
| Back to top |
|
You must be logged in to rate posts |
|
 |
| Skudd |
This post is not being displayed .
|
 Skudd Super Spammer

Joined: 01 Oct 2006 Karma :   
|
|
| Back to top |
|
You must be logged in to rate posts |
|
 |
| grr666 |
This post is not being displayed .
|
 grr666 Super Spammer

Joined: 16 Jun 2014 Karma :   
|
|
| Back to top |
|
You must be logged in to rate posts |
|
 |
| Skudd |
This post is not being displayed .
|
 Skudd Super Spammer

Joined: 01 Oct 2006 Karma :   
|
|
| Back to top |
|
You must be logged in to rate posts |
|
 |
| J0Al1 |
This post is not being displayed .
|
 J0Al1 World Chat Champion

Joined: 25 Nov 2006 Karma :     
|
|
| Back to top |
|
You must be logged in to rate posts |
|
 |
| duhawkz |
This post is not being displayed .
|
 duhawkz World Chat Champion

Joined: 03 Dec 2006 Karma :  
|
 Posted: 15:27 - 11 Apr 2016 Post subject: |
 |
|
| pepperami wrote: | What fecking grinds my gears!, I`ll tell you what grinds my fecking gears!
I start putting a few pennies away to have a bit of work done on my Kawasaki, and this happens!
The windscreen wiper motor on the car decides to eat it`self  not a five minute fix
Then I walk in the house for the missus to tell that the cooker is trying to kill it`self and take us with it.
The safety switch that stops the cooker being used with the lid down has broken and two knobs have fallen off! WTF!
So a new cooker is going to be purchased and I have the ball-ache of trying to sort out the windscreen wiper motor.
You can bet I will have to end up pulling out half the dash  |
I had a spare grand that I was going to use to have a new roof put on the garage and sort out the leaking walls. My boiler broke.
Now i have a new boiler and no spare grand ____________________ "The guy is a worthless cunt and I honestly believe I would be a slightly happier person if he died." - Chris-Red |
|
| Back to top |
|
You must be logged in to rate posts |
|
 |
| Dave70 |
This post is not being displayed .
|
 Dave70 World Chat Champion

Joined: 21 Jan 2012 Karma :   
|
|
| Back to top |
|
You must be logged in to rate posts |
|
 |
| pepperami |
This post is not being displayed .
|
 pepperami Super Spammer

Joined: 17 Jan 2010 Karma :    
|
|
| Back to top |
|
You must be logged in to rate posts |
|
 |
| pepperami |
This post is not being displayed .
|
 pepperami Super Spammer

Joined: 17 Jan 2010 Karma :    
|
|
| Back to top |
|
You must be logged in to rate posts |
|
 |
| recman |
This post is not being displayed .
|
 recman World Chat Champion

Joined: 26 Mar 2012 Karma :   
|
|
| Back to top |
|
You must be logged in to rate posts |
|
 |
| Dave70 |
This post is not being displayed .
|
 Dave70 World Chat Champion

Joined: 21 Jan 2012 Karma :   
|
|
| Back to top |
|
You must be logged in to rate posts |
|
 |
| recman |
This post is not being displayed .
|
 recman World Chat Champion

Joined: 26 Mar 2012 Karma :   
|
|
| Back to top |
|
You must be logged in to rate posts |
|
 |
Old Thread Alert!
The last post was made 10 years, 176 days ago. Instead of replying here, would creating a new thread be more useful? |
 |
|
|