Resend my activation email : Register : Log in 
BCF: Bike Chat Forums

Todays - What grinds my gears *ARCHIVE*

This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
Bike Chat Forums Index -> Dear Auntie BCF... Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 630, 631, 632 ... 696, 697, 698  Next
View previous topic : View next topic  

hellkat
Super Spammer

PostPosted: 21:54 - 13 Oct 2020    Post subject: Reply with quote

It's not dead, it's resting.

As expected, Lawrence ventures down the hole in the flooring.

Easy-X
Super Spammer

PostPosted: 15:08 - 14 Oct 2020    Post subject: Reply with quote

hellkat wrote:
It's not dead, it's resting.

As expected, Lawrence ventures down the hole in the flooring.

"Who's the bestest, clever lad ever? You are! Yes you are..."

Nope, I definitely don't say anything like that when Willow catches something Wink

hellkat
Super Spammer

PostPosted: 17:52 - 14 Oct 2020    Post subject: Reply with quote

Yeah, I'm more sorta like "Aw g'day Lal, you found yourself some dinner, well done. Try not to get the brains on the floor."

Interestingly, he didn't leave me anything, he ate the whole thing.

Although I notice that someone was sick in the middle of the night, leaving me several lovely piles of suspiciously-grey-mouse-coloured chunder. Rolling Eyes

hellkat
Super Spammer

PostPosted: 18:09 - 14 Oct 2020    Post subject: Reply with quote

My next-door neighbour came round today to tell me that she had woken in the night to find an intruder standing in her back garden. Fully balaclava'd up and when she shouted at him through the bedroom window, he just shrugged at her as if to say "What are you gonna do then?"

Worryingly, he returned 3 hours later, AFTER her boyfriend had gone out there and thrashed about with a crowbar, and AFTER said boyf had gone out to work ... at which point she called the police.

Thing is, we live close to the middle of the terrace.
I'm more than a little bit worried about how many fences he had to climb to get into her yard. (at least 8, in either direction) or possibly only 1 or 2 if its a neighbour backing-on.

Shocked

A100man
World Chat Champion

PostPosted: 22:19 - 14 Oct 2020    Post subject: Reply with quote

hellkat wrote:
My next-door neighbour came round today to tell me that she had woken in the night to find an intruder standing in her back garden. Fully balaclava'd up and when she shouted at him through the bedroom window, he just shrugged at her as if to say "What are you gonna do then?"

Worryingly, he returned 3 hours later, AFTER her boyfriend had gone out there and thrashed about with a crowbar, and AFTER said boyf had gone out to work ... at which point she called the police.

I'm more than a little bit worried about how many fences he had to climb to get into her yard. (at least 8, in either direction) or possibly only 1 or 2 if its a neighbour backing-on.

Shocked

Bit weird, got an air rifle?

Then: Fizz, RS200, KL250, XJ550, Laverda Alpina, XJ600, FZS600

Nobby the Bastard
Harley Gaydar

PostPosted: 22:42 - 14 Oct 2020    Post subject: Reply with quote

A100man wrote:
hellkat wrote:

Shocked

Knowing the hellcat the guy is gonna be lucky to get away with her grasping his bollocks really hard and saying 'You're mine for the next 5 hours'....

hellkat
Super Spammer

PostPosted: 23:53 - 14 Oct 2020    Post subject: Reply with quote

A100man wrote:

Used to have, not sure where it is these days. Stuck right at the back of the cupboard under the stairs, if i remember rightly.
Dunno how to use it anyway Rolling Eyes
Got my own little bits and bobs, self-defence-wise anyway Laughing

Still a bit stressful, though. I already had taken to more regularly locking my back door, a few months ago.

I was anxious enough about the peeping tom last year, and he was out the front, where he could more easily be spotted by members of the public.

Being in someone's back garden is a whole more intimate form of menace.

hellkat
Super Spammer

PostPosted: 00:12 - 15 Oct 2020    Post subject: Reply with quote

Nobby the Bastard wrote:

Knowing the hellcat the guy is gonna be lucky to get away with her grasping his bollocks really hard and saying 'You're mine for the next 5 hours'....

https://www.flickr.com/photos/michael-broad/18035452692

A100man
World Chat Champion

PostPosted: 12:24 - 15 Oct 2020    Post subject: Reply with quote

hellkat wrote:
. I already had taken to more regularly locking my back door..

Always a wise precaution, but when you say it, it brings me out with a schoolboy snigger.

Easy-X
Super Spammer

PostPosted: 12:25 - 15 Oct 2020    Post subject: Reply with quote

hellkat wrote:
Nobby the Bastard wrote:

https://www.flickr.com/photos/michael-broad/18035452692

That piccy link doesn't seem to work. Is this what you were after?

https://live.staticflickr.com/7710/18035452692_037c1ee2bb_w.jpg

hellkat
Super Spammer

PostPosted: 12:47 - 15 Oct 2020    Post subject: Reply with quote

Yes, it portrays the correct combination of I are fierce cat and Terrified cat is terrified.

BigTim
Trackday Trickster

PostPosted: 18:15 - 15 Oct 2020    Post subject: Reply with quote

hellkat wrote:

Got my own little bits and bobs, self-defence-wise anyway Laughing

Oh do tell.

Jmoan
Brolly Dolly

PostPosted: 22:20 - 15 Oct 2020    Post subject: Reply with quote

hellkat wrote:

The mystery prowler is .............. the boyfriend.

Diggs
World Chat Champion

PostPosted: 08:10 - 16 Oct 2020    Post subject: Reply with quote

Jmoan wrote:
hellkat wrote:

The mystery prowler is .............. the boyfriend.

Straight out of Miss Marple. I like the thinking...

Fisty
Super Spammer

PostPosted: 17:28 - 17 Oct 2020    Post subject: Reply with quote

Ebay wankers.

Bloke meant to be coming to see the TLS, arranged to come here at 4. Sends a message at 5 saying "Now bought one - good luck" Of course you have you skip licking cunt trumpet.

Bought a watch........ Got sent an empty box.

Really getting fucked off with ebay lately.
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website You must be logged in to rate posts

chickenstrip
Super Spammer

PostPosted: 21:17 - 17 Oct 2020    Post subject: Reply with quote

Fisty wrote:
skip licking cunt trumpet.

Trying to picture what one of those looks like. Not succeeding. Just can't seem to put the individual elements together.
Chickenystripgeezer's Biking Life (Latest update 19/10/18) Belgium, France, Italy, Austria tour 2016 Picos de Europa, Pyrenees and French Alps tour 2017 Scotland Trip 1, now with BONUS FEATURE edit, 5/10/19, on page 2 Scotland Trip 2 Luxembourg, Black Forest, Switzerland, Vosges Trip 2017
THERE'S MILLIONS OF CHICKENSTRIPS OUT THERE!
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail You must be logged in to rate posts

Fisty
Super Spammer

PostPosted: 06:52 - 18 Oct 2020    Post subject: Reply with quote

chickenstrip wrote:
Fisty wrote:
skip licking cunt trumpet.

Trying to picture what one of those looks like. Not succeeding. Just can't seem to put the individual elements together.

Imagine a manchild with a gob like a 16th century graveyard who goes by the name “milfhunter” and you won’t be far off.
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website You must be logged in to rate posts

Ribenapigeon
Super Spammer

PostPosted: 12:58 - 18 Oct 2020    Post subject: Reply with quote

People wearing a mask under their chin.

Polarbear
Super Spammer

PostPosted: 13:36 - 18 Oct 2020    Post subject: Reply with quote

Ribenapigeon wrote:

It's to catch the beard fleas.

Ribenapigeon
Super Spammer

PostPosted: 16:59 - 18 Oct 2020    Post subject: Reply with quote

Polarbear wrote:
Ribenapigeon wrote:

It's to catch the beard fleas.

There's some rough women around if that's the case

Hong Kong Phooey
World Chat Champion

PostPosted: 01:07 - 19 Oct 2020    Post subject: Reply with quote

Ribenapigeon wrote:

Almost as bad as the mouth-breathers who leave their noses uncovered.

A100man
World Chat Champion

PostPosted: 12:02 - 19 Oct 2020    Post subject: HOrse riders.. Reply with quote

Out for last Autumn blast on my XJ550-ish bike with old school Alfa pipe on it. Almost back to its storage place which is rural. I know teh road well and it has blind corners etc.. so only doing 20-30 mph by this stage.
Rounded a corner to be confronted by two haughty horse women, old ones. I stopped dead, about 15 yards way from them still, to let them past. Bike idling. Stupid nag rears up a bit and old bag has troubling keeping control. Stares at me, I stare back, she keeps staring and so do I, then she mouths 'wanker' at me and gets passed..

I take off but 'unfortunately' I missed a gear and eth bike revved up some more - didn't bother looking back to see effect. Daft cow.

Last edited by A100man on 15:31 - 19 Oct 2020; edited 1 time in total

Easy-X
Super Spammer

PostPosted: 12:17 - 19 Oct 2020    Post subject: Re: HOrse riders.. Reply with quote

A100man wrote:
Out for last Autumn blast on my XJ550-ish bike with old school Alfa pipe on it. Almost back to its storage place which is rural. I know teh road well and it has blind corners etc.. so only doing 20-30 mph by this stage.
Rounded a corner to be confronted by two haughty horse women, old ones. I stopped dead, about 15 yards way from them still to let them past. Bike idling. Stupid nag rears up a bit and old bag has troubling keeping control. Stares at me, I stare back, she keeps staring and so do I, then she mouths 'wanker' at me and gets passed..

I take off but 'unfortunately' I missed a gear and eth bike revved up some more - didn't bother looking back to see effect. Daft cow.

https://youtu.be/GO0pgn62wcM

Have you been batting for the other team? Laughing Laughing Laughing

Freddyfruitba...
World Chat Champion

PostPosted: 15:07 - 19 Oct 2020    Post subject: Re: HOrse riders.. Reply with quote

A100man wrote:
Stupid nag rears up a bit and old bag has troubling keeping control. Stares at me, I stare back, she keeps staring and so do I, then she mouths 'wanker' at me and gets passed..

Last one I came across was wearing a hi-viz vest with the wording "Warning - you are on camera" or something comparable emblazoned across it. Presumably had a body cam or something (or at least wanted me to think she had)

recman
World Chat Champion

PostPosted: 19:59 - 19 Oct 2020    Post subject: Reply with quote

I couldn't wait for my shift to start this morning to have a poo.
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail You must be logged in to rate posts
Old Thread Alert!

The last post was made 3 years, 160 days ago. Instead of replying here, would creating a new thread be more useful?
This page may contain affiliate links, which means we may earn a small commission if a visitor clicks through and makes a purchase. By clicking on an affiliate link, you accept that third-party cookies will be set.

Post new topic   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Bike Chat Forums Index -> Dear Auntie BCF... All times are GMT + 1 Hour
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 630, 631, 632 ... 696, 697, 698  Next
Page 631 of 698