Resend my activation email : Register : Log in 
BCF: Bike Chat Forums


Todays - What grinds my gears

Reply to topic
Bike Chat Forums Index -> Dear Auntie BCF... Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 630, 631, 632 ... 643, 644, 645  Next
View previous topic : View next topic  
Author Message

hellkat
Super Spammer



Joined: 12 Jul 2004
Karma :

PostPosted: 20:54 - 13 Oct 2020    Post subject: Reply with quote

It's not dead, it's resting.

As expected, Lawrence ventures down the hole in the flooring.
____________________
Not nearly as interesting in real life.
 Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail You must be logged in to rate posts

Easy-X
World Chat Champion



Joined: 08 Mar 2019
Karma :

PostPosted: 14:08 - 14 Oct 2020    Post subject: Reply with quote

hellkat wrote:
It's not dead, it's resting.

As expected, Lawrence ventures down the hole in the flooring.


"Who's the bestest, clever lad ever? You are! Yes you are..."

Nope, I definitely don't say anything like that when Willow catches something Wink
____________________
Yamaha DT175, Honda Rebel, Suzuki SV650 (loan) Fazer 600, Keeway Superlight 125, 50cc turd scooter
 Back to top
View user's profile Send private message You must be logged in to rate posts

hellkat
Super Spammer



Joined: 12 Jul 2004
Karma :

PostPosted: 16:52 - 14 Oct 2020    Post subject: Reply with quote

Yeah, I'm more sorta like "Aw g'day Lal, you found yourself some dinner, well done. Try not to get the brains on the floor."

Interestingly, he didn't leave me anything, he ate the whole thing.

Although I notice that someone was sick in the middle of the night, leaving me several lovely piles of suspiciously-grey-mouse-coloured chunder. Rolling Eyes
____________________
Not nearly as interesting in real life.
 Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail You must be logged in to rate posts

hellkat
Super Spammer



Joined: 12 Jul 2004
Karma :

PostPosted: 17:09 - 14 Oct 2020    Post subject: Reply with quote

My next-door neighbour came round today to tell me that she had woken in the night to find an intruder standing in her back garden. Fully balaclava'd up and when she shouted at him through the bedroom window, he just shrugged at her as if to say "What are you gonna do then?"

Worryingly, he returned 3 hours later, AFTER her boyfriend had gone out there and thrashed about with a crowbar, and AFTER said boyf had gone out to work ... at which point she called the police.

Thing is, we live close to the middle of the terrace.
I'm more than a little bit worried about how many fences he had to climb to get into her yard. (at least 8, in either direction) or possibly only 1 or 2 if its a neighbour backing-on.

Shocked
____________________
Not nearly as interesting in real life.
 Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail You must be logged in to rate posts

A100man
World Chat Champion



Joined: 19 Aug 2013
Karma :

PostPosted: 21:19 - 14 Oct 2020    Post subject: Reply with quote

hellkat wrote:
My next-door neighbour came round today to tell me that she had woken in the night to find an intruder standing in her back garden. Fully balaclava'd up and when she shouted at him through the bedroom window, he just shrugged at her as if to say "What are you gonna do then?"

Worryingly, he returned 3 hours later, AFTER her boyfriend had gone out there and thrashed about with a crowbar, and AFTER said boyf had gone out to work ... at which point she called the police.

Thing is, we live close to the middle of the terrace.
I'm more than a little bit worried about how many fences he had to climb to get into her yard. (at least 8, in either direction) or possibly only 1 or 2 if its a neighbour backing-on.

Shocked

Bit weird, got an air rifle?
____________________
Now: A100, XJ598, FZ750

Then: Fizz, RS200, KL250, XJ550, Laverda Alpina, XJ600, FZS600
 Back to top
View user's profile Send private message You must be logged in to rate posts

Nobby the Bastard
Harley Gaydar



Joined: 16 Aug 2013
Karma :

PostPosted: 21:42 - 14 Oct 2020    Post subject: Reply with quote

A100man wrote:
hellkat wrote:
My next-door neighbour came round today to tell me that she had woken in the night to find an intruder standing in her back garden. Fully balaclava'd up and when she shouted at him through the bedroom window, he just shrugged at her as if to say "What are you gonna do then?"

Worryingly, he returned 3 hours later, AFTER her boyfriend had gone out there and thrashed about with a crowbar, and AFTER said boyf had gone out to work ... at which point she called the police.

Thing is, we live close to the middle of the terrace.
I'm more than a little bit worried about how many fences he had to climb to get into her yard. (at least 8, in either direction) or possibly only 1 or 2 if its a neighbour backing-on.

Shocked

Bit weird, got an air rifle?


Knowing the hellcat the guy is gonna be lucky to get away with her grasping his bollocks really hard and saying 'You're mine for the next 5 hours'....
____________________
trevor saxe-coburg-gotha:"Remember this simple rule - scooters are for men who like to feel the breeze on their huge, flapping cunt lips."
Sprint 1050 ST
Keeping forums autist free since 2013.
 Back to top
View user's profile Send private message You must be logged in to rate posts

hellkat
Super Spammer



Joined: 12 Jul 2004
Karma :

PostPosted: 22:53 - 14 Oct 2020    Post subject: Reply with quote

A100man wrote:

Bit weird, got an air rifle?

Used to have, not sure where it is these days. Stuck right at the back of the cupboard under the stairs, if i remember rightly.
Dunno how to use it anyway Rolling Eyes
Got my own little bits and bobs, self-defence-wise anyway Laughing

Still a bit stressful, though. I already had taken to more regularly locking my back door, a few months ago.

I was anxious enough about the peeping tom last year, and he was out the front, where he could more easily be spotted by members of the public.

Being in someone's back garden is a whole more intimate form of menace.
____________________
Not nearly as interesting in real life.
 Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail You must be logged in to rate posts

hellkat
Super Spammer



Joined: 12 Jul 2004
Karma :

PostPosted: 23:12 - 14 Oct 2020    Post subject: Reply with quote

Nobby the Bastard wrote:

Knowing the hellcat the guy is gonna be lucky to get away with her grasping his bollocks really hard and saying 'You're mine for the next 5 hours'....


https://www.flickr.com/photos/michael-broad/18035452692
____________________
Not nearly as interesting in real life.
 Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail You must be logged in to rate posts

A100man
World Chat Champion



Joined: 19 Aug 2013
Karma :

PostPosted: 11:24 - 15 Oct 2020    Post subject: Reply with quote

hellkat wrote:
. I already had taken to more regularly locking my back door..


Always a wise precaution, but when you say it, it brings me out with a schoolboy snigger.
____________________
Now: A100, XJ598, FZ750

Then: Fizz, RS200, KL250, XJ550, Laverda Alpina, XJ600, FZS600
 Back to top
View user's profile Send private message You must be logged in to rate posts

Easy-X
World Chat Champion



Joined: 08 Mar 2019
Karma :

PostPosted: 11:25 - 15 Oct 2020    Post subject: Reply with quote

hellkat wrote:
Nobby the Bastard wrote:

Knowing the hellcat the guy is gonna be lucky to get away with her grasping his bollocks really hard and saying 'You're mine for the next 5 hours'....


https://www.flickr.com/photos/michael-broad/18035452692


That piccy link doesn't seem to work. Is this what you were after?

https://live.staticflickr.com/7710/18035452692_037c1ee2bb_w.jpg
____________________
Yamaha DT175, Honda Rebel, Suzuki SV650 (loan) Fazer 600, Keeway Superlight 125, 50cc turd scooter
 Back to top
View user's profile Send private message You must be logged in to rate posts

hellkat
Super Spammer



Joined: 12 Jul 2004
Karma :

PostPosted: 11:47 - 15 Oct 2020    Post subject: Reply with quote

Yes, it portrays the correct combination of I are fierce cat and Terrified cat is terrified.
____________________
Not nearly as interesting in real life.
 Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail You must be logged in to rate posts

BigTim
Scooby Slapper



Joined: 29 Sep 2017
Karma :

PostPosted: 17:15 - 15 Oct 2020    Post subject: Reply with quote

hellkat wrote:

Got my own little bits and bobs, self-defence-wise anyway Laughing


Oh do tell.
____________________
MZ S50B, Suzuki GP100, Honda CBF1000, Honda Blackbird (I like my Blackbird)
 Back to top
View user's profile Send private message You must be logged in to rate posts

Jmoan
Crazy Courier



Joined: 18 Nov 2015
Karma :

PostPosted: 21:20 - 15 Oct 2020    Post subject: Reply with quote

hellkat wrote:

Worryingly, he returned 3 hours later, AFTER her boyfriend had gone out there and thrashed about with a crowbar, and AFTER said boyf had gone out to work ... at which point she called the police.


The mystery prowler is .............. the boyfriend.
 Back to top
View user's profile Send private message You must be logged in to rate posts

Diggs
World Chat Champion



Joined: 03 Apr 2007
Karma :

PostPosted: 07:10 - 16 Oct 2020    Post subject: Reply with quote

Jmoan wrote:
hellkat wrote:

Worryingly, he returned 3 hours later, AFTER her boyfriend had gone out there and thrashed about with a crowbar, and AFTER said boyf had gone out to work ... at which point she called the police.


The mystery prowler is .............. the boyfriend.


Straight out of Miss Marple. I like the thinking...
____________________
Now - Speed Triple, old ratty GS550, GSXR750M
Gone (in order of ownership) - Raleigh Runabout, AP50, KH125, GP125, KH250, CBX550, Z400, CB750FII, 250LC, GS550, ZXR750H1, Guzzi Targa, GSX750F, KH250 x2, Bimota SB6R and counting...
 Back to top
View user's profile Send private message You must be logged in to rate posts

Fisty
Super Spammer



Joined: 11 Apr 2007
Karma :

PostPosted: 16:28 - 17 Oct 2020    Post subject: Reply with quote

Ebay wankers.

Bloke meant to be coming to see the TLS, arranged to come here at 4. Sends a message at 5 saying "Now bought one - good luck" Of course you have you skip licking cunt trumpet.

Bought a watch........ Got sent an empty box.


Really getting fucked off with ebay lately.
____________________
Quietly and consistently taking the piss.
TL1000R | Hayabusa | ZXR400 | TL1000S | Bandit 400 V
Fatter and faster than Fret
 Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website You must be logged in to rate posts

chickenstrip
Super Spammer



Joined: 06 Dec 2013
Karma :

PostPosted: 20:17 - 17 Oct 2020    Post subject: Reply with quote

Fisty wrote:
skip licking cunt trumpet.


Trying to picture what one of those looks like. Not succeeding. Just can't seem to put the individual elements together.
____________________
Chickenystripgeezer's Biking Life (Latest update 19/10/18) Belgium, France, Italy, Austria tour 2016 Picos de Europa, Pyrenees and French Alps tour 2017 Scotland Trip 1, now with BONUS FEATURE edit, 5/10/19, on page 2 Scotland Trip 2 Luxembourg, Black Forest, Switzerland, Vosges Trip 2017
 Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail You must be logged in to rate posts

Fisty
Super Spammer



Joined: 11 Apr 2007
Karma :

PostPosted: 05:52 - 18 Oct 2020    Post subject: Reply with quote

chickenstrip wrote:
Fisty wrote:
skip licking cunt trumpet.


Trying to picture what one of those looks like. Not succeeding. Just can't seem to put the individual elements together.


Imagine a manchild with a gob like a 16th century graveyard who goes by the name “milfhunter” and you won’t be far off.
____________________
Quietly and consistently taking the piss.
TL1000R | Hayabusa | ZXR400 | TL1000S | Bandit 400 V
Fatter and faster than Fret
 Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website You must be logged in to rate posts

Ribenapigeon
World Chat Champion



Joined: 20 Feb 2012
Karma :

PostPosted: 11:58 - 18 Oct 2020    Post subject: Reply with quote

People wearing a mask under their chin.
____________________
Rich Lives Matter!
 Back to top
View user's profile Send private message You must be logged in to rate posts

Polarbear
Super Spammer



Joined: 24 Feb 2007
Karma :

PostPosted: 12:36 - 18 Oct 2020    Post subject: Reply with quote

Ribenapigeon wrote:
People wearing a mask under their chin.


It's to catch the beard fleas.
____________________
Triumph Trophy Launch Edition
 Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail You must be logged in to rate posts

Ribenapigeon
World Chat Champion



Joined: 20 Feb 2012
Karma :

PostPosted: 15:59 - 18 Oct 2020    Post subject: Reply with quote

Polarbear wrote:
Ribenapigeon wrote:
People wearing a mask under their chin.


It's to catch the beard fleas.


There's some rough women around if that's the case
____________________
Rich Lives Matter!
 Back to top
View user's profile Send private message You must be logged in to rate posts

Hong Kong Phooey
World Chat Champion



Joined: 30 Apr 2016
Karma :

PostPosted: 00:07 - 19 Oct 2020    Post subject: Reply with quote

Ribenapigeon wrote:
People wearing a mask under their chin.


Almost as bad as the mouth-breathers who leave their noses uncovered.
____________________
'81 CG125, '97 FZS600 : '99 CBR600F4, '09 KTM RC8
 Back to top
View user's profile Send private message You must be logged in to rate posts

A100man
World Chat Champion



Joined: 19 Aug 2013
Karma :

PostPosted: 11:02 - 19 Oct 2020    Post subject: HOrse riders.. Reply with quote

Out for last Autumn blast on my XJ550-ish bike with old school Alfa pipe on it. Almost back to its storage place which is rural. I know teh road well and it has blind corners etc.. so only doing 20-30 mph by this stage.
Rounded a corner to be confronted by two haughty horse women, old ones. I stopped dead, about 15 yards way from them still, to let them past. Bike idling. Stupid nag rears up a bit and old bag has troubling keeping control. Stares at me, I stare back, she keeps staring and so do I, then she mouths 'wanker' at me and gets passed..

I take off but 'unfortunately' I missed a gear and eth bike revved up some more - didn't bother looking back to see effect. Daft cow.
____________________
Now: A100, XJ598, FZ750

Then: Fizz, RS200, KL250, XJ550, Laverda Alpina, XJ600, FZS600


Last edited by A100man on 14:31 - 19 Oct 2020; edited 1 time in total
 Back to top
View user's profile Send private message You must be logged in to rate posts

Easy-X
World Chat Champion



Joined: 08 Mar 2019
Karma :

PostPosted: 11:17 - 19 Oct 2020    Post subject: Re: HOrse riders.. Reply with quote

A100man wrote:
Out for last Autumn blast on my XJ550-ish bike with old school Alfa pipe on it. Almost back to its storage place which is rural. I know teh road well and it has blind corners etc.. so only doing 20-30 mph by this stage.
Rounded a corner to be confronted by two haughty horse women, old ones. I stopped dead, about 15 yards way from them still to let them past. Bike idling. Stupid nag rears up a bit and old bag has troubling keeping control. Stares at me, I stare back, she keeps staring and so do I, then she mouths 'wanker' at me and gets passed..

I take off but 'unfortunately' I missed a gear and eth bike revved up some more - didn't bother looking back to see effect. Daft cow.


https://youtu.be/GO0pgn62wcM

Have you been batting for the other team? Laughing Laughing Laughing
____________________
Yamaha DT175, Honda Rebel, Suzuki SV650 (loan) Fazer 600, Keeway Superlight 125, 50cc turd scooter
 Back to top
View user's profile Send private message You must be logged in to rate posts

Freddyfruitba...
World Chat Champion



Joined: 20 May 2016
Karma :

PostPosted: 14:07 - 19 Oct 2020    Post subject: Re: HOrse riders.. Reply with quote

A100man wrote:
Stupid nag rears up a bit and old bag has troubling keeping control. Stares at me, I stare back, she keeps staring and so do I, then she mouths 'wanker' at me and gets passed..
I take off but 'unfortunately' I missed a gear and eth bike revved up some more - didn't bother looking back to see effect. Daft cow.

Last one I came across was wearing a hi-viz vest with the wording "Warning - you are on camera" or something comparable emblazoned across it. Presumably had a body cam or something (or at least wanted me to think she had)
____________________
KC100->CB100N->CB250RS--------->DL650AL2->R1200RS
 Back to top
View user's profile Send private message You must be logged in to rate posts

recman
World Chat Champion



Joined: 26 Mar 2012
Karma :

PostPosted: 18:59 - 19 Oct 2020    Post subject: Reply with quote

I couldn't wait for my shift to start this morning to have a poo.
____________________
2010 Street Triple, you know, the cool one with the round headlights.
alt tab - 'In order to offer any decent advice, we need to see pictures of her tits.'
paddy - 'Settle for nothing less than twin underseat pipes and round lights, anything else is inferior.'
 Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail You must be logged in to rate posts
Display posts from previous:   

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Bike Chat Forums Index -> Dear Auntie BCF... All times are GMT
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 630, 631, 632 ... 643, 644, 645  Next
Page 631 of 645

 
You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum
You cannot attach files in this forum
You cannot download files in this forum

Read the Terms of Use! - Powered by phpBB © phpBB Group
 

Debug Mode: ON - Server: enterprise (www) - Page Generation Time: 1.08 Sec - Server Load: 1.67 - MySQL Queries: 16 - CDN Objects: 53 - Page Size: 141.9 Kb