|
|
| Author |
Message |
| frankinsmoke |
This post is not being displayed .
|
 frankinsmoke L Plate Warrior
Joined: 27 Feb 2005 Karma :  
|
|
| Back to top |
|
You must be logged in to rate posts |
|
 |
| Barker-CBR 600 |
This post is not being displayed .
|
 Barker-CBR 600 Could Be A Chat Bot

Joined: 20 Nov 2004 Karma :   
|
|
| Back to top |
|
You must be logged in to rate posts |
|
 |
| TheShaggyDA |
This post is not being displayed .
|
 TheShaggyDA Repost Police

Joined: 14 Jun 2004 Karma :  
|
 Posted: 12:19 - 27 Feb 2005 Post subject: |
 |
|
Greetings
Since the 350 Enfield is a basic 1950's design bike, there are plenty of mods you can do to improve the experience from putting more modern tyres on, through carb and exhaust upgrades, to higher spec heads/barrels/pistons, 5 speed gearbox and disc front brake.
Have a look at https://www.hitchcocksmotorcycles.com/ at the accessories section, then if you have any more queries, ask around on their forum. ____________________ Current: CB500 Previous: CB100N, CB250RS, XJ900F, GT550, GPZ750R/1000RX, AJS M16, R100RT, Enfield Bullet
[i:6e3bfc7581]But still I fear and still I dare not laugh at the madman...[/i:6e3bfc7581] |
|
| Back to top |
|
You must be logged in to rate posts |
|
 |
| G |
This post is not being displayed .
|
 G The Voice of Reason
Joined: 02 Feb 2002 Karma :     
|
|
| Back to top |
|
You must be logged in to rate posts |
|
 |
| frankinsmoke |
This post is not being displayed .
|
 frankinsmoke L Plate Warrior
Joined: 27 Feb 2005 Karma :  
|
|
| Back to top |
|
You must be logged in to rate posts |
|
 |
| TheShaggyDA |
This post is not being displayed .
|
 TheShaggyDA Repost Police

Joined: 14 Jun 2004 Karma :  
|
 Posted: 20:01 - 28 Feb 2005 Post subject: |
 |
|
So, do you have an Enfield, thinking about getting one, or just interested? ____________________ Current: CB500 Previous: CB100N, CB250RS, XJ900F, GT550, GPZ750R/1000RX, AJS M16, R100RT, Enfield Bullet
[i:6e3bfc7581]But still I fear and still I dare not laugh at the madman...[/i:6e3bfc7581] |
|
| Back to top |
|
You must be logged in to rate posts |
|
 |
| frankinsmoke |
This post is not being displayed .
|
 frankinsmoke L Plate Warrior
Joined: 27 Feb 2005 Karma :  
|
|
| Back to top |
|
You must be logged in to rate posts |
|
 |
| pipnet11 |
This post is not being displayed .
|
 pipnet11 Brolly Dolly

Joined: 17 Sep 2004 Karma :  
|
 Posted: 00:34 - 02 Mar 2005 Post subject: |
 |
|
I have a 500CC enfield. I love it. I borrow my mates suzuki now and then to get the speed out of my system, then sit very happy at 60mph for ages on my enfield going to rallies etc. Hitchcocks are your best bet for mods and parts. Only real problem I have is motorway driving, where 70mph is only reachablefor very short periods of time to protect engine parts, 60mph is a happy cruising speed though.
The best experience though is sitting in 4th gear at just over 30mph and being able to count the power strokes as you thud along
edit: just seen above post, sorry for repeating  ____________________ I love the girls that do, I hate the girls that dont, I hate the girls who say they will and then they say they wont, but the girl I like most of all and I think youll say Im right, is the girl who says she never has but looks as though she might. - Max Bygraves |
|
| Back to top |
|
You must be logged in to rate posts |
|
 |
Old Thread Alert!
The last post was made 21 years, 218 days ago. Instead of replying here, would creating a new thread be more useful? |
 |
|
|