 b0ss Nitrous Nuisance
Joined: 22 Sep 2004 Karma :    
|
 Posted: 22:06 - 10 Jan 2006 Post subject: I'm back |
 |
|
Hi Guys
I miss biking so much. After I sold my Hornet 600. Great bike I was going to buy another but I feel the design is a bit dated. So I thinking about getting a Yamy FZ6 (Naked).
https://www.bike-house.at/downloads/2005_FZ6_wallpaper_1024_th_tcm26-57161.jpg
I've seen a black FZ6 2005 plate 5k miles for 3 grand. Any ideas what they are like? Only thing is I want an aftermarket exhaust but it looks like it could be a tough one to get for the underseat exhaust. |
|
 craigs23 Mr Muscle

Joined: 08 Jun 2005 Karma :    
|
|
 jay12329 Dr. Evil

Joined: 02 May 2003 Karma :   
|
|
 riichy World Chat Champion

Joined: 12 Apr 2005 Karma :  
|
 Posted: 23:06 - 10 Jan 2006 Post subject: |
 |
|
get the fz6 they look much better,,,, IMO....
no offence anyone  ____________________ .......... PLOD ............ zx636 2004 |
|
 jay12329 Dr. Evil

Joined: 02 May 2003 Karma :   
|
 Posted: 23:09 - 10 Jan 2006 Post subject: |
 |
|
Foccers suck, hooners rule.
J |
|