|
|
| Author |
Message |
| instigator |
This post is not being displayed .
|
 instigator Super Spammer

Joined: 19 Oct 2004 Karma :   
|
 Posted: 16:53 - 13 Dec 2005 Post subject: Firestorm Aftermarket exhausts |
 |
|
Nice, multi-coloured ART Exhausts, both in good condition, can supply pictures if required.
Want to swap for a pair of original exhausts & cash my way if anyone's up for it.
These things are too loud for my liking, I like attention and I like a nice sound but the sound resonates through the Uni labs and literally every kid wants to come and blip the throttle when they hear it so they've got to go.
Open to £Offers to just buy it.
Any 'storm owners left? 
Last edited by instigator on 17:08 - 13 Dec 2005; edited 1 time in total |
|
| Back to top |
|
You must be logged in to rate posts |
|
 |
| extreme3d |
This post is not being displayed .
|
 extreme3d World Chat Champion

Joined: 27 Dec 2004 Karma :    
|
 Posted: 16:59 - 13 Dec 2005 Post subject: |
 |
|
|
|
| Back to top |
|
You must be logged in to rate posts |
|
 |
| instigator |
This post is not being displayed .
|
 instigator Super Spammer

Joined: 19 Oct 2004 Karma :   
|
 Posted: 17:07 - 13 Dec 2005 Post subject: |
 |
|
Parked up in Mcdonalds today, came back and there was a mini bus parked beside my bike, kids getting out. They were all like "cooorrr, mister, thats a cracking bike, much dit skin you???" so I put it on neautral as they're passing by closely and I start her up with a tiny bit of throttle. One kid at the back, maybe 10 years old, didn't expect it, jumped maybe 30cm in the air and then promptly fell onto the soggy ground.
Face like a smacked arse so he had, his mum/dad/brothers were laughing at him.
But yes, I will be asked/told to not park on University property soon I can tell, I was already told not to start my old er5 with remus can on at a certain part of the University as it affected their lab readings apparently
So they're going! |
|
| Back to top |
|
You must be logged in to rate posts |
|
 |
| veeeffarr |
This post is not being displayed .
|
 veeeffarr Super Spammer
Joined: 22 Jul 2004 Karma :     
|
|
| Back to top |
|
You must be logged in to rate posts |
|
 |
| instigator |
This post is not being displayed .
|
 instigator Super Spammer

Joined: 19 Oct 2004 Karma :   
|
 Posted: 18:03 - 13 Dec 2005 Post subject: |
 |
|
Soon.  |
|
| Back to top |
|
You must be logged in to rate posts |
|
 |
| garry |
This post is not being displayed .
|
 garry Nova Slayer
Joined: 09 Apr 2005 Karma :     
|
|
| Back to top |
|
You must be logged in to rate posts |
|
 |
| instigator |
This post is not being displayed .
|
 instigator Super Spammer

Joined: 19 Oct 2004 Karma :   
|
 Posted: 00:24 - 16 Dec 2005 Post subject: |
 |
|
They're not bolt on unfortunately, I think the tlr's are bolt-on. Could be wrong  |
|
| Back to top |
|
You must be logged in to rate posts |
|
 |
| GSXReater |
This post is not being displayed .
|
 GSXReater Nitrous Nuisance

Joined: 05 Jan 2005 Karma :     
|
|
| Back to top |
|
You must be logged in to rate posts |
|
 |
| instigator |
This post is not being displayed .
|
 instigator Super Spammer

Joined: 19 Oct 2004 Karma :   
|
 Posted: 21:08 - 18 Dec 2005 Post subject: |
 |
|
Trouble is, I want carbon ones. Going for an all black bike and preferably high level too. (I know they're not the best thing to have on a big vtwin but I feel they'll outlast the ownership of this bike
Anyone know wheere I can buy just the high level link pipes? |
|
| Back to top |
|
You must be logged in to rate posts |
|
 |
| jonnay |
This post is not being displayed .
|
 jonnay World Chat Champion

Joined: 16 Mar 2005 Karma :   
|
|
| Back to top |
|
You must be logged in to rate posts |
|
 |
| GSXReater |
This post is not being displayed .
|
 GSXReater Nitrous Nuisance

Joined: 05 Jan 2005 Karma :     
|
|
| Back to top |
|
You must be logged in to rate posts |
|
 |
| instigator |
This post is not being displayed .
|
 instigator Super Spammer

Joined: 19 Oct 2004 Karma :   
|
 Posted: 21:16 - 18 Dec 2005 Post subject: |
 |
|
|
|
| Back to top |
|
You must be logged in to rate posts |
|
 |
| GSXReater |
This post is not being displayed .
|
 GSXReater Nitrous Nuisance

Joined: 05 Jan 2005 Karma :     
|
 Posted: 21:17 - 18 Dec 2005 Post subject: |
 |
|
|
|
| Back to top |
|
You must be logged in to rate posts |
|
 |
| instigator |
This post is not being displayed .
|
 instigator Super Spammer

Joined: 19 Oct 2004 Karma :   
|
 Posted: 21:24 - 18 Dec 2005 Post subject: |
 |
|
Had renegade on the sv, I was mightily unimpressed by them to be honest.
Just for the amount you pay, I'd expect better build quality. The things are very light and easy to repack yourself just don't feel very durable at all.
For the cost, I'd want more. High level carbon remus pipes are only £295 and have nothing but praise for them.
I was planning on bidding on a set of BF cans on ebay, with removeable baffles but now that you mention the length of the cans might be unsuitable, I might not bid.
Mind you, I do have mini indicators on the back so they wouldn't get in the way as such. I hope.
To be honest, I'd just like the link pipes just now.
Big to the man/woman who can find me a company that does them and avertises a price for such an item!!  |
|
| Back to top |
|
You must be logged in to rate posts |
|
 |
Old Thread Alert!
The last post was made 20 years, 292 days ago. Instead of replying here, would creating a new thread be more useful? |
 |
|
|