|
|
| Author |
Message |
| Gazdaman |
This post is not being displayed .
|
 Gazdaman I did a trackday!!!

Joined: 12 Aug 2004 Karma :    
|
 Posted: 21:39 - 27 Feb 2005 Post subject: My trip to Heine Gericke (56k warning) |
 |
|
I went to Heine Gericke as my first outing on the XJ600. Bumped into Kasandrich outside, small world.
My bank balance was decidedly light, so I definately wasn't going to buy anything....
https://82.34.47.133/bike/leathers/DSCI0010.JPG
Even came with some little HG knee sliders..
https://82.34.47.133/bike/leathers/DSCI0012.JPG
Time to bust out the power sander I think...
Anyway, those were £50!!, and they're zip together since I'm in the process of planning a track day.
Anyone got any of these? or any comments on them? They seem to have some kind of lining just inside the bottom of the leg that's specially designed so you get your foot caught in it when you put them on...
Gaz |
|
| Back to top |
|
You must be logged in to rate posts |
|
 |
| JonB |
This post is not being displayed .
|
 JonB Afraid of Mileage

Joined: 03 Jun 2004 Karma :  
|
 Posted: 21:49 - 27 Feb 2005 Post subject: |
 |
|
I got the leather jacket that goes with those trousers.
I got it cause it was cheap in the sale, are they still selling that kit off cheap as I might buy the leather trousers now.  ____________________ Be careful whose advice you buy, but, be patient with those who supply it. Advice is a form of nostalgia, dispensing it is a way of fishing the past from the disposal, wiping it off, painting over the ugly parts and recycling it for more than it?s worth. |
|
| Back to top |
|
You must be logged in to rate posts |
|
 |
| Villers |
This post is not being displayed .
|
 Villers World Chat Champion

Joined: 13 Sep 2004 Karma :  
|
|
| Back to top |
|
You must be logged in to rate posts |
|
 |
| Gazdaman |
This post is not being displayed .
|
 Gazdaman I did a trackday!!!

Joined: 12 Aug 2004 Karma :    
|
|
| Back to top |
|
You must be logged in to rate posts |
|
 |
| JonB |
This post is not being displayed .
|
 JonB Afraid of Mileage

Joined: 03 Jun 2004 Karma :  
|
 Posted: 22:52 - 27 Feb 2005 Post subject: |
 |
|
Well according to the kind gentleman at Hein Gericke Taunton, all HG Jackets and trousers zip together as standard even if they aren't same design.  ____________________ Be careful whose advice you buy, but, be patient with those who supply it. Advice is a form of nostalgia, dispensing it is a way of fishing the past from the disposal, wiping it off, painting over the ugly parts and recycling it for more than it?s worth. |
|
| Back to top |
|
You must be logged in to rate posts |
|
 |
| chris50cc |
This post is not being displayed .
|
 chris50cc Nitrous Nuisance
Joined: 23 Jul 2004 Karma :     
|
|
| Back to top |
|
You must be logged in to rate posts |
|
 |
| JonB |
This post is not being displayed .
|
 JonB Afraid of Mileage

Joined: 03 Jun 2004 Karma :  
|
 Posted: 23:14 - 27 Feb 2005 Post subject: |
 |
|
I paid £100 for the jacket, down from £199.
Hein Gericke are relatively cheap, i'm guessing like most things the more you pay the better you get.  ____________________ Be careful whose advice you buy, but, be patient with those who supply it. Advice is a form of nostalgia, dispensing it is a way of fishing the past from the disposal, wiping it off, painting over the ugly parts and recycling it for more than it?s worth. |
|
| Back to top |
|
You must be logged in to rate posts |
|
 |
| strag |
This post is not being displayed .
|
 strag World Chat Champion

Joined: 08 Oct 2004 Karma :  
|
|
| Back to top |
|
You must be logged in to rate posts |
|
 |
| Gazdaman |
This post is not being displayed .
|
 Gazdaman I did a trackday!!!

Joined: 12 Aug 2004 Karma :    
|
 Posted: 23:45 - 27 Feb 2005 Post subject: |
 |
|
Nice find, fixed.
I'm sure they do zip together with other styles, but obviously I'd quite like my leathers to match.
I think I will have to bust out the angle grinder on the knee sliders, I don't think anyone in the history of ever has ever achieved KD on an XJ600.
Gaz |
|
| Back to top |
|
You must be logged in to rate posts |
|
 |
| dodsi |
This post is not being displayed .
|
 dodsi Dirty Carny

Joined: 06 Aug 2004 Karma :  
|
 Posted: 01:04 - 28 Feb 2005 Post subject: |
 |
|
I got some hein gericke trousers that are textile/leather mix.
comfortable trousers, warmish and waterproof.
£150 but I spoke nicely too the lady in the shop and got them for £135.
 |
|
| Back to top |
|
You must be logged in to rate posts |
|
 |
| The Tot |
This post is not being displayed .
|
 The Tot World Chat Champion

Joined: 11 Jun 2004 Karma :    
|
 Posted: 01:15 - 28 Feb 2005 Post subject: |
 |
|
I vouch for them so much, i'm trying to understand why i'm not even working for them lol . Yeh, get them on bargains and you're on a winner - i got my lid for pretty much 1/2 price, my textile jackets are also 1/2 price from them. Best get your kit now before summer and also cos HG just released their 05 catalogue/clothing range and will be looking to shift old stock soon. ____________________ The Tot 2019 Z1000SX - 2007 R1
Never argue with autism |
|
| Back to top |
|
You must be logged in to rate posts |
|
 |
| R6Armadillo |
This post is not being displayed .
|
 R6Armadillo Renault 5 Driver
Joined: 22 Jun 2004 Karma :    
|
|
| Back to top |
|
You must be logged in to rate posts |
|
 |
| m99dws |
This post is not being displayed .
|
 m99dws World Chat Champion

Joined: 09 Jun 2004 Karma :  
|
 Posted: 09:38 - 28 Feb 2005 Post subject: |
 |
|
|
|
| Back to top |
|
You must be logged in to rate posts |
|
 |
| 0ni |
This post is not being displayed .
|
 0ni World Chat Champion

Joined: 01 Dec 2004 Karma :  
|
|
| Back to top |
|
You must be logged in to rate posts |
|
 |
| Gazdaman |
This post is not being displayed .
|
 Gazdaman I did a trackday!!!

Joined: 12 Aug 2004 Karma :    
|
|
| Back to top |
|
You must be logged in to rate posts |
|
 |
| jay12329 |
This post is not being displayed .
|
 jay12329 Dr. Evil

Joined: 02 May 2003 Karma :   
|
|
| Back to top |
|
You must be logged in to rate posts |
|
 |
Old Thread Alert!
The last post was made 21 years, 223 days ago. Instead of replying here, would creating a new thread be more useful? |
 |
|
|