Resend my activation email : Register : Log in 
BCF: Bike Chat Forums


I'm back

Reply to topic
Bike Chat Forums Index -> General Bike Chat
View previous topic : View next topic  
Author Message

b0ss
Nitrous Nuisance



Joined: 22 Sep 2004
Karma :

PostPosted: 22:06 - 10 Jan 2006    Post subject: I'm back Reply with quote

Hi Guys

I miss biking so much. Crying or Very sad After I sold my Hornet 600. Great bike I was going to buy another but I feel the design is a bit dated. So I thinking about getting a Yamy FZ6 (Naked).

https://www.bike-house.at/downloads/2005_FZ6_wallpaper_1024_th_tcm26-57161.jpg

I've seen a black FZ6 2005 plate 5k miles for 3 grand. Any ideas what they are like? Only thing is I want an aftermarket exhaust but it looks like it could be a tough one to get for the underseat exhaust.
 Back to top
View user's profile Send private message You must be logged in to rate posts

craigs23
Mr Muscle



Joined: 08 Jun 2005
Karma :

PostPosted: 22:11 - 10 Jan 2006    Post subject: Reply with quote

I've heard they're not as good as the Hornet - weak engine, poor in town, heavy controls. THe new Suzuki GSR is supposed to be better.
 Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail You must be logged in to rate posts

jay12329
Dr. Evil



Joined: 02 May 2003
Karma :

PostPosted: 23:00 - 10 Jan 2006    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hornet is by no means dated, and still knocks the sports off the other naked 600 oferings in looks, style and ride! (IMvHO)
J
 Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website You must be logged in to rate posts

riichy
World Chat Champion



Joined: 12 Apr 2005
Karma :

PostPosted: 23:06 - 10 Jan 2006    Post subject: Reply with quote

get the fz6 they look much better,,,, IMO....

no offence anyone Karma
____________________
.......... PLOD ............ zx636 2004
 Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail You must be logged in to rate posts

jay12329
Dr. Evil



Joined: 02 May 2003
Karma :

PostPosted: 23:09 - 10 Jan 2006    Post subject: Reply with quote

Foccers suck, hooners rule. Razz
J
 Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website You must be logged in to rate posts
Old Thread Alert!

The last post was made 20 years, 269 days ago. Instead of replying here, would creating a new thread be more useful?
  Display posts from previous:   
This page may contain affiliate links, which means we may earn a small commission if a visitor clicks through and makes a purchase. By clicking on an affiliate link, you accept that third-party cookies will be set.

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Bike Chat Forums Index -> General Bike Chat All times are GMT + 1 Hour
Page 1 of 1

 
You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum
You cannot attach files in this forum
You cannot download files in this forum

Read the Terms of Use! - Powered by phpBB © phpBB Group
 

Debug Mode: ON - Server: birks (www) - Page Generation Time: 0.05 Sec - Server Load: 0.44 - MySQL Queries: 13 - Page Size: 43.23 Kb