|
|
| Author |
Message |
| dodsi |
This post is not being displayed .
|
 dodsi Dirty Carny

Joined: 06 Aug 2004 Karma :  
|
|
| Back to top |
|
You must be logged in to rate posts |
|
 |
| T1z3R |
This post is not being displayed .
|
 T1z3R World Chat Champion

Joined: 23 Oct 2005 Karma :  
|
|
| Back to top |
|
You must be logged in to rate posts |
|
 |
| Type_Mo |
This post is not being displayed .
|
 Type_Mo World Chat Champion

Joined: 30 Jun 2004 Karma :  
|
|
| Back to top |
|
You must be logged in to rate posts |
|
 |
| mr.z |
This post is not being displayed .
|
 mr.z World Chat Champion

Joined: 04 Feb 2004 Karma :  
|
 Posted: 00:24 - 16 Jan 2006 Post subject: |
 |
|
Yeh its all very said..
More annoying when they are pootleing at 40 on a national limmit on a totaly empty straight road (fair enough, 40 is fast enough for some) you ovetrtake them giveing plenty of space suddenly...
Oh noez a motehbike has teh overtaken me, i'll prove the size of my penis is great by speeding up loads!
Then they are pelting allog as fast as they can't cope with to prove their astra is the most amazeing vehicle known to mankind
Being outrun by the 80's quater of a ton lump seems to upset them just as much as a sportsbike screeming past.. where i couldn't give the faintest shit if they can go faster  ____________________ >RidingSkills<->Tech Tips<->MyBikes< |
|
| Back to top |
|
You must be logged in to rate posts |
|
 |
| McGee |
This post is not being displayed .
|
 McGee O RLY?

Joined: 24 Jun 2005 Karma :  
|
|
| Back to top |
|
You must be logged in to rate posts |
|
 |
| wristjob |
This post is not being displayed .
|
 wristjob World Chat Champion
Joined: 30 Sep 2005 Karma :  
|
|
| Back to top |
|
You must be logged in to rate posts |
|
 |
| wristjob |
This post is not being displayed .
|
 wristjob World Chat Champion
Joined: 30 Sep 2005 Karma :  
|
 Posted: 00:33 - 16 Jan 2006 Post subject: |
 |
|
my god that is an ugly car |
|
| Back to top |
|
You must be logged in to rate posts |
|
 |
| Keen |
This post is not being displayed .
|
 Keen World Chat Champion

Joined: 03 Apr 2002 Karma :   
|
|
| Back to top |
|
You must be logged in to rate posts |
|
 |
| Dan 4RR |
This post is not being displayed because it has a low rating (Redundant). Unhide this post / all posts.
|
 Dan 4RR World Chat Champion

Joined: 02 Dec 2004 Karma :     
|
 Posted: 00:39 - 16 Jan 2006 Post subject: |
 |
|
No one cares about the lamer ford crown victoria  |
|
| Back to top |
|
You must be logged in to rate posts |
|
 |
| McGee |
This post is not being displayed .
|
 McGee O RLY?

Joined: 24 Jun 2005 Karma :  
|
 Posted: 00:43 - 16 Jan 2006 Post subject: |
 |
|
Viva I know you dislike the fact I live in America but I can complain about people here like I would in the uk
So stfu and leave me alone.
*EDIT*
Yes they are very ugly cars and get aboot 12 mpg  ____________________ ◙◙► K6 GSXR 600 ◄◙◙◙◙► K5 GSXR 1000 ◄◙◙◙◙► K5 GSXR 600 ◄◙◙◙◙► 96 RF600r ◄◙◙
◄◙◙◙◙◙◙◙◙◙◙◙◙◙◙◙◙◙◙◙◙◙◙◙►◄◙◙◙◙◙◙◙◙◙◙◙◙◙◙◙◙◙◙◙◙◙◙◙►◄◙◙◙◙◙◙◙◙◙◙◙◙◙◙◙◙◙◙◙◙◙◙◙►
Its pronounced Jixxer! |
|
| Back to top |
|
You must be logged in to rate posts |
|
 |
| dodsi |
This post is not being displayed .
|
 dodsi Dirty Carny

Joined: 06 Aug 2004 Karma :  
|
|
| Back to top |
|
You must be logged in to rate posts |
|
 |
| McGee |
This post is not being displayed .
|
 McGee O RLY?

Joined: 24 Jun 2005 Karma :  
|
|
| Back to top |
|
You must be logged in to rate posts |
|
 |
| yambabe |
This post is not being displayed .
|
 yambabe World Chat Champion

Joined: 12 Jul 2004 Karma :    
|
 Posted: 02:50 - 16 Jan 2006 Post subject: |
 |
|
You have to remember that someone who is in a car and only drives a car will think you need as much room and time as a car to overtake them.
So just maybe, when you catch them up, they think that you haven't got the time or space to get past so they'd better go a bit faster to avoid holding you up or try to stop you tailgating them?
Anyone who rides a bike themselves will normally slow down and pull to the left if they see a clear overtaking opportunity ahead for a bike just behind them, anyone who doesn't will see a bike up their arse & think "God I'd better get away from this nutter". ____________________ Sod falling in love, I wanna fall in chocolate.  |
|
| Back to top |
|
You must be logged in to rate posts |
|
 |
| EllioTT_GiXXeR |
This post is not being displayed .
|
 EllioTT_GiXXeR Could Be A Chat Bot
Joined: 02 Oct 2004 Karma :     
|
|
| Back to top |
|
You must be logged in to rate posts |
|
 |
| G |
This post is not being displayed .
|
 G The Voice of Reason
Joined: 02 Feb 2002 Karma :     
|
|
| Back to top |
|
You must be logged in to rate posts |
|
 |
| akaDAVE |
This post is not being displayed .
|
 akaDAVE World Chat Champion

Joined: 01 Sep 2005 Karma :  
|
|
| Back to top |
|
You must be logged in to rate posts |
|
 |
| riichy |
This post is not being displayed .
|
 riichy World Chat Champion

Joined: 12 Apr 2005 Karma :  
|
 Posted: 11:52 - 16 Jan 2006 Post subject: |
 |
|
i juat normaly laff....and then shout out to them that they just got ownd by a 33BHP 400cc bike  ____________________ .......... PLOD ............ zx636 2004 |
|
| Back to top |
|
You must be logged in to rate posts |
|
 |
| spitfire |
This post is not being displayed .
|
 spitfire Trackday Trickster

Joined: 05 Jul 2005 Karma :  
|
 Posted: 12:12 - 16 Jan 2006 Post subject: |
 |
|
I've had it a few times where the chav boys in their Saxo/Nova have floored it when they see me on the bike come up behind them. Normally they are 1.1L cars which probably have a 0-60 time of 15 seconds, add the oversized exhaust pipe, spoiler kit, max power stickers, anodised crap and their mates with 1/2 oz of resin in their pockets sat in the rear and the 0-60 time will be down to 17 sec, why on earth would they think they could outrun a bike with 100+ HP ? FFS I could beat them on a C90.
The time that really baffled me (and pissed me off) was one night I was in the car on the way home, I had been for a meal with Mrs spitfire and it was late on a Saturday so I wanted to get back home before last orders, I was in the car and was going at a fair pace, I over took a MKII Golf which was only doing about 30mph, I swiftly went around a roundabout and on the exit I noticed the Golf came right up behind me, too close for comfort, so I indicated and slowed down but so did he, so I went back up to the speed I was doing and joined the dual carriageway, the Golf raced past me on the slip road and off it went, sometime later I came up behind the golf doing about 50, I went to overtake it and guess what it speeded up! This happened again, I was getting pretty pissed off so I pulled into a lay-by and waited for a bit, what a c*nt, surely it was clear I didn’t want a race? F8cking missed last orders as well. |
|
| Back to top |
|
You must be logged in to rate posts |
|
 |
| Crazy Manx Man |
This post is not being displayed .
|
 Crazy Manx Man The Fly Swatter
Joined: 26 Oct 2002 Karma :     
|
|
| Back to top |
|
You must be logged in to rate posts |
|
 |
| RealNinja |
This post is not being displayed .
|
 RealNinja World Chat Champion

Joined: 18 Mar 2004 Karma :  
|
 Posted: 13:03 - 16 Jan 2006 Post subject: |
 |
|
|
|
| Back to top |
|
You must be logged in to rate posts |
|
 |
| spitfire |
This post is not being displayed .
|
 spitfire Trackday Trickster

Joined: 05 Jul 2005 Karma :  
|
|
| Back to top |
|
You must be logged in to rate posts |
|
 |
| dainesefreak |
This post is not being displayed .
|
 dainesefreak World Chat Champion

Joined: 04 Apr 2003 Karma :   
|
 Posted: 13:50 - 16 Jan 2006 Post subject: |
 |
|
|
|
| Back to top |
|
You must be logged in to rate posts |
|
 |
| Method |
This post is not being displayed .
|
 Method World Chat Champion

Joined: 02 Nov 2004 Karma :   
|
 Posted: 13:59 - 16 Jan 2006 Post subject: |
 |
|
The funniest example of this happened 2 days ago, i had stopped at a petrol station with my g/f on the back and my mate riding his Divvy. I had just put the pump back on the rack and started to get off my bike to go pay, when this blue rover metro starts wheel spinning and thrashes out of the station, my mate on his divvy grabs his lid and starts following him.
None of us realised (my mate had just taken off after him for a bit of fun cos he looked like a boy racer), but the metro hadnt actually payed for his fuel.
Now this metro must have thought he was shifting some and loosing the bike, because he was taking racing lines and straightening out bends on the other side of the road at 50mph... Now i dont know what those cars handle like ,but racing lines at 50? I was pissing myself, all to get away from my mates Divvy. He got bored, rode passed him 1 handed at 70 , turned round, went back to the petrol station and waved back at the car as he passed it again.
Made me chuckle.
Aswell as that i get random cars from college with their stupid wings on the back that make it look like the car is about to take off, trying to beat me down the 30 limits... of course they do it because its a 30 limit and i aint speeding, but as soon as we hit the dual carraigeways they are forced to make way for my GS500e That always makes me chuckle. ____________________ CBT Aug '03 ... Gilera GSM 50 ... Honda NSR 125 Aug '04 ...
Full Test Dec 04... Suzuki GS500 Jan 05... Suzuki SV650 Mar 07... Gixxer 6 K5 May 08... Oh and my 'Rado
My Bikepics.com - No Brakes, No Gears... No Fear. |
|
| Back to top |
|
You must be logged in to rate posts |
|
 |
| mr.z |
This post is not being displayed .
|
 mr.z World Chat Champion

Joined: 04 Feb 2004 Karma :  
|
|
| Back to top |
|
You must be logged in to rate posts |
|
 |
| the grim reaper |
This post is not being displayed .
|
 the grim reaper World Chat Champion

Joined: 29 Jun 2005 Karma :   
|
 Posted: 14:19 - 16 Jan 2006 Post subject: |
 |
|
My favourite one was when I was sat at the front of a set of lights in the inside lane on my old Blackbird. A porsche came booting it down the outside lane as the lights changed. He got a rolling start, I got a standing start, guess who won to the 100 mark?
I also had a woman try to race me in her Nissan 350Z when I was on the Blade. They might have 287 Bhp but it really doesn't matter in a car that weighs 1.5 tonnes.
I felt like getting off and giving her a maths lesson:
287/1.5=191.3 bhp/tonne
125/0.3=416 bhp/tonne
That's why I kicked your arse
Cheers
Grim ____________________ Adverts don't always work: Remember that advert, where the army are running across the desert and they have a wounded man on a stretcher. They get to a ravine, the bridge is down and a caption pops up that says, 'What are you thinking?'. I don't know about you but I was thinking, 'Christ, I'm glad I'm not in the f***ing army'. |
|
| Back to top |
|
You must be logged in to rate posts |
|
 |
Old Thread Alert!
The last post was made 20 years, 266 days ago. Instead of replying here, would creating a new thread be more useful? |
 |
|
|