Resend my activation email : Register : Log in 
BCF: Bike Chat Forums


Road rage

Reply to topic
Bike Chat Forums Index -> General Bike Chat
View previous topic : View next topic  
Author Message

joemc
Borekit Bruiser



Joined: 24 Apr 2016
Karma :

PostPosted: 19:22 - 28 May 2016    Post subject: Road rage Reply with quote

What have you been involved in or done? Hear a few stories of bikers kicking wing mirrors off and such.. should be interesting Thumbs Up
____________________
Nsr 125 1990 - written off
Bandit 600 - Alive (for now)
 Back to top
View user's profile Send private message You must be logged in to rate posts

recman
World Chat Champion



Joined: 26 Mar 2012
Karma :

PostPosted: 19:25 - 28 May 2016    Post subject: Reply with quote

Had an old lady totally cut me up once, burned her Micra to the ground with her in it.
 Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail You must be logged in to rate posts

P.addy
Red Rocket



Joined: 14 Feb 2008
Karma :

PostPosted: 19:34 - 28 May 2016    Post subject: Re: Road rage Reply with quote

joemc wrote:
What have you been involved in or done? Hear a few stories of bikers kicking wing mirrors off and such.. should be interesting Thumbs Up


I was attached to the front of a car once. They drove off with me on the bonnet. Was a fun day.
 Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail You must be logged in to rate posts
Beehive Bedlam This post is not being displayed because the poster has bad karma. Unhide this post / all posts.

joemc
Borekit Bruiser



Joined: 24 Apr 2016
Karma :

PostPosted: 19:46 - 28 May 2016    Post subject: Re: Road rage Reply with quote

[/quote]

I was attached to the front of a car once. They drove off with me on the bonnet. Was a fun day.[/quote]

How? Shocked
____________________
Nsr 125 1990 - written off
Bandit 600 - Alive (for now)
 Back to top
View user's profile Send private message You must be logged in to rate posts

Rogerborg
nimbA



Joined: 26 Oct 2010
Karma :

PostPosted: 20:24 - 28 May 2016    Post subject: Re: Road rage Reply with quote

joemc wrote:
Paddy wrote:
I was attached to the front of a car once. They drove off with me on the bonnet. Was a fun day.

How? Shocked

How no?
____________________
Biking is 1/20th as dangerous as horse riding.
GONE: HN125-8, LF-250B, GPz 305, GPZ 500S, Burgman 400 // RIDING: F650GS (800 twin), Royal Enfield Bullet Electra 500 AVL, Ninja 250R because racebike
 Back to top
View user's profile Send private message You must be logged in to rate posts

andyscooter
World Chat Champion



Joined: 30 May 2009
Karma :

PostPosted: 20:51 - 28 May 2016    Post subject: Reply with quote

I dented a car with a three coulered paint job once

Then spoke to him in the pub three days later

He made a mistake I felt guilty

I didn'tgive him mmoney's
____________________
gilera runner vxr200 (chavped)
if its spelt wrong its my fat fingers and daft auto correct on my tablet
 Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail You must be logged in to rate posts

Val
World Chat Champion



Joined: 03 Nov 2012
Karma :

PostPosted: 21:07 - 28 May 2016    Post subject: Reply with quote

Never on a bike. I do all my road rage stuff whilst driving 4x4. Simples.
____________________
Adrian Monk: Unless I'm wrong, which, you know, I'm not...
Yamaha Fazer FZS 600, MT09, XSR 900
 Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail You must be logged in to rate posts
Beehive Bedlam This post is not being displayed because the poster has bad karma. Unhide this post / all posts.

Dav1son
Trackday Trickster



Joined: 24 Jun 2006
Karma :

PostPosted: 21:47 - 28 May 2016    Post subject: Reply with quote

Punched a wing mirror off a van in my youth.

He cut me up pulling from a junction. I flashed and beeped.
Received the 2 finger salute.

The next day he had to explain to his boss why he had a mirror missing.



Not overly proud on reflection but I am very susceptible to a case of Road Rage.
____________________
Future: ....
Present: GSXR-750 L0
Past: ZX10R C2H, TL1000R, CBR400 NC29, GPR50RR/RS50
 Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail You must be logged in to rate posts

Bally-
Nova Slayer



Joined: 11 Mar 2015
Karma :

PostPosted: 22:09 - 28 May 2016    Post subject: Reply with quote

recman wrote:
Had an old lady totally cut me up once, burned her Micra to the ground with her in it.


I always wondered what happened to granny Shocked
 Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail You must be logged in to rate posts

M.C
Super Spammer



Joined: 29 Sep 2015
Karma :

PostPosted: 22:45 - 28 May 2016    Post subject: Reply with quote

I filtered past this guy on a KTM once...
 Back to top
View user's profile Send private message You must be logged in to rate posts

Doink
Nitrous Nuisance



Joined: 20 May 2016
Karma :

PostPosted: 22:55 - 28 May 2016    Post subject: Reply with quote

I just don't let myself get wound up by it any more, I normally just laugh at the instigators and ride/drive off.

Once I get up close and they clock the size of me they usually shut up anyway.
 Back to top
View user's profile Send private message You must be logged in to rate posts

Rogerborg
nimbA



Joined: 26 Oct 2010
Karma :

PostPosted: 23:22 - 28 May 2016    Post subject: Reply with quote

M.C wrote:
I filtered past this guy on a KTM once...

If he can stop you, he will.
____________________
Biking is 1/20th as dangerous as horse riding.
GONE: HN125-8, LF-250B, GPz 305, GPZ 500S, Burgman 400 // RIDING: F650GS (800 twin), Royal Enfield Bullet Electra 500 AVL, Ninja 250R because racebike
 Back to top
View user's profile Send private message You must be logged in to rate posts

Ariel Badger
Super Spammer



Joined: 02 Dec 2006
Karma :

PostPosted: 23:30 - 28 May 2016    Post subject: Reply with quote

40 years ago a car acted a dick in Sheffield by riding on my back wheel, the spanner in my jacket ended up going into his windscreen when I chucked it over my shoulder.
____________________
Bikers make great organ donors, get 115 on your licence today.
 Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail You must be logged in to rate posts

Hahadumball
World Chat Champion



Joined: 07 Oct 2015
Karma :

PostPosted: 00:18 - 29 May 2016    Post subject: Reply with quote

ive taken a fair few mirrors to be fair, im nowhere near as bad as i used to be...

i may or may not have opened their door and given a little high 5 but missed their hands..

when its dangerous shit i get mad, if i have my other half on the back i get super mad for them endangering her.. though upon reflection chasing them down isn't the smartest idea, though she knows to jump off and wait when im in kill mode.
____________________
Fin: no matter how much I look at It I can't understand what was going through my head, all I remember is going about 80 and redlining it to stop it seizing.
360 Deg... Five 1/4 turns. :- Teflon-Mike 18 Jan 2015
 Back to top
View user's profile Send private message You must be logged in to rate posts

Ste
Not Work Safe



Joined: 01 Sep 2002
Karma :

PostPosted: 00:33 - 29 May 2016    Post subject: Reply with quote

I'll road rage the op. Thumbs Up
 Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website You must be logged in to rate posts

Val
World Chat Champion



Joined: 03 Nov 2012
Karma :

PostPosted: 01:03 - 29 May 2016    Post subject: Reply with quote

Socket wrote:
Val wrote:
I do all my road rage stuff whilst driving 4x4. Simples.

Why?


If you have to ask my advice is avoid the road rage altogether Laughing
____________________
Adrian Monk: Unless I'm wrong, which, you know, I'm not...
Yamaha Fazer FZS 600, MT09, XSR 900
 Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail You must be logged in to rate posts

Piercee100
Trackday Trickster



Joined: 07 Mar 2011
Karma :

PostPosted: 07:51 - 29 May 2016    Post subject: Reply with quote

A few years back, I was filtering through the traffic not far from home when I spotted our resident arsehole neighbour sitting at the lights in his pristine BMW. I filtered to the front and pulled away as usual pulling into the left hand lane checking my mirror as I did so. Then twatface pulled right up the arse of my old clapped out VT500e and despite the outside lane being empty and me doing close to 70 in a 50 he wouldn't pass and kept tooting and shouting about my illegal overtake? So I slowed right down to about 5mph and then he did the whole sliding sideways to overtake whilst wheel spinning away thing. Next day 5am getting ready to leave for work, I found superglue in the ignition barrel of my bike. I knew who had done it, so this was my revenge-

My daughter was teething at the time and had some really terrible nappies. I grabbed two out the bin and gave his white BMW two brown Dodge Viper stripes across his bonnet and then with the remaining contents, I scooped out with my bare hands and wiped it under each door handle (I was a little bit angry) threw the two nappies in his front garden and walked to work.

Never had trouble from him again!
____________________
Rides: Honda H100a (Retired), VT500e (Sold), Kawasaki ZX400 (sold), Kawasaki GT550 (Sold), Suzuki Inazuma (Daily), Honda CD185t (Broken), LML Star 2t (Last run edition).
 Back to top
View user's profile Send private message You must be logged in to rate posts

Doink
Nitrous Nuisance



Joined: 20 May 2016
Karma :

PostPosted: 09:05 - 29 May 2016    Post subject: Reply with quote

Piercee100 wrote:
A few years back, I was filtering through the traffic not far from home when I spotted our resident arsehole neighbour sitting at the lights in his pristine BMW. I filtered to the front and pulled away as usual pulling into the left hand lane checking my mirror as I did so. Then twatface pulled right up the arse of my old clapped out VT500e and despite the outside lane being empty and me doing close to 70 in a 50 he wouldn't pass and kept tooting and shouting about my illegal overtake? So I slowed right down to about 5mph and then he did the whole sliding sideways to overtake whilst wheel spinning away thing. Next day 5am getting ready to leave for work, I found superglue in the ignition barrel of my bike. I knew who had done it, so this was my revenge-

My daughter was teething at the time and had some really terrible nappies. I grabbed two out the bin and gave his white BMW two brown Dodge Viper stripes across his bonnet and then with the remaining contents, I scooped out with my bare hands and wiped it under each door handle (I was a little bit angry) threw the two nappies in his front garden and walked to work.

Never had trouble from him again!


I'd definitely have gone round and twatted the cunt.

That's not road rage, that's making a calculated decision to vandalise someones property.
 Back to top
View user's profile Send private message You must be logged in to rate posts

MCN
Super Spammer



Joined: 22 Jul 2015
Karma :

PostPosted: 09:16 - 29 May 2016    Post subject: Reply with quote

I was trying to filter past this prick who was driving an Audi 5s on CD plates. He kept blocking me from passing.
One of the passengers rolled his window down and began shooting at me.
I reached in my dinner jacket pocket for my Walther PPK and shot the driver through the open bullet proofed window.
The car careered over the ravine and plunged down into the river as I filtered past the cnuts and continued my journey to the ciminal mastermind's lair.
____________________
Disclaimer: The comments above may be predicted text and not necessarily the opinion of MCN.
 Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail You must be logged in to rate posts

trevor saxe-coburg-gotha
World Chat Champion



Joined: 22 Nov 2012
Karma :

PostPosted: 09:36 - 29 May 2016    Post subject: Reply with quote

Whoah cool! What happened then??
____________________
"Life is a sexually transmitted disease and the mortality rate is one hundred percent."

Mobylette Type 50 ---> Raleigh Grifter ---> Neval Minsk 125
 Back to top
View user's profile Send private message You must be logged in to rate posts

Rogerborg
nimbA



Joined: 26 Oct 2010
Karma :

PostPosted: 10:04 - 29 May 2016    Post subject: Reply with quote

Pussy Galore, inevitably.

I still miss Warped. Sad
____________________
Biking is 1/20th as dangerous as horse riding.
GONE: HN125-8, LF-250B, GPz 305, GPZ 500S, Burgman 400 // RIDING: F650GS (800 twin), Royal Enfield Bullet Electra 500 AVL, Ninja 250R because racebike
 Back to top
View user's profile Send private message You must be logged in to rate posts

Val
World Chat Champion



Joined: 03 Nov 2012
Karma :

PostPosted: 00:37 - 30 May 2016    Post subject: Reply with quote

MCN wrote:
I was trying to filter past this prick who was driving an Audi 5s on CD plates. He kept blocking me from passing.
One of the passengers rolled his window down and began shooting at me.
I reached in my dinner jacket pocket for my Walther PPK and shot the driver through the open bullet proofed window.
The car careered over the ravine and plunged down into the river as I filtered past the cnuts and continued my journey to the ciminal mastermind's lair.


Funny enough once upon a time I was driving my new shiny Audi 5s on CD plates. A pleb on a bike has tried to overtake me several times, but I have blocked him of course using my super human driving skills. My 34DD blond secretary rolled off the window and politely yelled something. The chav has pulled out a rusty old Mosin–Nagant and shot my Starbucks frappuccino through the window. I decided to get rid of him and submerged the amfibia car in the nearest river on my way to Canne film festival.
____________________
Adrian Monk: Unless I'm wrong, which, you know, I'm not...
Yamaha Fazer FZS 600, MT09, XSR 900
 Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail You must be logged in to rate posts
Old Thread Alert!

The last post was made 10 years, 129 days ago. Instead of replying here, would creating a new thread be more useful?
  Display posts from previous:   
This page may contain affiliate links, which means we may earn a small commission if a visitor clicks through and makes a purchase. By clicking on an affiliate link, you accept that third-party cookies will be set.

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Bike Chat Forums Index -> General Bike Chat All times are GMT + 1 Hour
Page 1 of 1

 
You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum
You cannot attach files in this forum
You cannot download files in this forum

Read the Terms of Use! - Powered by phpBB © phpBB Group
 

Debug Mode: ON - Server: birks (www) - Page Generation Time: 0.10 Sec - Server Load: 1.19 - MySQL Queries: 13 - Page Size: 125.37 Kb