 Bandito Scooby Slapper
Joined: 01 Feb 2005 Karma :     
|
 Posted: 20:17 - 30 May 2005 Post subject: Motrax indy fitment |
 |
|
Hi all..
got some of those Micro Arrow indicators for my 600rr today..
have been reading up and people are saying that indicators are a pain to fit as you need to solder and do this that and t'other... but I thought from the look of them that they look like its a case of removing the old and popping the new in and plugging the wiring in The wires coming off the indicators ahve a metal 'socket' type thing.... do I need to solder anything?
any helpful advice appreciated  |
|
 Gazdaman I did a trackday!!!

Joined: 12 Aug 2004 Karma :    
|
|
 dave1rs Trackday Trickster
Joined: 03 Dec 2004 Karma :     
|
|
 Project9928 Traffic Copper
Joined: 19 Oct 2004 Karma :  
|
 Posted: 23:00 - 30 May 2005 Post subject: |
 |
|
Its just a case of going down halfords and getting male and female electrical connectors. But I was told that there are ready made connectors that you can buy for Mortrax indicators, that was after I butchered the original indicators to get the connector  |
|