Resend my activation email : Register : Log in 
BCF: Bike Chat Forums

Two motorcyclists jailed etc.

Reply to topic
Bike Chat Forums Index -> Biking News & Rumours
View previous topic : View next topic  

Polarbear
Super Spammer

PostPosted: 09:23 - 29 Nov 2019    Post subject: Two motorcyclists jailed etc. Reply with quote

I'm not sure how up to date this is (being the one and only BT news feed Wink ) but when will people learn that recording your stupidity is stupid and liable to get you in a whole world of sh1t!

https://home.bt.com/news/two-motorcyclists-jailed-for-shocking-driving-at-speeds-of-nearly-200mph-91364414318046

linuxyeti
World Chat Champion

PostPosted: 10:04 - 29 Nov 2019    Post subject: Reply with quote

Got what they deserved, actually, probably less than they deserved
Previously owned bikes :- Chituma CTM-125, Jinlun JL250-5, Honda VTX1300, Suzuki GS500, Lifan LF400, Lexmoto Arrow 125, Yamaha XJ600 Diversion,Triumph America, Skyteam ST-125 V-Raptor, Royal Enfield 350 Bullet, Mash 400 Roadstar & Honley RX3 Venturer (Zhongshen RX3),CFMoto CF650TR,

Polarbear
Super Spammer

PostPosted: 10:47 - 29 Nov 2019    Post subject: Reply with quote

Oh I agree, but it still stands that stupidly filming anything that can be used against you is a product of this social media generation.

Like those people who made the cardboard Grenfil towers or people filming themselves bullying others. It always comes out somewhere, especially if you want to be a politician Laughing

Freddyfruitba...
World Chat Champion

PostPosted: 12:02 - 29 Nov 2019    Post subject: Reply with quote

Polarbear wrote:
stupidly filming anything that can be used against you is a product of this social media generation.

I bet the lad on the bike in front of the cameraman was really chuffed with his mate...

TheWhiteBaron
Nitrous Nuisance

PostPosted: 12:25 - 29 Nov 2019    Post subject: Reply with quote

Polarbear wrote:
Oh I agree, but it still stands that stupidly filming anything that can be used against you is a product of this social media generation.

Like those people who made the cardboard Grenfil towers or people filming themselves bullying others. It always comes out somewhere, especially if you want to be a politician Laughing

Especially when you then post it on youtube/facebook to show your friends how badass you are :]

MATTT
Borekit Bruiser

PostPosted: 14:43 - 01 Dec 2019    Post subject: Jailed Reply with quote

Not sure if Jail was deserved really,when i watch the police tv snows occasionally, neary none of the stars of the show get jail time ,stealing /crashing a car and unprovoked assults,burglary etc seem to get suspended sentences ,unless they are seriois repeat offenders.

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Bike Chat Forums Index -> Biking News & Rumours All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1