Resend my activation email : Register : Log in 
BCF: Bike Chat Forums


Ever wished a biker too crash

Reply to topic
Bike Chat Forums Index -> General Bike Chat Goto page 1, 2  Next
View previous topic : View next topic  
Author Message

stevey900
Two Stroke Sniffer



Joined: 17 Jul 2005
Karma :

PostPosted: 00:42 - 21 Sep 2005    Post subject: Ever wished a biker too crash Reply with quote

Don't answer that car drivers.
I don't mean your normal biker (ie people on here) Laughing
Last night at about 2 '0' clock am there where 3 kids not even old enough to ride a moped from what i could tell on a bike which looked like honda cg crossed with a offroader, none of them had helmets on, no L plates nor even any lights on the bike its self.

Shame there wasn't a car coming the other way
____________________
4 wheels bad, 2 wheels good!!
 Back to top
View user's profile Send private message You must be logged in to rate posts

Suzuki
Roger



Joined: 03 May 2005
Karma :

PostPosted: 00:43 - 21 Sep 2005    Post subject: Reply with quote

No. I wouldn't wish it on anybody.

Might wish for it to break down though.
____________________
<Simple> no I'm shaven Jon Razz
<Simple> it is a big enough hole.. I'll leave it now
Ride: 1999 Suzuki GSXR600 (yellow/black) IRC: Stats - Relationship Map
 Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website You must be logged in to rate posts

Flip
Super Spammer



Joined: 28 Feb 2004
Karma :

PostPosted: 01:28 - 21 Sep 2005    Post subject: Reply with quote

Becareful what you wish for.
 Back to top
View user's profile Send private message You must be logged in to rate posts

Rookie
World Chat Champion



Joined: 09 Feb 2005
Karma :

PostPosted: 01:37 - 21 Sep 2005    Post subject: Reply with quote

Whether you wish it or not, it will happen at some point, and maybe they'll learn from it.
 Back to top
View user's profile Send private message You must be logged in to rate posts

sherwood
L Plate Warrior



Joined: 15 Sep 2005
Karma :

PostPosted: 01:53 - 21 Sep 2005    Post subject: Reply with quote

i think they get whats comin to em, little sh**s always doing stuff like that round here!
 Back to top
View user's profile Send private message You must be logged in to rate posts

danclarkie
Scooby Slapper



Joined: 07 May 2005
Karma :

PostPosted: 03:32 - 21 Sep 2005    Post subject: Reply with quote

yes, twats on mini motos n track bikes ride around near me all the time. once a lad about 14 been riding on a field all day decided he was bored and would ride home. no numberplate, not tax no insurance, no helmet, no top on - at all.
racing through the streets when he sees a couple of girls at the side of the road who he knows and pops a wheelie.......


straight off the back, the bike shoots off down the road whilst the back of his head greets the cold hard asphalt

the first i know of this is when im on my way home from work and the road i need to go down is completely sealed off by 2 police cars and an ambulance the, same at the other end of the road. for a few days there was a stain on the road. my sister goes to the same school as they guy in question and was able to tell us that he was in intensive care with a 60% chance of survival.

he did survive, and arent i glad i pay my tax, insurance, licence fees. But most of all the lovely National Insurance payments i make.

if i had a more disposable car i would happily smidsy the oiks that still race round here with not a care for anyone else.
____________________
Bah Humbug
 Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail You must be logged in to rate posts

Misc
World Chat Champion



Joined: 15 Aug 2005
Karma :

PostPosted: 05:19 - 21 Sep 2005    Post subject: Reply with quote

Someone is showing off doing a weelie & even if you don't admit it you are thinking ''PLS FUCK UP''
 Back to top
View user's profile Send private message You must be logged in to rate posts

Suzuki
Roger



Joined: 03 May 2005
Karma :

PostPosted: 08:17 - 21 Sep 2005    Post subject: Reply with quote

Misc wrote:
Someone is showing off doing a weelie & even if you don't admit it you are thinking ''PLS FUCK UP''

Nah, actually I'm usually thinking "You b4stard, I wish I could do that!" Razz
____________________
<Simple> no I'm shaven Jon Razz
<Simple> it is a big enough hole.. I'll leave it now
Ride: 1999 Suzuki GSXR600 (yellow/black) IRC: Stats - Relationship Map
 Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website You must be logged in to rate posts

Shaun
Likes 'em bent



Joined: 17 May 2003
Karma :

PostPosted: 08:18 - 21 Sep 2005    Post subject: Reply with quote

I always wish people would crash, its the only reason I go to watch trackdays and racing.
 Back to top
View user's profile Send private message You must be logged in to rate posts

Annabella
Like a person, only smaller



Joined: 03 Feb 2002
Karma :

PostPosted: 09:13 - 21 Sep 2005    Post subject: Reply with quote

I have...

I wanted the little scallies who stole my bike to crash. Which they did, wearing no helmets Very Happy
____________________
Avast! Pirates ahoy!
I did Cadwell! Very Happy
www.bikepics.com/members/bella
 Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website You must be logged in to rate posts

yzf750r
World Chat Champion



Joined: 04 Nov 2004
Karma :

PostPosted: 09:43 - 21 Sep 2005    Post subject: Reply with quote

I couldnt wish it on anyone neither.

I think were all guilty of it at some times!

OK, I might be the only one to admit. When I was at that age I had an old joey 90, we used to bomb around the nearby fields. And yes when I had my track bike, I use to ride it up and down my street with no helmet on. Thumbs Up
____________________
04 zx10r with mods - 187.4bhp at the wheel! :o
 Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail You must be logged in to rate posts

Teaman
World Chat Champion



Joined: 01 Dec 2004
Karma :

PostPosted: 09:51 - 21 Sep 2005    Post subject: Reply with quote

wished once for a kid who stole my mates klr 250 to kill himself on it,, we were annoyed to say the least cos of the damaged he had done getting to the bike, anyway 11 hours later we knew where the bike was,,,, in a hedge after the kid came off it and got his head ran over by a car,, he died a few days later.

that was a very heated wish as we got lots of bikes stole from out motor project.
I dont wish for death anymore,, just a crash hard enough not to hurt others just enough to stop em doing it again. you know it isnt gonna work.

i wish for poo smokers to sieze up all the time Smile
____________________
There is no point in ranting about someone stupid because there is nothing u can do about it. There is no cure for stupid.
Someone stupid does not realise they r stupid.stupidity is indistinguishable from malice U just have to accept that some people are thick as p1gsh1t and work around them.
 Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website You must be logged in to rate posts

stinkwheel
Bovine Proctologist



Joined: 12 Jul 2004
Karma :

PostPosted: 09:51 - 21 Sep 2005    Post subject: Reply with quote

I wish one of my mates would have a crash, just a little one though. He has been riding bikes for about 3 years now and carries on like a complete idiot on the road, overtaking into oncoming traffic, going into blind bends way too far over the wrong side of the road etc. I am sure he thinks he is invulnerable since he has never been off it yet.

What he needs is a small crash now to calm him down a bit before he lands up with his head stuck through the radiator-grill of an HGV. He needs to realise that: a) He can come off the thing. and b) It hurts when you do.
____________________
“Rule one: Always stick around for one more drink. That's when things happen. That's when you find out everything you want to know.”
I did the 2010 Round Britain Rally on my 350 Bullet. 89 landmarks, 3 months, 9,500 miles.
 Back to top
View user's profile Send private message You must be logged in to rate posts

killa
Won't Shut Up



Joined: 18 Oct 2004
Karma :

PostPosted: 10:21 - 21 Sep 2005    Post subject: Reply with quote

I totally agree Stinkwheel, I had that when I was 16, I thought I was an incredible rider, and then Bang! After which I slowed down, just waiting for another granny to destroy my bike and my confidence.
I don’t usually wish for people to die if they steal or ride like a twat, because I know no one gets away with it forever.

I admit to one cruel thing though, I was riding through a rough area in town and this C90 came over the road in front of me (stolen), I grabbed the anchors, nearly tipped the bike over!. So I followed him down a narrow street, he knew I was coming so he went for the park. Unfortunately he didn’t see the over head bar thing for the gate and got a severe whack from it. I just parked up, and watched him suffer for a bit then rode home for pie and chips.
____________________
Cleverly disguised as a responsible adult.
Bike:- Yamaha TRX850 | Killas Biking History | Killas Gaming History | Killas autmotive history
 Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website You must be logged in to rate posts

paulthewitt
World Chat Champion



Joined: 17 May 2004
Karma :

PostPosted: 10:24 - 21 Sep 2005    Post subject: Reply with quote

only once, on the people that stole my bike.

otherwise i might see a prat and hope they break down before they hurt themselves and someone else.

Paul
 Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail You must be logged in to rate posts

Ben RVF
Renault 5 Driver



Joined: 03 Jul 2005
Karma :

PostPosted: 11:20 - 21 Sep 2005    Post subject: Reply with quote

Looks like there are a few very sad, twisted people on this site......actually enjoying other peoples pain and suffering.

I just hope if i ever need help someone decent comes along to sort me out - as I would do for them thief or not. Yes they are scum, but there you go - there is plenty of scum about.
____________________
Ben
 Back to top
View user's profile Send private message You must be logged in to rate posts

killa
Won't Shut Up



Joined: 18 Oct 2004
Karma :

PostPosted: 11:33 - 21 Sep 2005    Post subject: Reply with quote

Could you explain who you are referring to?
I defiantly wouldn’t want someone to cop it riding any bike TBH.
Ben, how many bikes have scum nicked from you?
I can defiantly say the thought of absolute pain for these people has gone through my mind more than once.
The time I just sat and watched some twat get own3d on that bike was for me just a reminder these people are going to get what’s coming to them.
____________________
Cleverly disguised as a responsible adult.
Bike:- Yamaha TRX850 | Killas Biking History | Killas Gaming History | Killas autmotive history
 Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website You must be logged in to rate posts

Ben RVF
Renault 5 Driver



Joined: 03 Jul 2005
Karma :

PostPosted: 11:40 - 21 Sep 2005    Post subject: Reply with quote

I understand the feeling and to be honest I get the same thing - wanting horrible things for people who are scum. But I suppose I draw the line between wanting it and actually making it happen.

Never had my bikes nicked - but would be gutted if I did and would be the first person wishing things would happen. But it is different when it actually does.
____________________
Ben
 Back to top
View user's profile Send private message You must be logged in to rate posts

veeeffarr
Super Spammer



Joined: 22 Jul 2004
Karma :

PostPosted: 11:40 - 21 Sep 2005    Post subject: Reply with quote

Last night around Warrington area there were 3 kids, 2 on peds and 1 on a crosser/weird cg dirtbike thing, saw one of the kids on the ped try and turn a corner by throwing his upper body into the corner, the momentum would swing him back and he would do it again, causing him to wobble left and right as he went round this corner at about 3mph.

Nearly pissed myself laughing
 Back to top
View user's profile Send private message You must be logged in to rate posts

spitfire
Trackday Trickster



Joined: 05 Jul 2005
Karma :

PostPosted: 13:11 - 21 Sep 2005    Post subject: Reply with quote

shouldn't it be "to crash" not "too crash" ?

and yes...anyone who rides a scooter (mods, vespa fans and housewifes excepted) !
 Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail You must be logged in to rate posts

Bendy
Mrs Sensible



Joined: 10 Jun 2002
Karma :

PostPosted: 13:37 - 21 Sep 2005    Post subject: Reply with quote

Like Stinkwheel, I've wished 'wake up' crashes on people.

If anyone ever nicked my bike, I'd wish them a damn painful one that took plenty time to recover from. Call me sad and twisted if you like, but I want their physical pain to be at least equal to my mental pain - I've had an attempted bike theft and the paranoia and sleeplessness I suffered as a result was easily worth some scrote breaking his leg.
 Back to top
View user's profile Send private message You must be logged in to rate posts

Itchy
Super Spammer



Joined: 07 Apr 2005
Karma :

PostPosted: 13:41 - 21 Sep 2005    Post subject: Reply with quote

Bendy wrote:
Like Stinkwheel, I've wished 'wake up' crashes on people.

If anyone ever nicked my bike, I'd wish them a damn painful one that took plenty time to recover from. Call me sad and twisted if you like, but I want their physical pain to be at least equal to my mental pain - I've had an attempted bike theft and the paranoia and sleeplessness I suffered as a result was easily worth some scrote breaking his leg.


But how would this play out? , would they sue you for it ? ,

In a sensible world we'd think oh well he shouldn't have bloody nicked it should he , but we don't live in such a world.


And what if you do something when parking it up at night like say moving the front brake lever so it doesn't push the piston if somebody crashes and dies on your bike when its like this?
 Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail You must be logged in to rate posts

Bendy
Mrs Sensible



Joined: 10 Jun 2002
Karma :

PostPosted: 13:46 - 21 Sep 2005    Post subject: Reply with quote

I don't do anything to my bike to make it crash if someone steals it.

But if someone does, someone who doesn't know much about riding a downgeared sports 600, I'd hope they flip it and it lands on top of them and it hurts.

Would love to see them try and sue me for their own inability to ride my bike which they stole from me.
 Back to top
View user's profile Send private message You must be logged in to rate posts

stinkwheel
Bovine Proctologist



Joined: 12 Jul 2004
Karma :

PostPosted: 14:42 - 21 Sep 2005    Post subject: Reply with quote

I have been in the position of driving round in my car looking for the local scrote that I know has pinched my bike.

At the time I had a pickaxe handle on the passenger seat and red mist before my eyes. If I had seen it riding along the road in front of me, I can assure you that in my state of mind at the time I would have run the fukker off the road. If I was feeling generous, I might have phoned an ambulance for them after making sure they weren't going to get up again for a while.
____________________
“Rule one: Always stick around for one more drink. That's when things happen. That's when you find out everything you want to know.”
I did the 2010 Round Britain Rally on my 350 Bullet. 89 landmarks, 3 months, 9,500 miles.
 Back to top
View user's profile Send private message You must be logged in to rate posts

killa
Won't Shut Up



Joined: 18 Oct 2004
Karma :

PostPosted: 14:56 - 21 Sep 2005    Post subject: Reply with quote

Yeah, I guess you don’t know what you are going to think in a situation like that.
My girlfriend’s dad was a bit of a square and when my bike was nicked outside I took one of his golf clubs and got on his push bike. He went ape shit at my, I really didn’t care, I just rode off to look for someone to practice ‘T’ing’ off.
____________________
Cleverly disguised as a responsible adult.
Bike:- Yamaha TRX850 | Killas Biking History | Killas Gaming History | Killas autmotive history
 Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website You must be logged in to rate posts
Old Thread Alert!

The last post was made 21 years, 25 days ago. Instead of replying here, would creating a new thread be more useful?
  Display posts from previous:   
This page may contain affiliate links, which means we may earn a small commission if a visitor clicks through and makes a purchase. By clicking on an affiliate link, you accept that third-party cookies will be set.

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Bike Chat Forums Index -> General Bike Chat All times are GMT + 1 Hour
Goto page 1, 2  Next
Page 1 of 2

 
You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum
You cannot attach files in this forum
You cannot download files in this forum

Read the Terms of Use! - Powered by phpBB © phpBB Group
 

Debug Mode: ON - Server: birks (www) - Page Generation Time: 0.16 Sec - Server Load: 1.97 - MySQL Queries: 13 - Page Size: 129.28 Kb