 Twitchin L Plate Warrior
Joined: 16 Nov 2005 Karma : 
|
 Posted: 23:52 - 16 Nov 2005 Post subject: Yamaha XJ600N Oil Light ? |
 |
|
Hey guys.
So..
I turn the key. The neutral light comes on but no oil light. I press the ignition and as the bike starts the oil light flashes on for a sec and then disappears.
Is this normal? Shouldn't the oil light should be on when I turn the key before i start her?
Thanks for reading  |
|
 Kickstart The Oracle

Joined: 04 Feb 2002 Karma :     
|
|
 Twitchin L Plate Warrior
Joined: 16 Nov 2005 Karma : 
|
 Posted: 11:39 - 20 Nov 2005 Post subject: |
 |
|
Thanks for the info Keith  |
|
 Gazdaman I did a trackday!!!

Joined: 12 Aug 2004 Karma :    
|
|
 Redd World Chat Champion

Joined: 24 Feb 2005 Karma :  
|
|