|
|
| Author |
Message |
| ginguar |
This post is not being displayed .
|
 ginguar Traffic Copper

Joined: 19 Feb 2005 Karma :  
|
 Posted: 23:38 - 19 Mar 2006 Post subject: Scott May Daredevil Stunt Show! |
 |
|
Ok so I have decided that for my birthday this year I will going to the show https://www.scottmaydaredevil.co.uk/
Has anyone been to this show or a similar one? If so what was it like?
I am mainly going because I have always wanted to see monster trucks but the whole thing looks pretty cool. |
|
| Back to top |
|
You must be logged in to rate posts |
|
 |
| dodsi |
This post is not being displayed .
|
 dodsi Dirty Carny

Joined: 06 Aug 2004 Karma :  
|
 Posted: 11:33 - 20 Mar 2006 Post subject: |
 |
|
I have been to a scott may stunt show when I was younger.
I was even one of the vaulenteers who he jumped over.
Its a bit amature and he aint no evil kinevil.  |
|
| Back to top |
|
You must be logged in to rate posts |
|
 |
| Craggles |
This post is not being displayed .
|
 Craggles Traffic Copper

Joined: 12 Jul 2004 Karma :  
|
|
| Back to top |
|
You must be logged in to rate posts |
|
 |
| ginguar |
This post is not being displayed .
|
 ginguar Traffic Copper

Joined: 19 Feb 2005 Karma :  
|
|
| Back to top |
|
You must be logged in to rate posts |
|
 |
| owdamer |
This post is not being displayed .
|
 owdamer World Chat Champion
Joined: 06 Oct 2004 Karma :     
|
|
| Back to top |
|
You must be logged in to rate posts |
|
 |
| dodsi |
This post is not being displayed .
|
 dodsi Dirty Carny

Joined: 06 Aug 2004 Karma :  
|
|
| Back to top |
|
You must be logged in to rate posts |
|
 |
| owdamer |
This post is not being displayed .
|
 owdamer World Chat Champion
Joined: 06 Oct 2004 Karma :     
|
|
| Back to top |
|
You must be logged in to rate posts |
|
 |
Old Thread Alert!
The last post was made 20 years, 201 days ago. Instead of replying here, would creating a new thread be more useful? |
 |
|
|