 Biker-Kev Brolly Dolly

Joined: 01 Jun 2005 Karma :  
|
 Posted: 18:07 - 20 Jun 2005 Post subject: Two wires on the clutch lever... |
 |
|
My mate bought a Jinlun JL125 trails bike from ebay, and when we were assembling it we found two wires going into the clutch lever.
We have no idea what they are for and we are hoping somebody on here knows what they are for
Kev ____________________ Zhongyu ZY50, Aprilia SR50, Motorhispania RX50, Aprilia RS125, Honda VFR400 nc24 and my corsa
https://www.bikepics.com/members/bikerkev/
Theory: Passed 8/11/2005 Practical: Passed 13/12/2005 Proud holder of A2 license |
|
 mr jamez World Chat Champion

Joined: 04 Aug 2003 Karma :   
|
|
 Dom_ Points Mean Prizes

Joined: 02 Aug 2004 Karma :     
|
|
 smarty1709 Derestricted Danger
Joined: 20 Jun 2005 Karma :   
|
|
 mchaggis World Chat Champion

Joined: 10 May 2004 Karma :    
|
 Posted: 03:07 - 21 Jun 2005 Post subject: |
 |
|
I've got two electrical connectors going into the clutch on my Chinese imported bike. They don't actually do anything though. I can start in any gear, stands up or down, clutch in or out. And oh look, I've yet to have any sort of incident as a result.
Still, I'm sure someone will do somewhere, so I guess they are a good idea really. That is, until the switch breaks and you disconnect it anyway.  ____________________ I must not be a troll...
Mmmm, Guinness
Discovering the delights of Hammerite and a 3/4" brush.  |
|