|
|
| Author |
Message |
| GearboxGeezer |
This post is not being displayed .
|
 GearboxGeezer World Chat Champion
Joined: 06 Sep 2005 Karma :     
|
 Posted: 15:04 - 20 Jan 2006 Post subject: What do I do next? |
 |
|
Hi guys,
Its my 17th B-day soon and I was wondering what bike I should get, I obviously havnt passed my test yet so I was thinking about getting an RS 125, they seem like the only 125's worth getting ( if u like fast sports bike's ) but they seem to be alot of hassel...
I was wondering maybe I should just pass my test and get a big bike like a 400 or maybe even a 600 And they should be much more realiable as you would need to rev the nuts of it.
I think I would be confident enough on a big bike even lough I havnt really had much riding experience..
What did u guys do at at round about my age? or what first bike did u guys get? |
|
| Back to top |
|
You must be logged in to rate posts |
|
 |
| dainesefreak |
This post is not being displayed .
|
 dainesefreak World Chat Champion

Joined: 04 Apr 2003 Karma :   
|
|
| Back to top |
|
You must be logged in to rate posts |
|
 |
| numark1 |
This post is not being displayed .
|
 numark1 Scared of girls

Joined: 10 May 2004 Karma :     
|
 Posted: 15:17 - 20 Jan 2006 Post subject: |
 |
|
zx6r. I had one when i was 17, pretty fun bikes.  |
|
| Back to top |
|
You must be logged in to rate posts |
|
 |
| GearboxGeezer |
This post is not being displayed .
|
 GearboxGeezer World Chat Champion
Joined: 06 Sep 2005 Karma :     
|
|
| Back to top |
|
You must be logged in to rate posts |
|
 |
| GearboxGeezer |
This post is not being displayed .
|
 GearboxGeezer World Chat Champion
Joined: 06 Sep 2005 Karma :     
|
|
| Back to top |
|
You must be logged in to rate posts |
|
 |
| numark1 |
This post is not being displayed .
|
 numark1 Scared of girls

Joined: 10 May 2004 Karma :     
|
 Posted: 17:16 - 20 Jan 2006 Post subject: |
 |
|
£1,300 TPO with carole nash.  |
|
| Back to top |
|
You must be logged in to rate posts |
|
 |
Old Thread Alert!
The last post was made 20 years, 266 days ago. Instead of replying here, would creating a new thread be more useful? |
 |
|
|