Resend my activation email : Register : Log in 
BCF: Bike Chat Forums


Scott May Daredevil Stunt Show!

Reply to topic
Bike Chat Forums Index -> Random Banter
View previous topic : View next topic  
Author Message

ginguar
Traffic Copper



Joined: 19 Feb 2005
Karma :

PostPosted: 23:38 - 19 Mar 2006    Post subject: Scott May Daredevil Stunt Show! Reply with quote

Ok so I have decided that for my birthday this year I will going to the show https://www.scottmaydaredevil.co.uk/

Has anyone been to this show or a similar one? If so what was it like?

I am mainly going because I have always wanted to see monster trucks but the whole thing looks pretty cool.
 Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail You must be logged in to rate posts

dodsi
Dirty Carny



Joined: 06 Aug 2004
Karma :

PostPosted: 11:33 - 20 Mar 2006    Post subject: Reply with quote

I have been to a scott may stunt show when I was younger.

I was even one of the vaulenteers who he jumped over.

Its a bit amature and he aint no evil kinevil. Thumbs Up
 Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail You must be logged in to rate posts

Craggles
Traffic Copper



Joined: 12 Jul 2004
Karma :

PostPosted: 17:00 - 20 Mar 2006    Post subject: Reply with quote

I saw it in newquay last year.

It's a good laugh - although he dosn't do anything particularly dangerous/impressive.

Craig
____________________
If this signature is blue, you're riding too fast
 Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website You must be logged in to rate posts

ginguar
Traffic Copper



Joined: 19 Feb 2005
Karma :

PostPosted: 18:21 - 20 Mar 2006    Post subject: Reply with quote

Is it worth having a few beers then going?
 Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail You must be logged in to rate posts

owdamer
World Chat Champion



Joined: 06 Oct 2004
Karma :

PostPosted: 18:58 - 20 Mar 2006    Post subject: Reply with quote

He's been around for ages. I go to cornwall for my holidays every year and I always see adverts for his show. Never actually bothered to go see it though.
 Back to top
View user's profile Send private message You must be logged in to rate posts

dodsi
Dirty Carny



Joined: 06 Aug 2004
Karma :

PostPosted: 21:48 - 20 Mar 2006    Post subject: Reply with quote

ginguar wrote:
Is it worth having a few beers then going?


Only if you get a go on the bike to do your own jump.

Then you may get a free helicopter ride.
 Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail You must be logged in to rate posts

owdamer
World Chat Champion



Joined: 06 Oct 2004
Karma :

PostPosted: 08:09 - 22 Mar 2006    Post subject: Reply with quote

The helicopter ride sounds better to me, although I'd prefer it not to be in the air ambulance!!
 Back to top
View user's profile Send private message You must be logged in to rate posts
Old Thread Alert!

The last post was made 20 years, 201 days ago. Instead of replying here, would creating a new thread be more useful?
  Display posts from previous:   
This page may contain affiliate links, which means we may earn a small commission if a visitor clicks through and makes a purchase. By clicking on an affiliate link, you accept that third-party cookies will be set.

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Bike Chat Forums Index -> Random Banter All times are GMT + 1 Hour
Page 1 of 1

 
You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum
You cannot attach files in this forum
You cannot download files in this forum

Read the Terms of Use! - Powered by phpBB © phpBB Group
 

Debug Mode: ON - Server: birks (www) - Page Generation Time: 0.05 Sec - Server Load: 0.57 - MySQL Queries: 13 - Page Size: 50.26 Kb