|
|
| Author |
Message |
| headlamp |
This post is not being displayed .
|
 headlamp World Chat Champion

Joined: 26 Nov 2003 Karma :   
|
 Posted: 11:15 - 31 Oct 2005 Post subject: Inconsiderate Driving |
 |
|
Read today that a driver was fined £150 for 'inconsiderate driving', a little used bit of legislation the police prosecuted this driver under,
https://www.thesun.co.uk/article/0,,2-2005500465,00.html, for splashing two council workers driving through a puddle...consequently I made a mental note of all the incidents I had of inconsiderate driving this morning, on my usual commute on the North Circular Road in London.
car changing lane without indicating (directly in front of me)
car weaving in lane as I was filtering as driver chatted on mobile phone
car straddling two lanes, preventing filtering
driver flicking cigarette out of window - just in front of me, as I was filtering
car turning right without indicating
car turning left without indicating
I would have made the government £600 this morning !! Any other examples of inconsiderate driving anyone experienced today? ____________________ Using a mobile phone while driving a car should be made a capital offence! |
|
| Back to top |
|
You must be logged in to rate posts |
|
 |
| RobB |
This post is not being displayed .
|
 RobB Spanner Monkey

Joined: 29 Apr 2005 Karma :  
|
 Posted: 11:47 - 31 Oct 2005 Post subject: |
 |
|
I wondered a few weeks back......
Let's say I fitted a camera to my bike/helmet, then captured all the examples of people driving inconsiderately, without due care, and downright dangerously. Could I then send this video to the police, marking out all the registration numbers that I felt should be taken off the road? Would they do anything about it? ____________________ - Yeah, you know the type, loud as a motorbike, wouldn't bust a grape in a fruit fight.
- The only thing I learned from love, was how to shoot somebody who outdrew you.
- If I don't meet you no more in this world, I'll meet you in the next one, don't be late. |
|
| Back to top |
|
You must be logged in to rate posts |
|
 |
| MikeyC |
This post is not being displayed .
|
 MikeyC World Chat Champion

Joined: 17 Aug 2002 Karma :  
|
|
| Back to top |
|
You must be logged in to rate posts |
|
 |
| RobB |
This post is not being displayed .
|
 RobB Spanner Monkey

Joined: 29 Apr 2005 Karma :  
|
|
| Back to top |
|
You must be logged in to rate posts |
|
 |
| MikeyC |
This post is not being displayed .
|
 MikeyC World Chat Champion

Joined: 17 Aug 2002 Karma :  
|
 Posted: 12:25 - 31 Oct 2005 Post subject: |
 |
|
They'd 'do' you stating its illegal to film yourself on the road or some such nonsense!  |
|
| Back to top |
|
You must be logged in to rate posts |
|
 |
| headlamp |
This post is not being displayed .
|
 headlamp World Chat Champion

Joined: 26 Nov 2003 Karma :   
|
|
| Back to top |
|
You must be logged in to rate posts |
|
 |
| dainesefreak |
This post is not being displayed .
|
 dainesefreak World Chat Champion

Joined: 04 Apr 2003 Karma :   
|
|
| Back to top |
|
You must be logged in to rate posts |
|
 |
| dainesefreak |
This post is not being displayed .
|
 dainesefreak World Chat Champion

Joined: 04 Apr 2003 Karma :   
|
|
| Back to top |
|
You must be logged in to rate posts |
|
 |
| muddycoffee |
This post is not being displayed .
|
 muddycoffee Nitrous Nuisance

Joined: 18 Aug 2005 Karma :  
|
|
| Back to top |
|
You must be logged in to rate posts |
|
 |
| Kickstart |
This post is not being displayed .
|
 Kickstart The Oracle

Joined: 04 Feb 2002 Karma :     
|
 Posted: 12:58 - 31 Oct 2005 Post subject: Re: Inconsiderate Driving |
 |
|
|
|
| Back to top |
|
You must be logged in to rate posts |
|
 |
Old Thread Alert!
The last post was made 20 years, 345 days ago. Instead of replying here, would creating a new thread be more useful? |
 |
|
|