|
|
| Author |
Message |
| choogh |
This post is not being displayed .
|
 choogh Borekit Bruiser
Joined: 05 May 2014 Karma :    
|
 Posted: 22:02 - 15 Jun 2017 Post subject: How Far!??? |
 |
|
Recently I have parked my bike on a uphill slope ( very very slight slope).
When I need to drive away I freewheel astern and down the slope.
Line up for the road and away I go.
Silly question, but I have been trying to freewheel down the slope without touching the ground with my feet.
How far can you go ???
My best is just short of a meter, say 2.1/2 ft.
 ____________________ Current Squadron:
R1200rt. Virago 535
Loro Sono tra noi. |
|
| Back to top |
|
You must be logged in to rate posts |
|
 |
| Beehive Bedlam |
This post is not being displayed because the poster has bad karma. Unhide this post / all posts.
|
 Beehive Bedlam World Chat Champion
Joined: 28 Oct 2013 Karma :     
|
|
| Back to top |
|
You must be logged in to rate posts |
|
 |
| owl |
This post is not being displayed .
|
 owl World Chat Champion
Joined: 21 Oct 2016 Karma :  
|
|
| Back to top |
|
You must be logged in to rate posts |
|
 |
| Tracer1234 |
This post is not being displayed .
|
 Tracer1234 World Chat Champion

Joined: 13 Sep 2014 Karma :   
|
 Posted: 22:22 - 15 Jun 2017 Post subject: Re: How Far!??? |
 |
|
| choogh wrote: | Recently I have parked my bike on a uphill slope ( very very slight slope).
When I need to drive away I freewheel astern and down the slope.
Line up for the road and away I go.
Silly question, but I have been trying to freewheel down the slope without touching the ground with my feet.
How far can you go ???
My best is just short of a meter, say 2.1/2 ft.
 |
https://s20.postimg.org/o45yg2rt9/Umm-_Yes-_I-_Have-_A-_Question.jpg ____________________ Riding: Yamaha MT-09 Tracer Occasionally Riding: 08 Suzuki SV650, Potato: 2011 Yamaha YBR Custom.
Used to ride: 2015 Yamaha MT-09 Tracer (smidsy) 09 Triumph Street Triple (P/X'd) 08 Yamaha YBR (Sold)
CBT 04/14. A: Mod 1 & 2 13/04/15 |
|
| Back to top |
|
You must be logged in to rate posts |
|
 |
| B0ndy |
This post is not being displayed .
|
 B0ndy Spanner Monkey

Joined: 25 May 2015 Karma :     
|
|
| Back to top |
|
You must be logged in to rate posts |
|
 |
| Ste |
This post is not being displayed .
|
 Ste Not Work Safe

Joined: 01 Sep 2002 Karma :    
|
|
| Back to top |
|
You must be logged in to rate posts |
|
 |
| Rogerborg |
This post is not being displayed .
|
 Rogerborg nimbA

Joined: 26 Oct 2010 Karma :    
|
|
| Back to top |
|
You must be logged in to rate posts |
|
 |
| Alpineandy |
This post is not being displayed .
|
 Alpineandy World Chat Champion
Joined: 18 Mar 2015 Karma :   
|
|
| Back to top |
|
You must be logged in to rate posts |
|
 |
| Analogkid |
This post is not being displayed .
|
 Analogkid Scooby Slapper
Joined: 20 Jul 2016 Karma :     
|
|
| Back to top |
|
You must be logged in to rate posts |
|
 |
| Bubbs |
This post is not being displayed .
|
 Bubbs World Chat Champion

Joined: 28 May 2009 Karma :  
|
|
| Back to top |
|
You must be logged in to rate posts |
|
 |
| UrbanRacer |
This post is not being displayed .
|
 UrbanRacer World Chat Champion

Joined: 26 Jul 2005 Karma :     
|
|
| Back to top |
|
You must be logged in to rate posts |
|
 |
| kawakid |
This post is not being displayed .
|
 kawakid World Chat Champion

Joined: 15 Mar 2005 Karma :   
|
|
| Back to top |
|
You must be logged in to rate posts |
|
 |
| Hawkeye1250FA |
This post is not being displayed .
|
 Hawkeye1250FA World Chat Champion

Joined: 14 Oct 2016 Karma :   
|
 Posted: 09:19 - 16 Jun 2017 Post subject: Re: How Far!??? |
 |
|
| choogh wrote: | Recently I have parked my bike on a uphill slope ( very very slight slope).
When I need to drive away I freewheel astern and down the slope.
Line up for the road and away I go.
Silly question, but I have been trying to freewheel down the slope without touching the ground with my feet.
How far can you go ???
My best is just short of a meter, say 2.1/2 ft.
 |
open garage door - roll out backwards down the drive between 2 cars onto the street, click into gear and away. No feet.
 ____________________ 1993 RF400R - 2002 Bandit 1200 - 2012 1250 FA |
|
| Back to top |
|
You must be logged in to rate posts |
|
 |
| Holdawayt |
This post is not being displayed .
|
 Holdawayt Trackday Trickster

Joined: 27 Jul 2015 Karma :  
|
|
| Back to top |
|
You must be logged in to rate posts |
|
 |
| Snowdonia Rider |
This post is not being displayed .
|
 Snowdonia Rider World Chat Champion

Joined: 17 Oct 2014 Karma :   
|
 Posted: 11:12 - 16 Jun 2017 Post subject: |
 |
|
I read this thread last night and thought wtf. I've read it again now and finally understood what OP was trying to ask.  ____________________ I want your clothes, your boots and your motorcycle.
Suzuki GP125 Suzuki GSX600F Suzuki SV650S KTM EXC250F SkyTeam Bongo 125
My YouTube channel: https://www.youtube.com/c/SnowdoniaRider |
|
| Back to top |
|
You must be logged in to rate posts |
|
 |
| Alpineandy |
This post is not being displayed .
|
 Alpineandy World Chat Champion
Joined: 18 Mar 2015 Karma :   
|
|
| Back to top |
|
You must be logged in to rate posts |
|
 |
| Wonko The Sane |
This post is not being displayed .
|
 Wonko The Sane World Chat Champion

Joined: 20 Jan 2013 Karma :   
|
|
| Back to top |
|
You must be logged in to rate posts |
|
 |
Old Thread Alert!
The last post was made 9 years, 113 days ago. Instead of replying here, would creating a new thread be more useful? |
 |
|
|