Resend my activation email : Register : Log in 
BCF: Bike Chat Forums


What do I do next?

Reply to topic
Bike Chat Forums Index -> General Bike Chat
View previous topic : View next topic  
Author Message

GearboxGeezer
World Chat Champion



Joined: 06 Sep 2005
Karma :

PostPosted: 15:04 - 20 Jan 2006    Post subject: What do I do next? Reply with quote

Hi guys,

Its my 17th B-day soon and I was wondering what bike I should get, I obviously havnt passed my test yet so I was thinking about getting an RS 125, they seem like the only 125's worth getting ( if u like fast sports bike's ) but they seem to be alot of hassel...

I was wondering maybe I should just pass my test and get a big bike like a 400 or maybe even a 600 Very Happy And they should be much more realiable as you would need to rev the nuts of it.

I think I would be confident enough on a big bike even lough I havnt really had much riding experience..

What did u guys do at at round about my age? or what first bike did u guys get?
 Back to top
View user's profile Send private message You must be logged in to rate posts

dainesefreak
World Chat Champion



Joined: 04 Apr 2003
Karma :

PostPosted: 15:11 - 20 Jan 2006    Post subject: Reply with quote

Aprilia AF125 Europa, 1st bike for me. You have to do what suits you, everyone is different. Do some training first, see how it goes and how you feel afterwards, there's no need to rush into anything.
 Back to top
View user's profile Send private message You must be logged in to rate posts

numark1
Scared of girls



Joined: 10 May 2004
Karma :

PostPosted: 15:17 - 20 Jan 2006    Post subject: Reply with quote

zx6r. I had one when i was 17, pretty fun bikes. Smile
 Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail You must be logged in to rate posts

GearboxGeezer
World Chat Champion



Joined: 06 Sep 2005
Karma :

PostPosted: 15:21 - 20 Jan 2006    Post subject: Reply with quote

markcatate wrote:
zx6r. I had one when i was 17, pretty fun bikes. Smile


What was ur insurance like? Couse I cant even get insured with most insurance companys on that bike x.x
 Back to top
View user's profile Send private message You must be logged in to rate posts

GearboxGeezer
World Chat Champion



Joined: 06 Sep 2005
Karma :

PostPosted: 15:25 - 20 Jan 2006    Post subject: Reply with quote

oh, just got a quote on a GSX-R 600 of ebikunsurance.com or what ever there call, £976 third party, not to bad considering what it is
 Back to top
View user's profile Send private message You must be logged in to rate posts

numark1
Scared of girls



Joined: 10 May 2004
Karma :

PostPosted: 17:16 - 20 Jan 2006    Post subject: Reply with quote

£1,300 TPO with carole nash. Thumbs Up
 Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail You must be logged in to rate posts
Old Thread Alert!

The last post was made 20 years, 266 days ago. Instead of replying here, would creating a new thread be more useful?
  Display posts from previous:   
This page may contain affiliate links, which means we may earn a small commission if a visitor clicks through and makes a purchase. By clicking on an affiliate link, you accept that third-party cookies will be set.

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Bike Chat Forums Index -> General Bike Chat All times are GMT + 1 Hour
Page 1 of 1

 
You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum
You cannot attach files in this forum
You cannot download files in this forum

Read the Terms of Use! - Powered by phpBB © phpBB Group
 

Debug Mode: ON - Server: birks (www) - Page Generation Time: 0.05 Sec - Server Load: 0.85 - MySQL Queries: 13 - Page Size: 47.42 Kb