|
|
| Author |
Message |
| stevey900 |
This post is not being displayed .
|
 stevey900 Two Stroke Sniffer
Joined: 17 Jul 2005 Karma :   
|
 Posted: 00:42 - 21 Sep 2005 Post subject: Ever wished a biker too crash |
 |
|
Don't answer that car drivers.
I don't mean your normal biker (ie people on here)
Last night at about 2 '0' clock am there where 3 kids not even old enough to ride a moped from what i could tell on a bike which looked like honda cg crossed with a offroader, none of them had helmets on, no L plates nor even any lights on the bike its self.
Shame there wasn't a car coming the other way ____________________ 4 wheels bad, 2 wheels good!! |
|
| Back to top |
|
You must be logged in to rate posts |
|
 |
| Suzuki |
This post is not being displayed .
|
 Suzuki Roger

Joined: 03 May 2005 Karma :  
|
 Posted: 00:43 - 21 Sep 2005 Post subject: |
 |
|
No. I wouldn't wish it on anybody.
Might wish for it to break down though. ____________________ <Simple> no I'm shaven Jon
<Simple> it is a big enough hole.. I'll leave it now
Ride: 1999 Suzuki GSXR600 (yellow/black) IRC: Stats - Relationship Map |
|
| Back to top |
|
You must be logged in to rate posts |
|
 |
| Flip |
This post is not being displayed .
|
 Flip Super Spammer

Joined: 28 Feb 2004 Karma :  
|
|
| Back to top |
|
You must be logged in to rate posts |
|
 |
| Rookie |
This post is not being displayed .
|
 Rookie World Chat Champion

Joined: 09 Feb 2005 Karma :   
|
|
| Back to top |
|
You must be logged in to rate posts |
|
 |
| sherwood |
This post is not being displayed .
|
 sherwood L Plate Warrior
Joined: 15 Sep 2005 Karma : 
|
|
| Back to top |
|
You must be logged in to rate posts |
|
 |
| danclarkie |
This post is not being displayed .
|
 danclarkie Scooby Slapper

Joined: 07 May 2005 Karma :     
|
|
| Back to top |
|
You must be logged in to rate posts |
|
 |
| Misc |
This post is not being displayed .
|
 Misc World Chat Champion
Joined: 15 Aug 2005 Karma :    
|
|
| Back to top |
|
You must be logged in to rate posts |
|
 |
| Suzuki |
This post is not being displayed .
|
 Suzuki Roger

Joined: 03 May 2005 Karma :  
|
|
| Back to top |
|
You must be logged in to rate posts |
|
 |
| Shaun |
This post is not being displayed .
|
 Shaun Likes 'em bent

Joined: 17 May 2003 Karma :     
|
|
| Back to top |
|
You must be logged in to rate posts |
|
 |
| Annabella |
This post is not being displayed .
|
 Annabella Like a person, only smaller

Joined: 03 Feb 2002 Karma :   
|
 Posted: 09:13 - 21 Sep 2005 Post subject: |
 |
|
I have...
I wanted the little scallies who stole my bike to crash. Which they did, wearing no helmets  ____________________ Avast! Pirates ahoy!
I did Cadwell!
www.bikepics.com/members/bella |
|
| Back to top |
|
You must be logged in to rate posts |
|
 |
| yzf750r |
This post is not being displayed .
|
 yzf750r World Chat Champion

Joined: 04 Nov 2004 Karma :  
|
 Posted: 09:43 - 21 Sep 2005 Post subject: |
 |
|
I couldnt wish it on anyone neither.
I think were all guilty of it at some times!
OK, I might be the only one to admit. When I was at that age I had an old joey 90, we used to bomb around the nearby fields. And yes when I had my track bike, I use to ride it up and down my street with no helmet on.  ____________________ 04 zx10r with mods - 187.4bhp at the wheel! :o |
|
| Back to top |
|
You must be logged in to rate posts |
|
 |
| Teaman |
This post is not being displayed .
|
 Teaman World Chat Champion

Joined: 01 Dec 2004 Karma :  
|
 Posted: 09:51 - 21 Sep 2005 Post subject: |
 |
|
wished once for a kid who stole my mates klr 250 to kill himself on it,, we were annoyed to say the least cos of the damaged he had done getting to the bike, anyway 11 hours later we knew where the bike was,,,, in a hedge after the kid came off it and got his head ran over by a car,, he died a few days later.
that was a very heated wish as we got lots of bikes stole from out motor project.
I dont wish for death anymore,, just a crash hard enough not to hurt others just enough to stop em doing it again. you know it isnt gonna work.
i wish for poo smokers to sieze up all the time  ____________________ There is no point in ranting about someone stupid because there is nothing u can do about it. There is no cure for stupid.
Someone stupid does not realise they r stupid.stupidity is indistinguishable from malice U just have to accept that some people are thick as p1gsh1t and work around them. |
|
| Back to top |
|
You must be logged in to rate posts |
|
 |
| stinkwheel |
This post is not being displayed .
|
 stinkwheel Bovine Proctologist

Joined: 12 Jul 2004 Karma :    
|
 Posted: 09:51 - 21 Sep 2005 Post subject: |
 |
|
I wish one of my mates would have a crash, just a little one though. He has been riding bikes for about 3 years now and carries on like a complete idiot on the road, overtaking into oncoming traffic, going into blind bends way too far over the wrong side of the road etc. I am sure he thinks he is invulnerable since he has never been off it yet.
What he needs is a small crash now to calm him down a bit before he lands up with his head stuck through the radiator-grill of an HGV. He needs to realise that: a) He can come off the thing. and b) It hurts when you do. ____________________ “Rule one: Always stick around for one more drink. That's when things happen. That's when you find out everything you want to know.”
I did the 2010 Round Britain Rally on my 350 Bullet. 89 landmarks, 3 months, 9,500 miles. |
|
| Back to top |
|
You must be logged in to rate posts |
|
 |
| killa |
This post is not being displayed .
|
 killa Won't Shut Up

Joined: 18 Oct 2004 Karma :  
|
 Posted: 10:21 - 21 Sep 2005 Post subject: |
 |
|
I totally agree Stinkwheel, I had that when I was 16, I thought I was an incredible rider, and then Bang! After which I slowed down, just waiting for another granny to destroy my bike and my confidence.
I don’t usually wish for people to die if they steal or ride like a twat, because I know no one gets away with it forever.
I admit to one cruel thing though, I was riding through a rough area in town and this C90 came over the road in front of me (stolen), I grabbed the anchors, nearly tipped the bike over!. So I followed him down a narrow street, he knew I was coming so he went for the park. Unfortunately he didn’t see the over head bar thing for the gate and got a severe whack from it. I just parked up, and watched him suffer for a bit then rode home for pie and chips. ____________________ Cleverly disguised as a responsible adult.
Bike:- Yamaha TRX850 | Killas Biking History | Killas Gaming History | Killas autmotive history |
|
| Back to top |
|
You must be logged in to rate posts |
|
 |
| paulthewitt |
This post is not being displayed .
|
 paulthewitt World Chat Champion

Joined: 17 May 2004 Karma :  
|
|
| Back to top |
|
You must be logged in to rate posts |
|
 |
| Ben RVF |
This post is not being displayed .
|
 Ben RVF Renault 5 Driver
Joined: 03 Jul 2005 Karma :     
|
|
| Back to top |
|
You must be logged in to rate posts |
|
 |
| killa |
This post is not being displayed .
|
 killa Won't Shut Up

Joined: 18 Oct 2004 Karma :  
|
 Posted: 11:33 - 21 Sep 2005 Post subject: |
 |
|
Could you explain who you are referring to?
I defiantly wouldn’t want someone to cop it riding any bike TBH.
Ben, how many bikes have scum nicked from you?
I can defiantly say the thought of absolute pain for these people has gone through my mind more than once.
The time I just sat and watched some twat get own3d on that bike was for me just a reminder these people are going to get what’s coming to them. ____________________ Cleverly disguised as a responsible adult.
Bike:- Yamaha TRX850 | Killas Biking History | Killas Gaming History | Killas autmotive history |
|
| Back to top |
|
You must be logged in to rate posts |
|
 |
| Ben RVF |
This post is not being displayed .
|
 Ben RVF Renault 5 Driver
Joined: 03 Jul 2005 Karma :     
|
|
| Back to top |
|
You must be logged in to rate posts |
|
 |
| veeeffarr |
This post is not being displayed .
|
 veeeffarr Super Spammer
Joined: 22 Jul 2004 Karma :     
|
|
| Back to top |
|
You must be logged in to rate posts |
|
 |
| spitfire |
This post is not being displayed .
|
 spitfire Trackday Trickster

Joined: 05 Jul 2005 Karma :  
|
|
| Back to top |
|
You must be logged in to rate posts |
|
 |
| Bendy |
This post is not being displayed .
|
 Bendy Mrs Sensible

Joined: 10 Jun 2002 Karma :   
|
|
| Back to top |
|
You must be logged in to rate posts |
|
 |
| Itchy |
This post is not being displayed .
|
 Itchy Super Spammer

Joined: 07 Apr 2005 Karma :     
|
|
| Back to top |
|
You must be logged in to rate posts |
|
 |
| Bendy |
This post is not being displayed .
|
 Bendy Mrs Sensible

Joined: 10 Jun 2002 Karma :   
|
|
| Back to top |
|
You must be logged in to rate posts |
|
 |
| stinkwheel |
This post is not being displayed .
|
 stinkwheel Bovine Proctologist

Joined: 12 Jul 2004 Karma :    
|
 Posted: 14:42 - 21 Sep 2005 Post subject: |
 |
|
I have been in the position of driving round in my car looking for the local scrote that I know has pinched my bike.
At the time I had a pickaxe handle on the passenger seat and red mist before my eyes. If I had seen it riding along the road in front of me, I can assure you that in my state of mind at the time I would have run the fukker off the road. If I was feeling generous, I might have phoned an ambulance for them after making sure they weren't going to get up again for a while. ____________________ “Rule one: Always stick around for one more drink. That's when things happen. That's when you find out everything you want to know.”
I did the 2010 Round Britain Rally on my 350 Bullet. 89 landmarks, 3 months, 9,500 miles. |
|
| Back to top |
|
You must be logged in to rate posts |
|
 |
| killa |
This post is not being displayed .
|
 killa Won't Shut Up

Joined: 18 Oct 2004 Karma :  
|
 Posted: 14:56 - 21 Sep 2005 Post subject: |
 |
|
Yeah, I guess you don’t know what you are going to think in a situation like that.
My girlfriend’s dad was a bit of a square and when my bike was nicked outside I took one of his golf clubs and got on his push bike. He went ape shit at my, I really didn’t care, I just rode off to look for someone to practice ‘T’ing’ off. ____________________ Cleverly disguised as a responsible adult.
Bike:- Yamaha TRX850 | Killas Biking History | Killas Gaming History | Killas autmotive history |
|
| Back to top |
|
You must be logged in to rate posts |
|
 |
Old Thread Alert!
The last post was made 21 years, 24 days ago. Instead of replying here, would creating a new thread be more useful? |
 |
|
|